Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My Girl Racing a 2004 GTO with bolt-ons....

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 12:59 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, it's pretty awesome...
Old 01-06-2008, 02:35 AM
TECH Regular

my girlfreind sucks at driving she f***ed up my old iroc-z

it was blaCK and gold with 40k original and she put it in reverse while going about 40 ...the trans was history
Old 01-06-2008, 02:48 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The day my girlfriend drives my WS6 is the day stickers really do add HP...
Old 01-06-2008, 07:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

David couldn't seem to drive good enough in his old car to beat my car... But the new car is a whole different story.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:21 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Haha, a respectable death. I let my girlfriend drive my 88 Formula 305 TBI auto the other night because I had to pick up my Z28 from the shop and she wouldn't get out of the driver's seat when we got home and I wanted to go get a video. I let her drive it home from the shop and to the video store. She loves it, but "hates" when I race with her in the Camaro....uh huh....
Old 01-06-2008, 01:01 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by z28berryhill
my girlfreind sucks at driving she f***ed up my old iroc-z

it was blaCK and gold with 40k original and she put it in reverse while going about 40 ...the trans was history
That sucks man!
Old 01-06-2008, 01:09 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
Haha, a respectable death. I let my girlfriend drive my 88 Formula 305 TBI auto the other night because I had to pick up my Z28 from the shop and she wouldn't get out of the driver's seat when we got home and I wanted to go get a video. I let her drive it home from the shop and to the video store. She loves it, but "hates" when I race with her in the Camaro....uh huh....
Yeah thats cool she likes driving it, But as far as her not liking it when you Race. I think every girl is like that for the most part. Even my girl "sometimes" hates it when I race, but it's because I don't know when to let out. I race till it's over. And I always Try to win. Thats why she hates it.... I also think thats another reason she wanted to learn so bad about street racing b/c I cruise the local spot every weekend during the spring until fall. And we race so many people that it's not even funny. So I think for her, it's better she races than me. At least this way she is in control of the car. Thats how she explains it to me.
Next year we're gonna do alot of racing at the track together so she can get the hang of the tree and stuff. And believe me she already knows how to do 1 hell of a burnout. 1 Time she did a HUGE burnout at an intersection and smoked it up so bad that the people got stuck at the stop light and had to wait till it turned green again. It was funny as hell. She only did it to show up my friend in a twin turbo vette that was showing off by doing a small burnout.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ThoR294

Well ****, Cuz i got like 50 of them to put on your car! :p
Old 01-07-2008, 07:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ThoR294
lol...
Old 01-07-2008, 07:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
Yeah thats cool she likes driving it, But as far as her not liking it when you Race. I think every girl is like that for the most part. Even my girl "sometimes" hates it when I race, but it's because I don't know when to let out. I race till it's over. And I always Try to win. Thats why she hates it.... I also think thats another reason she wanted to learn so bad about street racing b/c I cruise the local spot every weekend during the spring until fall. And we race so many people that it's not even funny. So I think for her, it's better she races than me. At least this way she is in control of the car. Thats how she explains it to me.
Next year we're gonna do alot of racing at the track together so she can get the hang of the tree and stuff. And believe me she already knows how to do 1 hell of a burnout. 1 Time she did a HUGE burnout at an intersection and smoked it up so bad that the people got stuck at the stop light and had to wait till it turned green again. It was funny as hell. She only did it to show up my friend in a twin turbo vette that was showing off by doing a small burnout.

I could give you my 2cents worth, but i ONLY found a quarter....
Old 01-08-2008, 09:26 AM
10 Second Club

Hey man take that quarter and shove it....Or better yet put it back
Old 01-09-2008, 04:19 AM
Teching In

Well just to let everyone know about the girl they are talking about. I Love racing and I dont care if I know it's a 10 sec car or a 15 sec car, I'll race you anyways. I'm not scared. And as far as David goes,
well lets just say he needs to focus on being able to drive his new car. And David I'm sorry to say honey, if you let me drive your car I BET I'd get a better time than you in your own car... That's Sad LOL

Amber
Old 01-09-2008, 02:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well just to let everyone know about the girl they are talking about. I Love racing and I dont care if I know it's a 10 sec car or a 15 sec car, I'll race you anyways. I'm not scared. And as far as David goes,
well lets just say he needs to focus on being able to drive his new car. And David I'm sorry to say honey, if you let me drive your car I BET I'd get a better time than you in your own car... That's Sad LOL
thats how i usually feel, i dont care if i KNOW ill get raped, racing is all about the rush for me. And ill give props to any car, slow or fast, that actually wants to run...