Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My Girl Racing a 2004 GTO with bolt-ons....

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 11:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My Girl Racing a 2004 GTO with bolt-ons....

Hey everyone, I'm sure you guys' have seen the thread of me racing an 07 Mustang GT/CS. Well I wanted to show you guys another video I have, but this 1 is of my girl driving
We was cruising on the local strip, and rolled up on a LT1 Trans Am, 96 Mustang GT, LT1 Z28 camaro, a few imports and last but not least a 2004 GTO. They we're all buddies. We rode around with them for about an hour. Racing and what not. Well here goes a clip of the only race we lost to the whole night. But hell it was a close race regardless.... The GTO was a LS1 with slight Bolt-ons vs. My LT1 with a CAI, 3.42's, and a Hooker 3" Catback Exhaust....Check it out...

http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/j...t=PC290031.flv
Old 01-05-2008, 01:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

wow how hot is that....you trust your girl RACING your car tho? wow thats some trust right there, i cant find one girl that can understand a tachometer much less race worth a ****....
Old 01-05-2008, 06:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow how hot is that....you trust your girl RACING your car tho? wow thats some trust right there, i cant find one girl that can understand a tachometer much less race worth a ****....
LOL!.....
Old 01-05-2008, 06:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by arioch

lol. I tried to talk my girlfriend how to drive stick....actually was gonna let her drive the vette at some point.

Then I realized,...what a ******* stupid *** move that that would have been. But,...to give her the benefit of the doubt,..I did teach an old girlfriend how to drive stick on my old car...and I kid you not, she banged gears better then most of my guy friends.
Old 01-05-2008, 06:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
lol. I tried to talk my girlfriend how to drive stick....actually was gonna let her drive the vette at some point.

Then I realized,...what a ******* stupid *** move that that would have been. But,...to give her the benefit of the doubt,..I did teach an old girlfriend how to drive stick on my old car...and I kid you not, she banged gears better then most of my guy friends.
Nice vette man!

My mom used to have a 71 AAR cuda back in the day..- slap stick....
Old 01-05-2008, 06:14 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I barely ever let my girlfriend drive my Z24. Once I get my new Z28, she's never even going to get to sit in the driver's seat. lol
Old 01-05-2008, 06:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tspence45
I barely ever let my girlfriend drive my Z24. Once I get my new Z28, she's never even going to get to sit in the driver's seat. lol
Maybe on your d*ck would be the only time..
Old 01-05-2008, 06:55 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by tspence45
yea those z24's are beasts,better not

Last edited by chavez885; 01-05-2008 at 07:24 PM.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

seriously hot seeing a girl race something decently tho man....howd did her driving match up to yours? i wouldve been like "get the **** out of the driver seat if you cant drive" etc etc.

Looks like the lt1 delivered the goods even with her behind the wheel....
Old 01-05-2008, 07:25 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by arioch
seriously hot seeing a girl race something decently tho man....howd did her driving match up to yours? i wouldve been like "get the **** out of the driver seat if you cant drive" etc etc.

Looks like the lt1 delivered the goods even with her behind the wheel....
It was an auto, and from a roll for a short time,doesn't take much to do that.

Pretty neat video though and awesome that your chic likes to race
Old 01-05-2008, 07:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It was an auto, and from a roll for a short time,doesn't take much to do that.

Pretty neat video though and awesome that your chic likes to race
Agreed on that ****....we should all be so lucky....i cant tell you the times ive had to shut it down because some girl i was dating didnt have the ***** to really race...
Old 01-05-2008, 07:50 PM
10 Second Club

Well to be completely honest with everyone....When I first met her almost 4 years ago. I had 2 Camaro's to drive. 1 was a 86 Iroc with a Forged 355 in it. (which I now gave to her) and the other was a 88 Z28 that she beat the **** out of and ended up jumping some railroad tracks and busting the LF A-Arm! But I never would let her drive my cars until I lost my license(Thats the only reason I started letting her drive them) I needed a way back and forth to work and such! Well I told her to never beat on my Iroc or her *** would never drive it again. Even though she had her 95 Camaro- I still wanted to cruise in the Iroc b/c I just put the new motor in it....We have done just about everything you can imagine to that car. Hell she has even helped me build 2 engines for it. She is the type who will get her hands dirty and not think twice about it. She has helped me pull engines, Tranny's, Rearends, Water pumps, Power Steering Pumps, and all kinds of other **** out of cars. Hell I even taught her how to race a stick when I converted my Iroc to a 5 speed, She can race just about anything you put her in. (Although I tore up the clutch in no-time at all) But she is very good at racing and I'm pretty lucky for having her I must admit. Well long story short she has driven about 10 different camaro's and firebirds of mine and probably beaten more guys' in 1 summer than I have probably in my whole life She is a DAMN good driver...In fact everyone on the SouthSide of Indy knows me as the guy who's girl drives him around and races everybody. It's pretty funny to see how guys' react when they get their a$$ handed to them by a girl. Thats why I have spent many-many hours of drivng time with her and teaching her when to downshift, punch it, how to control a car thats fishtailing, watch the road as well as the Tach and when to upshift when manually shifting an Automatic, and etc... So now after 4 years I don't even think anything about it. Hell I'd rather let her race than me just b/c our driving skills are Damn near the same. I can out do her still, but I have to say she drives just like me. Some of you local guys will have to come down to the southside and see it for yourself. It's funny as hell watching her.
Jeff(Indirocz28) am I saying the truth or not?? Be honest...
KoolaidKid ,Sedanman, and Juiced96 and a few others can vouge for me when I say she can race WELL.
But anyways sorry for the long post, But just wanted everyone to know a lil history between me and her.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

YEA BABY! YEA!

Old 01-05-2008, 08:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by indirocz28
Nice vette man!

My mom used to have a 71 AAR cuda back in the day..- slap stick....

Thanks... sounds like you have a cool mom. Thats a pretty cool *** car for a woman...or any man.

I learned how to drive stick watching mine drive a pick up for years. funny,..
Old 01-05-2008, 08:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
Well to be completely honest with everyone....When I first met her almost 4 years ago. I had 2 Camaro's to drive. 1 was a 86 Iroc with a Forged 355 in it. (which I now gave to her) and the other was a 88 Z28 that she beat the **** out of and ended up jumping some railroad tracks and busting the LF A-Arm! But I never would let her drive my cars until I lost my license(Thats the only reason I started letting her drive them) I needed a way back and forth to work and such! Well I told her to never beat on my Iroc or her *** would never drive it again. Even though she had her 95 Camaro- I still wanted to cruise in the Iroc b/c I just put the new motor in it....We have done just about everything you can imagine to that car. Hell she has even helped me build 2 engines for it. She is the type who will get her hands dirty and not think twice about it. She has helped me pull engines, Tranny's, Rearends, Water pumps, Power Steering Pumps, and all kinds of other **** out of cars. Hell I even taught her how to race a stick when I converted my Iroc to a 5 speed, She can race just about anything you put her in. (Although I tore up the clutch in no-time at all) But she is very good at racing and I'm pretty lucky for having her I must admit. Well long story short she has driven about 10 different camaro's and firebirds of mine and probably beaten more guys' in 1 summer than I have probably in my whole life She is a DAMN good driver...In fact everyone on the SouthSide of Indy knows me as the guy who's girl drives him around and races everybody. It's pretty funny to see how guys' react when they get their a$$ handed to them by a girl. Thats why I have spent many-many hours of drivng time with her and teaching her when to downshift, punch it, how to control a car thats fishtailing, watch the road as well as the Tach and when to upshift when manually shifting an Automatic, and etc... So now after 4 years I don't even think anything about it. Hell I'd rather let her race than me just b/c our driving skills are Damn near the same. I can out do her still, but I have to say she drives just like me. Some of you local guys will have to come down to the southside and see it for yourself. It's funny as hell watching her.
KoolaidKid ,Sedanman, and Juiced96 and a few others can vouge for me when I say she can race WELL.
But anyways sorry for the long post, But just wanted everyone to know a lil history between me and her.

Thats pretty cool bro. Good woman.
Old 01-05-2008, 09:11 PM
10 Second Club

Thanks.... I seem to think so
At least till she loses a race! J/K
I figured I'd make this thread b/c it's too often we hear about US guys racing and never about our women. Just kinda wondering how many women get into racing like mine does.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah she definately isn't scared to get on it.. Who ended up paying that ticket she got this summer you or her? I'd help, but all i got is a quarter!
Old 01-05-2008, 11:06 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
She races good, to bad its never been enough when she lined up against my last car......

I recognize were you guys were....... looks like that one street in Mexico???????

Wish you could send me the footage of us messing around in the 83.....
Old 01-05-2008, 11:34 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by indirocz28
yeah she definately isn't scared to get on it.. Who ended up paying that ticket she got this summer you or her? I'd help, but all i got is a quarter!
LMFAO Yeah when you only have a quarter it won't get you too far huh! Well keep saving son! Your gonna need alot of quarters to get that trans. and car back together.

David, Yeah she ain't scared and you know it But your right just never could beat your old car. Believe it or not your Z was 1 of the only 1's I couldn't beat other than the cammed LT1's out there. It sure did run strong man. Wish ya still had it.....
James
Old 01-05-2008, 11:50 PM
Restricted User

Thats ******* nuts...I wish I could find a girl that street races...haha