Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ricer blows engine! hahahahahah

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 03:39 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
Wow, dude does it make you feel like a man to say offensive ****? I seriously hate racist mother ******* like you. Your all a bunch of stupid, no class, waste of space, instigating pieces of ****.

You know my father was once like you. He hated everyone of every color, was even in a white supremist gang for a while. Didn't get him anywhere in the world. So if you hate others, that fine and ******* dandy, just keep your opinion to yourself.

Hate like that breeds nothing but a bunch of ignorant selfish little bastards that think the world owes them everything, and no one else is fit to occupy it along side them.
Wait a second. Your dad was a white supremesist with the last name Sanchez (I'm assuming since your user ID is djsanchez that, that's your last name)? I don't think I've ever met someone with that name that isn't of hispanic descent.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:02 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tspence45
Wait a second. Your dad was a white supremesist with the last name Sanchez (I'm assuming since your user ID is djsanchez that, that's your last name)? I don't think I've ever met someone with that name that isn't of hispanic descent.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that caught that. Not trying to offend you djsanchez, but that is pretty hilarious. I'm just imagining a bunch of white supremesists gathered with the KKK, and addressing your dad, "Yes, brother Sanchez, how do you do today?" And the new guy standing in the corner going, "WTF is this ****?!"

Oh, and I remember when this video was posted originally. Repost is a repost. Still funny though, "Dad's going to be pissed." hahahahaha
Old 02-19-2008, 09:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Evan Poinsett
just that ive known a couple people with those DSMs and both were killed by crankwalk, other then going through countless trannys lol. dont know if it was misdiagnoses but thats what happened so, my bad supertech.
What was the crank endplay on those motors when they were torn down? Most likely they didn't even check and quickly blamed it on crankwalk. I will agree that the trannies are weak in stock form, but paying for a built tranny once has paid off very well for me.

Originally Posted by tspence45

Maybe he is like Clayton Bigsbee the black white supremesist.