Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Turboed eclipse.

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 11:55 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turboed eclipse.

Okay, excuse my ignorance of foreign cars, just not big on old eclipses, so i don't know what year the car was, however it was your typical ricer, big wing, annoying exhaust, primer paint and im sorry this will probably be long cus he annoyed me so much.

I was coming back from my girls house and its a 1 lane road the whole way for 14 miles, with 2 1 mile straight aways where you can pass, well this guy is riding my *** the INTIRE ride, i couldnt see his lights, and he kept swerving around me in non passing zones being a overal douche. (not im doing 55 in a 45 cruising home, so i am in no way going slow)

Well the whole way i could hear this kids fart cannon exhaust and him dropping gears, so we come up to the straight away, and i see him swerve out to pass me, i let him get a jump and get next to me and i drop the hammer and take off, putting 4-5 cars on him instantly from about 55 mph, he goes back behind me again, well going around a blind turn this kid cuts me off, in a non passing zone, and swerves around me his passanger pointing and laughing. so, i ride back, not wanting to be as bad as him.

coming up on the next straight i stay about 3 cars back and come up slow to his bumper, he floors it, i take the outside lane and walk right passed him, put on my blinker and get in the lane with more than half of the passing zone to go.

we come to a 2 lane light and he revs at me, so i shrug at him, flick my asr off and rev it to about 1700, im just grinning to myself listening to this guy bounce his **** off the rev limiter over and over, light goes green and all i could hear is the screech of my tires grabbing traction almost instantly, my back end kicks out side ways ever so slightly and then im off befor i was up to 70 the guy had already given up.

I hate rice.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Launching!

I hate rice.[/QUOTE]

Continue the education of the ignorant, or in this case just stupid.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:03 PM
On The Tree

You should've slowed down to like 25 when he was swerving behind you. I'm a dick to everyone on the road that thinks they're in such a rush. If someone is coming up fast in and out of traffic on a 2-lane I get next to some old lady doing the speed limit and just ride it out.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
You should've slowed down to like 25 when he was swerving behind you. I'm a dick to everyone on the road that thinks they're in such a rush. If someone is coming up fast in and out of traffic on a 2-lane I get next to some old lady doing the speed limit and just ride it out.
so you're never in a rush to get somewhere on time???
Old 02-11-2008, 01:00 PM
On The Tree

yeah agreed^, this guy (eclipse) was a douche, but in other cases you never know what situation some else has going on, where they need to rush, for you to be a dick like that. is it that hard to let some one pass you? you are not the law buddy.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:02 PM
On The Tree

yea, if it was just some guy trying to pass me, thatd be fine, but there is no point to ride some ones *** that close, that just puts me over the edge.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:09 PM
On The Tree

yeah, thats different, put that dude in his place.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

i doubt you needed your asr turned off
Old 02-12-2008, 02:50 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 95hitam6
yeah agreed^, this guy (eclipse) was a douche, but in other cases you never know what situation some else has going on, where they need to rush, for you to be a dick like that. is it that hard to let some one pass you? you are not the law buddy.
I will drive however I want, and if I wanna drive the speed limit (OMFG!!!!) then I'm entitled to do so. Tough **** for the guy behind me if he doesn't like it. If I'm in a rush and some ******* like me is in front of me going the god awful speed limit, then I illegally go around him.. kinda like I would ILLEGALLY speed if I was in a hurry and no one is in front of me.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PonyTamr
yea, if it was just some guy trying to pass me, thatd be fine, but there is no point to ride some ones *** that close, that just puts me over the edge.
Someone passing me is fine. I get passed all the time by people in their Camrys etc and couldn't care less. I mentioned though, for the illiterate (not you PonyTamr), that I only do such a thing when I can watch in my rear view someone swerving in and out of traffic. If they feel entitled to drive like a dick, then I do too.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Banned

Someone passing me is fine. I get passed all the time by people in their Camrys etc and couldn't care less. I mentioned though, for the illiterate (not you PonyTamr), that I only do such a thing when I can watch in my rear view someone swerving in and out of traffic. If they feel entitled to drive like a dick, then I do too.
well then sir you are no different than him. and someone might as well notice you start driving like a dick becuase the guy behind you was driving like a dick, so that gives him the right to drive like a dick infront of you two so the three of you are one big dick put together. i hope you crash your car sir becuase i totally agree with going slow if someone is riding your ***, but if someone is just making their way thru traffic faster than everyone else, you slowing in front of them is nothing less than elementary school tactics congratulations on being a douche!
Old 02-12-2008, 09:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Renegade87
well then sir you are no different than him. and someone might as well notice you start driving like a dick becuase the guy behind you was driving like a dick, so that gives him the right to drive like a dick infront of you two so the three of you are one big dick put together. i hope you crash your car sir becuase i totally agree with going slow if someone is riding your ***, but if someone is just making their way thru traffic faster than everyone else, you slowing in front of them is nothing less than elementary school tactics congratulations on being a douche!
That's what it's called now? "Making your way through traffic faster than everyone else"? I never knew there was such a euphemism for cutting someone off every 50 yards and endangering everyone around you.

You hope I crash my car and then call my "tactics" elementary in the same paragraph. That's cute. You sound like a much nicer person than I am. Even my own emoticon at the end... thanks, sweetheart.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:59 PM
On The Tree

Now now, settle down folks.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:09 PM
Banned

That's what it's called now? "Making your way through traffic faster than everyone else"? I never knew there was such a euphemism for cutting someone off every 50 yards and endangering everyone around you.

You hope I crash my car and then call my "tactics" elementary in the same paragraph. That's cute. You sound like a much nicer person than I am. Even my own emoticon at the end... thanks, sweetheart.
you're welcome i am your call me daddy.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:12 PM
Banned

and just for the record just because someone is working their way thru traffic doesnt mean they are cutting people off. i do it all the time, but if it gets close and i might cut someone off i find another way around. but this is totally off topic now so i hope this biotch gets !!!!!!!!
(_)_)=====D~
Old 02-13-2008, 02:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice kills. He sounds like a jackass.