Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

my 95 Z28 vs 97 WS6

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008 | 08:17 AM
Teching In

Default my 95 Z28 vs 97 WS6

just got my car back with the mods in the sig and various other ones, and its not even broken in yet (been driving it alot to break everything in for spring time).
my buddies came over, in one of their cars, a 97 WS6. Ive raced this car before, and never quite know whats going to be done to it and when, but i know its got some *****. we chill for a few hours, and then it comes time to get the woman from work. so i head out, and they of course, follow, because this T/A beat me before the rear/gear/blower install.
we go from 40mph on the first run....i won by car and half and only got to 2psi, maybe, just maybe at quarter throttle.

second run from thirty, im barely into it, won by half a car (only 275 BFG radials on and dont wanna lose it and crash)

third run we go from a dig. i get it up to 2200rpm (3800 stall but why beat on it) i leave hard, the tires heated from the wheel spin in the other races. i walk away, hitting 85mph before i know whats up and won by at least 8 cars, again hitting only two of 9.5 psi.
Old 01-13-2008 | 03:10 PM
11 Second Club

sounds fun