Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

vs. a ricer camaro...

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008 | 02:09 PM
TECH Regular

Default vs. a ricer camaro...

it was about 11:30pm and i was headed home from my girlfriends house crusing through town being loud lol. when i get up to the last red light until a long 4 lane bypass. and just as the light turns green i glance over to see a z28 lt1 camaro white with orange stripes beside me. but didnt rev at me or anything so the light changed so i just eased on the accelerator and he did too. so i was just thinking well ****... no race tonight... when we get going around 55 or his front bumper is on my back bumper and he just floors it and blows by me... i was like wtf? so i lay the pedal to the floorboard and pass him like nothing... so i slow down and he does a ricer flyby... and its at that moment i notice hes got the gay altezza lights on it and some crappy exhaust cause it sounds like .. so i turn off at my exit and laugh... i dont know what it is about this town but everyone is a ricer or wants to be one... like earlier this week a stock (except for a coffee can muffler and spare tire wheels..) VW jetta pulled up to me an started revving.. i was like no f'n way... damn ricers....
Old 01-31-2008 | 02:10 PM
TECH Regular

oh raced the jetta from a stop and put football field lengths on him...
Old 01-31-2008 | 02:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

lol, i like the def. at the bottom
Old 01-31-2008 | 06:06 PM
Banned

god they just **** me off, i hate ricers
Old 02-01-2008 | 01:01 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by z28voodoo
it was about 11:30pm and i was headed home from my girlfriends house crusing through town being loud lol. when i get up to the last red light until a long 4 lane bypass. and just as the light turns green i glance over to see a z28 lt1 camaro white with orange stripes beside me. but didnt rev at me or anything so the light changed so i just eased on the accelerator and he did too. so i was just thinking well ****... no race tonight... when we get going around 55 or his front bumper is on my back bumper and he just floors it and blows by me... i was like wtf? so i lay the pedal to the floorboard and pass him like nothing... so i slow down and he does a ricer flyby... and its at that moment i notice hes got the gay altezza lights on it and some crappy exhaust cause it sounds like .. so i turn off at my exit and laugh... i dont know what it is about this town but everyone is a ricer or wants to be one... like earlier this week a stock (except for a coffee can muffler and spare tire wheels..) VW jetta pulled up to me an started revving.. i was like no f'n way... damn ricers....
where do u live cuz i have seen an lt1 like that in my area
Old 02-01-2008 | 09:18 AM
TECH Regular

haha yeah that def. pretty much sums it up...

guess anybody can be a ricer.. even american muscle... just idiots, complete idiots

i live in Cleveland TN.
Old 02-01-2008 | 10:16 AM
TECH Addict

That would be a 1997 30th Anniversary Camaro (unless he just put the stripes on a white one). A very few of them came with the LT4 and were no slouch. They ran pretty similar times to stock LS1s, but 100 or so were sold with that engine I believe. Regardless of being a true anniversary car or not, it was probably a mildly modded LT1.

Nice kill.
Old 02-01-2008 | 10:34 AM
Launching!

ya they **** me off too, I was talking to this guy the other day talking about his 240sx. he's like " I think ill beat you becuase I have the BIG 2.2L swaped in instead of my 1.8" I was like you cant be serious
Old 02-01-2008 | 11:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by z28voodoo
i dont know what it is about this town but everyone is a ricer or wants to be one..
I've been to cleveland several times, i can vouch for that. Only place worse in this area is Hixon.
Old 02-01-2008 | 06:19 PM
TECH Regular

i sure hope it wasnt an anniversary ed. ... it was slow. really slow. and all riced out. who in there right mind would do that?

HAHAHA yeah his big 2.2L... you shoulda brought up the whold mountain dew bottle being 2 liters... haha

yeah its horrible. theres a few good cars here... but not much.
Old 02-02-2008 | 12:06 AM
On The Tree

all the fast cars are accross the line in GA LOL
Old 02-02-2008 | 12:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Breaks my heart to see a Z28 like that...I dont really mind a 6cyl too much but when they take a Z and destroy it its really too bad.
Old 02-02-2008 | 05:25 PM
TECH Fanatic
15 Year Member

what a shame... such potential... wasted... speaking of riced pony cars, there are a few riced out mustangs in my area. it's always just as funny every time i see one!
Old 02-02-2008 | 07:05 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by sdm1234
what a shame... such potential... wasted... speaking of riced pony cars, there are a few riced out mustangs in my area. it's always just as funny every time i see one!
There are 2 riced out 6cyl stangs in my (relatively small) town. One has a ginormous full body kit, a 3 ft tall wing, rims with the spokes sticking out past the lip, and to top it off he painted it lime green. There are a couple random mustangs/camaros running around with maybe a catback and a K&N filter that are riced out with lights and DECALS .