Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

03 STI vs. 400 rwhp WS6 who would win?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2003, 04:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 03 STI vs. 400 rwhp WS6 who would win?

oh and i hope you all take a close look at that dyno graph what a joke ..lemme boost 20 lbs on my 2 vavle mod motor ...**** i dont even ask for the 4wd ....let me clear up this argument ..a single turbo 2 valve will murder a new evo8 and it would only cost ya bout 25k hehe peacceee
Old 07-22-2003, 04:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

281 you are making FOOL out of yourself. Do you even comprehend what you are saying. I'm like Juice here, I don't have the patience or time to deal with your ignorance. A fully built stock STI LOL. Your a nut case!
Old 07-22-2003, 04:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

ok then go look it up man dont be a dick til you get the facts i looked it up did you ? there sno way a stock internal 4 cyl could handle that power maybe except the sr20det but thats all i rest my case and 25psi people already dont like you dont bash me cause i know what im talking about look at the dyno chart
Old 07-22-2003, 04:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Why is it that the camaro and transam are gone, but other cars such as the evo,sti,silvia, and others are making a huge impact across the globe.
well, my theory is, one dude smoked a whole lotta crack, modified a 4 popper to mid 15's, and alot of fellow crackheads thought they could do it better with 20 or so more grand. The camaro is also taking a break, not done...in the meantime, enjoy a 4 door ls1 powered family car based off a holden beating all of you and your ricer friends.

ill repeat..have you driven the STi? if not, how do you know what it can and cant do? Oh thats right you do know, you read R&T
I can vouch that Todd has ridden in one, one of our mutual friends just traded his '02 WRX in for one. Todd has had plenty of time to look over the car inside and out, and feel how it drives, so his posts, unlike yours, are substantiated. Just because 'your brother wants one' or 'you went to the dealership to look at them and they want 10k over sticker' doesnt mean you know how they run and drive. From what ive heard, more STi owners than not are dissapointed because the STi was overhyped. And thats what 99% of the people who back the STi and dont have one are going off of...hype, or what they heard. If we all went off of what we heard about supras...well, you get the idea.

but you came across to me as a typical f-body owner.
The typical f-body owner has one daily driver, one heads/cam, and one blower car? ****, where the hell are my other two

Straight line speed isn't the only thing people are concered about.
This is a typical 'my car is slow' reply when the topic of drag racing comes about. I will bet cold hard cash, i can make my car handle with a EVO 8 for cheaper than an EVO 8 owner has to spend to run mid to low 12's and run with me.

And yes I do refer people with closed, narrow minds DICKS. If you can't respect others for what they are, then you are one 2.
Well, if we're dicks, then youre an idiot....you mean to tell me you came into this and posted thinking you werent gonna recieve ls1/domestic favoritism? I mean you are on a LS1 board. I have a tissue if you need one. This "closemindedness" you refer to is EVERYWHERE on ricer boards. If you try to argue that point with me, then i will know once and for all how retarded you are.

Dammmmn, someone got owned.
Everytime i see you try to prove something, EVERYONE owns you, which brings me to a question. Why do you even post here? Are you the embassador from V-TAK.net or something?

I'm done with this.
Old 07-22-2003, 04:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dude I made 464hp on my stock internal mr2 turbo(3sgte) with over 125,000 miles on the motor. What about 4g63,sr20,3sgte, etc. All of these have been proven to make over 450-500 on stock internals. GarageAdvance.com made over 600 with his stock internal mr2. Dude I'm not going to argue with you anymore. Your brain is smaller than mosquito _ussy. You talk out your ***. Turbocharged cars are over built from the factory. Why do you think my car comes with forged pistons and rods? And then you name the weakest block to handle the most boost. Yes the sr20det motor is stout, but is it aluminum and doesn't have oil squirters in the ealier years. You in Cali right. How about you run one of my friends mr2 or wrx. You already lost to a 13.0sec truck. Let's make a fool out of you again. JOKER!
Old 07-22-2003, 04:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

maximum boost check it out ..no way its stock internals http://www.harrisonburgmitsubishi.com/evo8.htm
Old 07-22-2003, 04:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yea I'm sure people say there overhyped. I guess thats why there on back order? I guess 32,000 is a little bit overpriced for 3 differntials,all wheel drive, 300hp, etc. For a car that run 13.0 at over 104, seems like it is only .2 sec and 3 mph slower than the c5 vette. For less than 10,000 dollars.
Old 07-22-2003, 04:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

im doen with you also ..and yes bring a ****** wrx on they wanan run from a roll ? oh and just cause i got a stcng now you wanna bring your fast imports to show me up ...no one ever said anything about racing this is facts buddy learn some ****** resepect and morals and maybe you yourself will get respect as i did ..oh and dont you worry whatever import you bring trust me there will be a faster domestic wating for you peace
Old 07-22-2003, 04:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dude what are you showing me. 19psi, big freaking deal. Our cars are built for it. Like I said, I AM THROUGH! Rookie
Old 07-22-2003, 04:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

did you look at the graph or the page i posted probably not cause your the one whos close minded ..and just to prove my point ..the evo8 needs 3 diff's awd turbo and 19psi to hit a 13 sec 1/4 ..on the other hand it only takes a stock 281 2v with a conservative tune and prolly 6-8 psi to run mid 12's hmm which one would i choose ? oh and about handling go to maximummotorsports ...mustangs can pull a 1.0g too
Old 07-22-2003, 04:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

You kissed *** to get your respect. They bitched slapped you and bent you over and told you to take that pic down. What do you know , you did it. You first claimed you beat an SS, in all actuallity you can't even beat a truck.
Old 07-22-2003, 04:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

first of all ..a stock ss and blownchevys truck are in two diff leagues as for me kissing *** NO its called respect for my fellow AMERICAN V8 drivers not you ! oh and the pic was taken down due to mad complaints about loading ..if there wasnt that problem itd still be there...see know you wanna bash and im gonna stop this here the day you bring it on and prove your self ill respect you too ..just like blownchevy ..i made a claim ..he proved his **** and that was that ..and now guess what ? people respect me because i didnt come on here saying ohh blownchevy you cheat and bullshit liek that so until you can prove me wrong about the argument and not get personal then SHUT THE **** UP!
Old 07-22-2003, 05:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Did I hit a button. Seems like your period hit pretty hard there all of a sudden.

From what I seen they still don't respect you. You might have keyboard respect, but your car speaks otherwise.

What have you proven, besides your stupity?
Old 07-22-2003, 05:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

im not looking for personal respect im looking for respect that i drive a mustang and everyone bashs you for it so i raced and got shut down nuff said and dude wait til these guys see these posts well see who respects who ? and whos damn words make sense
Old 07-22-2003, 05:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

oh and ive proved that i can do research and find out facts not talk out of my *** thats why i gave links ? do i need to have mitsu cal your dumbass too ?
Old 07-22-2003, 05:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

What are you talking about?
Old 07-22-2003, 06:45 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha this guy makes me laugh ..first off sti's are no joke your right ..but...it is not impressive and it is not a stock 4 banger ..ita a fully built 4cyl turbocharged and intercooled ...all the vcd **** and that spry **** i dunno but my point is that damn things are boosting like 18 lbs stock (ahh the wonder of the internet heres a dyno graph of a stock evo with boost levels ? i see close to 20 lbs sir! that my friends is not a stock 4 cyl and i think its shitty as hell that a 4cyl needs close to 20 lbs of boost to run with a n/a ls1 ..god for bid they run into a new cobra i cant even imagine what would happen ..the only damn reason they can hang is that sick 4wd system and the damn 20 lbs makes me laugh hope you guys enjoyed peacee oh yea EVO'S =

No clue what your talking about buddy. First off, the comes from the factory built like that, therefore it WOULD BE a STOCK 4 cyl. The word STOCK meaning that is its condition fresh out of the factory, and it has not been MODIFIED.

and i think its shitty as hell that a 4cyl needs close to 20 lbs of boost to run with a n/a ls1 ..god for bid they run into a new cobra i cant even imagine what would happen
I'm sorry, but if you look at YOUR car, the same logic could be applied there. Do you also think that its "shitty as hell" that ford needed to use forged internals and a supercharger on your 4.6L 8 Cyl engine to run with a completely stock N/A Z06, or a lightly modded N/A LS1?

Personally, I consider the STI to be much more of a competitor then your GT. Its faster straight-line, can launch like a motha, and handles with the best of them. As juice said before, don't put something down until you have driven it. It would walk your car around like a dog on a leash.

I'm not understanding the value for the money comments either. I love f-bods and would MUCH rather own one than an STI, but I think most of you are forgetting that brand new f-bods sold for 27-35 grand, depending on the model. Its not like these things are significantly more money then an F-bod? I am sure that there are people out there that question why we would rather spend almost the same amount of money to get an f-bod over a STI. It's all a matter of personal preference.
While most of us on this site would prefer some american muscle over a 4 banger, there are plenty of people that would only have it the other way around.
Old 07-22-2003, 06:50 PM
FormerVendor

True, but your aftermarket performance options are greater with an LS1 than an sti. ah..ah..ahhhchoooturbocharger... ah excuse me.
Old 07-22-2003, 07:23 PM
TECH Addict

I can vouch that Todd has ridden in one, one of our mutual friends just traded his '02 WRX in for one.
Damn hes ridden in one on the street. thats the same as Driving one on the track.....
jesus im through talking about "todd" and what he likes or doesnt like............

Just because 'your brother wants one' or 'you went to the dealership to look at them and they want 10k over sticker' doesnt mean you know how they run and drive.
I have TWO friends that have silver and black STi's....and YES i have driven them both at CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY when we tagged along withthe porsche club of SD. Please dont go assuming things

"From what ive heard, more STi owners than not are dissapointed because the STi was overhyped. And thats what 99% of the people who back the STi and dont have one are going off of...hype, or what they heard. If we all went off of what we heard about supras...well, you get the idea."
RIGHT OFF: "from what i heard"...wow this statement must hold ground
thats COMPLETE bullshit and gives nothing whatsoever in this argument.

This is a typical 'my car is slow' reply when the topic of drag racing comes about. I will bet cold hard cash, i can make my car handle with a EVO 8 for cheaper than an EVO 8 owner has to spend to run mid to low 12's and run with me"
OK YOU ARE RETARDED. ILL TAKE ALL THE MONEY YOU WANT TO BET. That's like saying "no way a AWD bpu supra can hang in the mid 12's."

you also realize the evo is one of the fastest cars in the slalom

nice reply Keep em comin..

Old 07-22-2003, 07:30 PM
TECH Addict

281..you need to stop posting and talking ****...learn that ok.

I will bring my brothers '02 WRX. all it has : BOV, apexiBC, and exhaust. PM ME WHEN AND WHERE NOW.
(oh and ill bring the video camera so i can show you talking **** once again and getting bent over....once again )

roll, dig...whatever its up to you

Quick Reply: 03 STI vs. 400 rwhp WS6 who would win?