Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Friday night, and 2 liter bikes.

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh and BTW there are quite a few guys in the Palm Beach area, that will not only out ET your old bike, but they will out trap it as well....8.9 at 154 comes to mind on a Mickey radial...
Old 02-12-2008, 06:05 PM
Teching In

You got a NASTY bitch there. Always enjoy the read.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by wavrdr
You've obviously only owned a fast bike by the looks of your sig. And you obviously have never had a Y-body with 600+whp as it's quite a bit different than an F-bod, or a Cobra for that matter. These car have some serious aerodynamics and can put a pull on some unsuspecting road'goers....

I'm not saying that bikes are slow as they are faster than 99.9% of the cars on the road, but every once in awhile you come across a car with enough *****, and a driver with enough skill to take down a bike....even a liter bike...

IMO Jamie's car is a solid 138-140 car for the first 1320 feet, after that all hell breaks loose with the posi flame marks, and a license plate that falls off and spins on the ground!

That was ******* awesome. lmao.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech

Haven't seen you out in a while man. Myself, haven't been to the track with the new clutch. Last time I went, it was slipping soo bad, I went an 11.9 @ 126mph...lol Couldn't enagage a couple of gears by the end of the night. That was the same clutch I raced wavrdr on. Soo, I was obviously haveing problems at the track that night.

No new times just yet. Working on getting to the track.
Yeah man unfortunatly I dont live there any more. I was living in FL for the last 4 years while I was at UM but I graduated and now I moved back to Mass. Its cold as **** here and theres not much of a scene up here, right now theres 4 inches of snow on the ground so go figure but there are some fast cars up here. I found a local group that have some pretty fast imports/domestic. Several imports in the 10s at 135-140mph and a couple and I know of 2 cars that have run in the 9s, a GNX and a 383 SBC procharged camaro, but I got something brewing for them.

Kinda a domest-import

Already stripped the car, should be around 2400lbs and already have the nitrous kit for the car.. Will be spraying a 150 shot initially.. then may go with a KB 2.8.. That should take care of anything I run into up here and most stuff I run into down there.

Last edited by sciff5; 02-12-2008 at 08:49 PM.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

V-seriesTech you are going to kill yourself.

I'm not going to comment much on the thread because I own a 06 Gixxer 1k and I've personally beat a 700rwhp Z06 so I know your car isn't going to pull on a good rider. However it takes alot to get the most out of a bike just like a car so I'm also not going to call bullshit. HOWEVER...I still wanna run you at the track with my Cobra.

Badass car mang! But you are going to kill yourself!
Old 02-12-2008, 09:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v

I'm not going to comment much on the thread because I own a 06 Gixxer 1k and I've personally beat a 700rwhp Z06 so I know your car isn't going to pull on a good rider. However it takes alot to get the most out of a bike just like a car so I'm also not going to call bullshit. HOWEVER...

THANK YOU!
Old 02-12-2008, 09:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ta_06374
THANK YOU!
I wouldn't say owned...The rider could have been heavy or didn't know how to ride. Who knows!
Old 02-13-2008, 12:53 AM
Banned

I wouldn't say owned...The rider could have been heavy or didn't know how to ride. Who knows!
C. All of the above.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by sciff5
Yeah man unfortunatly I dont live there any more. I was living in FL for the last 4 years while I was at UM but I graduated and now I moved back to Mass. Its cold as **** here and theres not much of a scene up here, right now theres 4 inches of snow on the ground so go figure but there are some fast cars up here. I found a local group that have some pretty fast imports/domestic. Several imports in the 10s at 135-140mph and a couple and I know of 2 cars that have run in the 9s, a GNX and a 383 SBC procharged camaro, but I got something brewing for them.

Kinda a domest-import

Already stripped the car, should be around 2400lbs and already have the nitrous kit for the car.. Will be spraying a 150 shot initially.. then may go with a KB 2.8.. That should take care of anything I run into up here and most stuff I run into down there.

Awesome man. Looks sick. Outta be badass....best wishes with the project bro.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

I'm not going to comment much on the thread because I own a 06 Gixxer 1k and I've personally beat a 700rwhp Z06 so I know your car isn't going to pull on a good rider. However it takes alot to get the most out of a bike just like a car so I'm also not going to call bullshit. HOWEVER...I still wanna run you at the track with my Cobra.

Badass car mang! But you are going to kill yourself!

Howcome the "700rwhp Z06" couldn't have been the bad driver? Lemme guess, cause *you are sure he was,....or somebody told you he was?

Thanks for your insight but, i've personally been inside of another certain corvette running down a marron and silver busa on I-95 with a single CAN, at WOT. I know, cause I could hear the screaming exhaust pipe next to me as we passed it at very SICK speeds. Guy on the bike weighed around 220lbs,...didin't matter what kind of rider he was, he hit two gears at WOT right in front of us.

That was on juice, we caught, and passed it,....and left it.

Thanks though,..

What you people should come to understand from me by now, is that I don't read into internet bullshit, or opinions, or even experiences. It's just all meaningless to me,...unless it's from a credible source. I find the internet to be based on opinions and bullshit, that some sorry mother ****** made up, to liven up, his or her pathetic little life. This post is directed to everyone that falls into that cateragory. I have no control over what happens in the race between YOU and SOMEONE else,..soo,..it's all hearsay. Me, personally, I know whats happening in MY races...cause i'm there. I'm well versed in cars, and bikes. I understand what it takes to beat [insert vehicle here] ...or what it takes,...weather i've got it or not.

Wheren't you the same guy that was talking **** to me not too long ago? Saying you had something for me,..this and that....you called me out...from another state or something?.... Yeah, that was you. How you doing? What makes you think that i'm gonna wanna give a **** what you've got to say in the first place?

This is not a call out, cause unless your Macho Man Randy Savage,..making a callout to another person in another state is,....somewhat lame,..reason being,.....it's a really slim chance that it'll actuallly really happen,.....reson primarly being, money, and time off work. If I did have cash, laying around to go up to another state, and set up a race with someone that was talking ****, i'd be on my way tonight to appease you, or anyone else. All that said,...sure, fine, love to race you to..... just come to florida. Other then that,...I honestly have no care to. Not trying to be a dick but,....whatever.

As far as me "killing myself". I have no fear of death my friend. I have no plans of death anytime soon but, I accept what tomorrow brings. I understand **** happens, I understand that,..and I appreciate your concern but, i'm good man. I consider myself a rare style driver. Not that i'm mr man,..what I mean is, I try and doo my best to focus on the road, and the surrounds, at all time. Especially at speed, or under throttle. Scanning ahead, has saved me numerous times. Being ready for a space ship that comes down outta the sky to death ray my ***, has already been plotted out and planned on how to evade. Seriously, I'm the kind of person that should be strapped into a race ca for 80% of the day, everyday. I'm fucked up.

I realize a tire can blow,..debree can be on the road...etc. As long as thee is nobody around for me to endanger,....(time and place for everything)...i'm fine with that. As far as I am concerened.....years back,..didn't expect to exceed 25yrs old. Look at me now... lol.

Dude, i'll be fine....i'm very focused.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

THANK YOU!

lol. Owned? That'll be the day. Read my above post dipshit. Charge on captain compairo
Old 02-13-2008, 02:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

C. All of the above.

Talking about the bike in your sig...I see why you'd be biased, when you compaire it to what your driving currently,....

I wouldn't expect you to understand, or believe me. And that, is not a really big deal to me.

Soo,..please,...show me a prostock bike...then i'll show you a pro stock car.... then you'll show me a top fuel bike...then i'll show you a top fuel car.

Old 02-13-2008, 03:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

THANK YOU!

Randoms...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rJp4jjjaQ8Y&feature=related

the **** you

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g0P6JaDlXXk&feature=related

The hahaha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bNalYMZlPxE&feature=related

The need I say more...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aNzy3kxtCuQ&feature=related

what

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FIY-9UvkkEQ

This one,..guy gets beat by the bike but, any logical person could see if the supra would build power quicker, and take the hit, it would have looked alot different....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HRPRY3on6xg&feature=related

You want more ******?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PoJUmyFJLz0&feature=related

you got it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l2E3Ggm-eJI&feature=related

I'm going to sleep now...and it was no problem, my pleasure, glad to wak you up outta the matrix mr robot vagina..

Peace out