Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

New Lambo Vs INSANE Supra

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 11:54 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

naa im gonna have to say the lambo took it and then he would let off !!
Old 01-09-2008, 12:00 AM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by RoWDyWS6
naa im gonna have to say the lambo took it and then he would let off !!
Haha . That's a joke, right...?
Old 01-09-2008, 12:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LivingCanvas
haha that Supra sounded like a damn jet!

Did it sound like Spanish or Portugese? The scenery looked like south america more than mexico. Maybe Spain, or possibly Argentina too. I am kinda interested to find out where this was.

Anyone know?
It was spaniosh, and based on how awful there spanish sounded it was probably central america or the islands. Some serious traction issues on the supra.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:34 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
The whole point gentlemen, is to build our cars, all of them, to beat exotic's. Thats the point, thats the goal.

Tell me you wouldn't bust a nut pulling on an enzo?

Thats what i'm looking for, an enzo to race. The day it happens, and I can pull on him,....it'll be SICK. Nothing like beating a 200-600 thouand dollar car. NADA!!!
Interesting you put a price on it. Actually there is nothing like beating an incredibly engineered, low 11sec car, fantastic handling car. Price doesn't mean crap. If it were Mustang, at least it would be purpose built for it.

If you can do it cheaper on the road circuit, as reliable as the other, then that is really something to talk about.

Last edited by Deuuuce; 01-09-2008 at 12:41 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Staging Lane

Last I read a Supra has the "Unlimited Street" Texas Mile record at 228mph. I would imagine it's performance was similar. Awesome stuff.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Haha . That's a joke, right...?
no, you saw the same video i did.. your boy got yanked.. and then lambo would let off due to ownage!! nice ricer fly-by tho!

Last edited by RoWDyWS6; 01-09-2008 at 12:48 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:49 AM
Launching!

im j/j
Old 01-09-2008, 12:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2007.5 CTD
could have bought and modded two supras. beautiful car though.
Point is, he didn't want to.

Probably because supras have fat asses and sound like ball turrets.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:10 AM
NKAWTG...N

Those cars are both owned by the same person. It was originally posted on Lambopower.com
Old 01-09-2008, 01:11 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by StoleIt
Those cars are both owned by the same person. It was originally posted on Lambopower.com
Bullshit.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:35 AM
Teching In

Not feeling that lime green ****, but still an absurdly fast car.

I don't get how so many of you guys see 'several Supras per day' when they only produced 7000 units in America between '93 and '98.

When you think about it, half of those are probably wrecked by now...by teenagers or car theives.
****...come to think of it, I think Nick Hogan has single-handedly wrecked a third of the Supra population at this point.

Anyways, my point being, if low production numbers constitutes an 'exotic' car, then I guess you COULD call it that, being it has lower production than some Lamborghinis and Ferraris.

Or maybe not.

I don't really feel like I'm in an exotic when I drive my Poopra.
I just chuckle that I paid a tenth for my car what the guy in my rearview mirror did for his Italian job.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:03 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BoostedMKIV
I don't really feel like I'm in an exotic when I drive my Poopra.
I just chuckle that I paid a tenth for my car what the guy in my rearview mirror did for his Italian job.
I used to have one. I miss it, it was a fantastic car. 94TT 4A, 383rwhp.

Regarding what you paid? When you can run low 11s on pump gas, AWD, a V12 soundtrack, factory "lambo" doors, paddle shift tranny, ultra-exotic looks, 210mph top end, etc. etc, they can care less what you paid, whether you're faster or not. And you're not even close when its wet. Or from a dig on street tires....
Old 01-09-2008, 01:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I can't believe guys in C5 Vette's are putting down Supras.

I'd rather own one nice STOCK turbo Supra over 2 C5 Vettes... Oh and the Supra below puts ANY VETTE in this thread to shame (looks, sound, and performance).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76803319&hl=en
you honestly think that car looks, and sounds better than a C5 vette are you f**king serious. There is no 4 or 6 cylinder car that will sound as good as an 8. Loooks.....looks. a stock fully stock black c5 vette looks 10 times better than that car and already costs more. When I see that car I think kids car, or teenagers car.

this vette belongs to a member on here, Its one of my fav c5 vettes. You are telling me that supra with its big frog eye lights looks better than this car. Go join a toyota forum man...or atleast share the the drugs your taking with me.

Last edited by ICEMAN 31; 01-09-2008 at 01:59 PM.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ICEMAN 31
you honestly think that car looks, and sounds better than a C5 vetter are you f**king serious. There is no 4 or 6 cylinder car that will sound as good as an 8. Loooks.....looks. a stock fully stock black c5 vette looks 10 times better than that car and already costs more. When I see that car I think kids car, or teenagers car.

this vette belongs to a member on here, Its one of my fav c5 vettes. You are telling me that supra with its big frog eye lights looks better than this car. Go join a toyota forum man...or atleast share the the drugs your taking with me.
I couldn't agree more. Thats the truth right there! Too bad some people are too ***** to admit it. Gotta give "respect" to the ricers!
Old 01-09-2008, 02:14 PM
***Repost Police***

I don't see why people have to put something down, just because they prefer something else. I would have preferred either a T/A, Mach 1, Cobra, or GTO over my car... but does that mean that I hate my car or think that it sucks? No. That C5 is a BAD *** looking car, but Supras are too. And sound is WAY too subjective, especially when you're using it to determine which engine is "better."
Old 01-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ICEMAN 31
you honestly think that car looks, and sounds better than a C5 vette are you f**king serious. There is no 4 or 6 cylinder car that will sound as good as an 8.
Yep

To me a C5 Vette sounds like a old Chevy pickup truck. Now if you want to talk good sounding V8's then look no further than a V8 Mustang. That Vette you posted up looks like every other Vette I see on the road. BOOOOOOOORING
Old 01-09-2008, 03:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Yep

To me a C5 Vette sounds like a old Chevy pickup truck. Now if you want to talk good sounding V8's then look no further than a V8 Mustang. That Vette you posted up looks like every other Vette I see on the road. BOOOOOOOORING
And I suppose your Mustang looks so much more exciting? Maybe you should sell it and buy a Supra.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by BlackMagicC5
And I suppose your Mustang looks so much more exciting? Maybe you should sell it and buy a Supra.
If I wasn't so upside down in it I would. I do however plan on buying a turbo Supra down the road though....Have no plans to buy a C5 however.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Launching!

Supra > C5 Vette no question...
Old 01-09-2008, 05:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Deuuuce
Interesting you put a price on it. Actually there is nothing like beating an incredibly engineered, low 11sec car, fantastic handling car. Price doesn't mean crap. If it were Mustang, at least it would be purpose built for it.

If you can do it cheaper on the road circuit, as reliable as the other, then that is really something to talk about.

I don't see how yo figure price, doesn't matter, when compairing a car, that costs, over 200,000 dollars. TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS....compaired to, a car, that costs a fraction.

Now, that supra, has got alot of money in it, no doubt but,..no where near lamborghini money.

For me, it means something. Just like the little hinda bastards I got running around here,...dieing to race and BEAT me. They have money invested but,..when being compaired to a "corvette"...the honda is looking to make an upset.

Think david and Goliath. Big money, doesn't always make you the fastest. Having alot of horsepower, allows me to contend with some rich bastard, that can afford everything....and decides to spend his money on a 460 or something,....

I dunno. Maybe i'm crazy. I love exotics. I give people props that own them,...as, they truly are all awesome...and, they're art....but, ....it's even better taking them down.