Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Modded Evo, Ford Gt and 05+ Mustang Gt

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008 | 02:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Modded Evo, Ford Gt and 05+ Mustang Gt

i was bored so i went out crusing the highways with my buddy in the passanger seat and right off i come up on a ford gt. so i pull up next to him just to look at that car i do not care if it is a ford it is beautiful and the passanger in it waves me on like do not mess so i just kept going and that was the end of that i know he would have killed me.

Real races:
i was in the slow lane and i see an 05+ mustang gt and an evo that looked to be pretty tricked out come up in the fast lane so i put it in third and get next to them and before i was ready they both take the hit on me pulling a good length. I go wot and pulled the mustang by the top of third and pulled the evo by mid of 4th. When the evo was banging gears a flame would shoot out and when he let off the gas to slow down (still high up in the rpms) he shot aboput a 3ft flame out of his tailpipe it looked pretty cool i guess. I would never want my car to do that. but good races i have been waiting to race an evo espically one that was pretty modified like this one. the mustang appeared stock

Last edited by 180ls1; 01-12-2008 at 12:44 PM.
Old 01-12-2008 | 03:24 AM
TECH Regular

tight ****.....i am surprised you took one on with your mods tho ...he also must have been stock lol
Old 01-12-2008 | 07:47 AM
11 Second Club

good kills
Old 01-12-2008 | 11:44 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 180ls1
i was bored so i went out crusing the highways with my buddy in the passanger seat and right off i come up on a ford gt. so i pull up next to him just to look at that car i do not care if it is a ford it is beautiful and the passanger in it waves me on like do not mess so i just kept going and that was the end of that i know he would have killed me.

Real races:
i was in the slow lane and i see an 05+ mustang gt and an evo that looked to be pretty tricked out come up in the fast lane so i put it in third and get next to them and before i was ready they both take the hit on me pulling a good length. I go wot and pulled the mustang by the top of third and pulled the evo by mid of 4th. When the evo was banging fears a flame would shoot out and when he let off the gas to slow down (still high up in the rpms) he shot aboput a 3ft flame out of his tailpipe it looked pretty cool i guess. I would never want my car to do that. but good races i have been waiting to race an evo espically one that was pretty modified like this one.
good kills, considering your mods. i would say the gt and evo were slightly modded
Old 01-12-2008 | 12:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by brian06eleanor
good kills, considering your mods. i would say the gt and evo were slightly modded
well i could see that the evo had suspension work done, exhaust, no spoiler(which looked gay as hell), numbers on the side probly from the races last night, thats all i could tell because i never talked to him. The mustang looked bone stock.
Old 01-12-2008 | 12:51 PM
***Repost Police***

Sounds like it could have just been an MR (no spoiler) with exhaust, but good kill.
Old 01-12-2008 | 01:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Sounds like it could have just been an MR (no spoiler) with exhaust, but good kill.
it looked identical to the one in the link below just black with no spoiler and it was not the mr because it did not have the little spikes (i do not know what they are called) on the top above the rear window.i think it was an evo 9 with no spoiler.

http://media.cars.ign.com/articles/6...67/imgs_1.html

Last edited by 180ls1; 01-12-2008 at 01:25 PM.
Old 01-12-2008 | 01:15 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
The MR has a spoiler. The RS is the one with no spoiler.
Old 01-12-2008 | 01:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

i have seen more then one around here with no spoiler i think they do it to decrease drag i guess.
Old 01-12-2008 | 05:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 180ls1
i have seen more then one around here with no spoiler i think they do it to decrease drag i guess.
ya some people think they look better without a spoiler. but im with you i think it looks like crap. but good kill again.
Old 01-12-2008 | 05:37 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by tacklebox
The MR has a spoiler. The RS is the one with no spoiler.
I always get those mixed up