Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ricer blows engine! hahahahahah

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=djsanchez2;8646646]Wow, dude does it make you feel like a man to say offensive ****? I seriously hate racist mother ******* like you. Your all a bunch of stupid, no class, waste of space, instigating pieces of ****.

Haha wow im so hurt, i dont even know how im gonna go on after this
Old 02-05-2008, 07:00 PM
11 Second Club

It's alright if you have your opinions about certain people, we all do, but you need to keep them to yourself. This is LS1tech, a great place for people to talk about cars, not racist ****.

If you wanna save face, then stop digging yourself in a hole and apologize, edit your post or some ****.

See how a humorous post turned shitty because of some fucked up comments?

Just thought I'd try a more mature manner of approach with you.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Local-heretic
It's alright if you have your opinions about certain people, we all do, but you need to keep them to yourself. This is LS1tech, a great place for people to talk about cars, not racist ****.

If you wanna save face, then stop digging yourself in a hole and apologize, edit your post or some ****.

See how a humorous post turned shitty because of some fucked up comments?

Just thought I'd try a more mature manner of approach with you.

Heretic, i have newfound respect for you. I appreciate the lack of bullshit in your last post. I honestly wasnt trying to offend anyone in my op. I also have more than a few hispanic friends so i do have some room to talk.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:39 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 01riceeater
Heretic, i have newfound respect for you. I appreciate the lack of bullshit in your last post. I honestly wasnt trying to offend anyone in my op. I also have more than a few hispanic friends so i do have some room to talk.
It's cool man.
Your "spic" comment kinda came out of nowhere, so it made you seem like this closed minded racist person. That's why everyone is jumping on you.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:46 PM
On The Tree

^^^
Old 02-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Banned

well i definately am not that, i just like to make fun of people of all colors haha. its all good though.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:00 PM
On The Tree

Andrew Dice Clay " i aint predjudice, i hate every ******* body OHH!!! "
Old 02-05-2008, 08:53 PM
11 Second Club

What the hell is a beaner?! Is that like a ricer but from Mexico? Seriously. I need to keep up with the times. I have actually never heard of that word.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:54 PM
TECH Addict

It's like saying Wetback.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Teching In

lol who needs a dog when you can walk a dsm crank

the first video

"my dads gonna be sooo pissed"
Old 02-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Launching!

wow lol a shitty day just got a lil better lol
Old 02-05-2008, 09:55 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol who needs a dog when you can walk a dsm crank
Crankwalk didnt kill that motor. It is the combination of huge turbo+ horrible or nonexistent tune and too much boost + stock 7 bolt bottom end= massive lean condition and pitching some rods.

crankwalk is one of the most misunderstood engine failures.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

well ive got thick skin too, i dont give a **** whether u like the word spic or not. there i said it, spic spic spic spic spic, and for good measure honky honky honky ****** ****** ****** beaner beaner beaner.
by ricer i meant anyone driving a riced out vehicle, not necessarily asian. there are actually probably more white ricers than anyone else.
around my town all u see is beeners with their pos hondas with the bigass wings and gay rims. take that **** back to mexico or wherever the **** thats from.
i dont mind s2k, but an ls1 will take one any day
How old are you again? 10? LS1tech is a pretty mature community that actually has a measure of regard for other people. I got news for you, kid: most people on this site would rather not hear you mouthing off the word "spic". I hope that your immaturity is confined to these forums.

Have you even DRIVEN a S2K? Those cars aren't even in the same class...
Old 02-05-2008, 10:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So you know some hispanic people so you can make racist comments? You're pretty smart, I hope you get aids your butt.

Where's Unit at when we need him.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

well ive got thick skin too, i dont give a **** whether u like the word spic or not. there i said it, spic spic spic spic spic, and for good measure honky honky honky ****** ****** ****** beaner beaner beaner.
by ricer i meant anyone driving a riced out vehicle, not necessarily asian. there are actually probably more white ricers than anyone else.
around my town all u see is beeners with their pos hondas with the bigass wings and gay rims. take that **** back to mexico or wherever the **** thats from.
I'll say this. I have devoted my life to defending this country and its freedom of speech. I have 20 years in the army. People like you really make me wonder whether I did the right thing. What I mean by that is I don't think any man has the right to look down on others for thier skin color let alone say it publically. But by doing what I do I ensure that people like you are allowed to have and voice that opinion. I wouldn't change the last 20 years and I would do it again but when I see and hear things like that. I really would like to treat you like a few "targets" I have been part of. Maybe someday you will understand freedom isn't free and those same, I mean no disrespect with the use of these words, spics, *******, wetbacks and slopes have laid down thier life so that you may spit on thier memory by insulting their race. Sleep well and enjoy what they gave you.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
I'll say this. I have devoted my life to defending this country and its freedom of speech. I have 20 years in the army. People like you really make me wonder whether I did the right thing. What I mean by that is I don't think any man has the right to look down on others for thier skin color let alone say it publically. But by doing what I do I ensure that people like you are allowed to have and voice that opinion. I wouldn't change the last 20 years and I would do it again but when I see and hear things like that. I really would like to treat you like a few "targets" I have been part of. Maybe someday you will understand freedom isn't free and those same, I mean no disrespect with the use of these words, spics, *******, wetbacks and slopes have laid down thier life so that you may spit on thier memory by insulting their race. Sleep well and enjoy what they gave you.
Well said.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by chavez885
So you know some hispanic people so you can make racist comments? You're pretty smart, I hope you get aids your butt.

Where's Unit at when we need him.
Bigbronco, Unit, Joseph ..................
Old 02-06-2008, 12:19 AM
Staging Lane

its the 7 bolt, very succeptible to crankwalk. the earlier 6 bolts were much better
Old 02-06-2008, 12:35 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Manalishi

Well said.

+1 and THANK YOU Manalishi for your service to our country. Not everyone has the ***** to do what you do. US Armed Forces FTW!!!
Old 02-06-2008, 04:25 AM
Teching In

Wow. How ignorant can you be? If you want to spout off racist remarks like this, I'm sure there are plenty of other forums besides LS1tech for you to do that. Apparently you're a little slow, so i'll help you out... You are at "ls1tech" not, racisttech. If ignorant-*** comments are high on your priority list, then please, do us all a favor and go away. None of us cares to read your childish babbling. Sure, we may not like ricers, but NEVER have I ever read racist drivel referring to ricers on this site. Apparently you starve for attention and will get it any way that you can. Try posting a kill story in the kill forum, there's really no need for your moronic racism here. And Manalishi, thank you for your service. Even if its for ignorant asshats like 01riceeater.

Last edited by ZEPHYR-ILL; 02-06-2008 at 05:01 AM.