Old 02-20-2008, 05:43 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In the op's sig it says he ran a 13.9@102 that might be the prob
Old 02-20-2008, 11:47 AM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rocksws6
Your going to bag on somebody for that? You talk just as much **** as he does. You start something all the time for no reason. I think you just like to argue with people, that's the only thing I can figure. I can't believe you haven't been banned yet.
Show me ONE example of me talking ****. I correct misinformation, and provide usable and valid opinions. Never once have I said something was "crap" or it "sucked." Like he does all the time. Do a bit of research before you go talking **** about people that have been here for a few years
Old 02-20-2008, 12:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dsmfan95
Sounds like someones ill because their car doesnt have enough power to drift.
haha never thought id hear the day a dude with an awd car would say an LS1 rwd car couldnt drift. haha! and the whole comment about the tokyo drifting thing from onebadassws6 dude i almost wet my pants that made my day for real. haha doing sweet mad tokyo drifts haha sweet mad! hahahahahaa
Old 02-20-2008, 04:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Show me ONE example of me talking ****. I correct misinformation, and provide usable and valid opinions.
"Useable" and "valid" opinions

Never once have I said something was "crap" or it "sucked." Like he does all the time.
You sound like you're 12 years old. "Like HE does all the time...wah wah wah". Shut up and stop worrying about everyone else. If you don't agree with what I say, too ******* bad, nobody whine and complain like a little bitch about everything.

Do a bit of research before you go talking **** about people that have been here for a few years
Who cares?? You could be on here since the site opened, doesn't change the fact that you're a complete tool, and all you do is start **** with other people. Get a life.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Renegade87
haha never thought id hear the day a dude with an awd car would say an LS1 rwd car couldnt drift. haha! and the whole comment about the tokyo drifting thing from onebadassws6 dude i almost wet my pants that made my day for real. haha doing sweet mad tokyo drifts haha sweet mad! hahahahahaa
DSMfan is just a stupid import *** that likes to troll LS1tech and stir up trouble. Someone's got to set him straight

And the comment about LS1's not having "enough power to drift", coming from an Evo owner...now thats classic
Old 02-20-2008, 06:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
DSMfan is just a stupid import *** that likes to troll LS1tech and stir up trouble. Someone's got to set him straight

And the comment about LS1's not having "enough power to drift", coming from an Evo owner...now thats classic
I don't troll LS1tech, I just like talking **** to you because you're such a close minded ****** that it's hilarious.

If there's one thing that you and drifting have in common, it's that you're both gay.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:34 PM
Banned

I don't troll LS1tech, I just like talking ****
And thats exactly why you should be banned. You're a worthless piece of ****, all you do is troll and start trouble. Take your riced up pile of **** and go somewhere else.

If there's one thing that you and drifting have in common, it's that you're both gay.
Wow, good comeback. You were born with drifting in your blood, after all you own a riced up Mitsubishi Evolution. You probably call yourself DK too, and show up to the local BK Lounge revving your engine so all the other ricers can hear your gay blow off valve.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

hey found this pic of you onebadws6

Old 02-20-2008, 06:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

For what its worth... A buddy I work with...you guys probably already know (at least those in Mid Michigan), has broken many parts on his WRX STI.

He had 12 second time slips with mild mods, and only got a few runs out of the car before more serious upgrades were needed.
When he made the more serious upgrades, they broke too.

Evos, WRX's and STI's are neat little cars, but In my opinion, they aren't designed to be driven hard time after time - like any production vehicle.
Because they werent designed for insane torque in mind...stuff is gonna break.
Sure theyre great cars for Rallying - if built properly.

The only benefit us V8 guys have, is the bulk and mass of our engine components, and strength of materials - tried and true over the last...oh...53 or so years.
But like any metal....If you fatigue it enough, it will break.

My buddy's got a 10 bolt rear end in his camaro and he's pushing around 450hp.
He got around 15 years of drag racing out of it, and then it broke.
(Mainly because the car never hooked well) He upgraded to an Eaton Posi, and he's never been happier.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:49 PM
Teching In

And thats exactly why you should be banned. You're a worthless piece of ****, all you do is troll and start trouble. Take your riced up pile of **** and go somewhere else.
Is that not exactly what you do? I said I talk **** to you, whereas you don't respond in any other kill stories thread unless it involves an import.

If I wanted to sit around all day and talk ****, I'd do it on local forums. You know, where you can actually setup a race, or meet someone in person. But I wouldn't expect a 100lb kid that sits in their moms basement on her 1996 compaq presario to understand that.

Wow, good comeback. You were born with drifting in your blood, after all you own a riced up Mitsubishi Evolution. You probably call yourself DK too, and show up to the local BK Lounge revving your engine so all the other ricers can hear your gay blow off valve.
If I was born with drifting in my blood, why would I buy an AWD car? Seriously? I mean I know you've always been slow but I usually give you more credit than that. I think it's time you step back from the computer and go play some more on the swing set in the back yard.

Which since you are a little slow, I'll go ahead and explain it. Yes I'm calling you retarded. And before you get mad and try to make an insulting response, just don't. Instead, have your mom bring you some applesauce along with your bicycle helmet for safety purposes. Wouldn't want you to bump your head and choke on grownup food.
Old 02-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Staging Lane

You're just jealous because your gay mitsubishi transmissions blow up with anything more than 100WHP. Stupid ricer.

I'm not the Evo troll lurking around an LS1 forum. Make sure you keep that 220WHP 4 cylinder beast under control, riceboy.
Someone's got to set him straight
Take your riced up pile of **** and go somewhere else.
I hate to be the one to break this to you but i think you have a rice fetish
Old 02-20-2008, 08:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by odarabla
Ya know, I thought this was an LS1 site? Hinse the web site tag!! I am gonna some it up for you guys. LS1 A4 trannies are trash. I know because I own one. WRX/WRX_STI Tranmissions are also trash and mustangs don't make enough power to break anything!! LOL Just kidding guys but very funny..
I am betting this is about the most accurate statement in the thread.

As for the original question, which has nothing to do with what you dumbshits are talking about.....

Where were you in the revs when he pulled? I cant beleive nobody has asked this yet. If you are at a low point or right at the point where power is falling off, and he is at his best rpm (something like 5800) then I dont see why he would not pull a bit. If you had stayed in it longer the situation likely would have reversed.

Having said that, this seems like a big diff to your typical races. Perhaps he did a turbo upgrade. Lots of cars, such as Evos and STis can run a larger and more eficient compressor wheel in the stock housing. Hell you can fit a 20G compressor wheel in a machined stock DSM compresor cover, not theres any real point in it.

Perhaps cams. WRXs and 4G63 cars come incredibly under-cammed stock. Fixing that cures a lot of the top end issues.

Perhaps some race gas. You can get a lot of power on the same boost with race gas in these apps. It allows for a lot more timing advance which makes a big difference in a system where the AF charge is really dense as it enters the cylinder.

The possibilities are pretty wide on this one. Get some mods.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:22 PM
***Repost Police***

Who cares?? You could be on here since the site opened, doesn't change the fact that you're a complete tool, and all you do is start **** with other people. Get a life.
I give it... two weeks max before you get banned again. Maybe the mods will finally make it a permanent/IP ban this time
Old 02-20-2008, 09:34 PM
Banned

If I wanted to sit around all day and talk ****, I'd do it on local forums. You know, where you can actually setup a race, or meet someone in person. But I wouldn't expect a 100lb kid that sits in their moms basement on her 1996 compaq presario to understand that.
Thats what you do. You have a post count of 5 in the regular forums, because all you do is sit around the street racing section and post garbage about how great your precious imports are. Funny how you describe your exact weight and the computer you use, both of which are typical of an Evo driver. Are you Asian?? And I bet you watch anime and get off to it too. That would really top it off.

Which since you are a little slow, I'll go ahead and explain it. Yes I'm calling you retarded. And before you get mad and try to make an insulting response, just don't. Instead, have your mom bring you some applesauce along with your bicycle helmet for safety purposes. Wouldn't want you to bump your head and choke on grownup food.
Again with the awesome comebacks. Seriously, you must be 16 years old. After all, nobody with any self worth would be caught driving an Evo if they are out of high school, 4 cylinder riceburners are a fad, just like Yoyos and Pokemon. Both of which you still probably play with.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow... you and rocks can be gay lovers now. Good job finding another person just as dumb as you on this website
Show me ONE example of me talking ****. I correct misinformation, and provide usable and valid opinions. Never once have I said something was "crap" or it "sucked." Like he does all the time. Do a bit of research before you go talking **** about people that have been here for a few years
That was tough.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:36 PM
Banned

That was tough.
Thank you. Once again, Irunelevens is a worthless, lying, piece of ****.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:38 PM
***Repost Police***

That was tough.
Talking **** in response to other people talking **** doesn't count. He claims that I start ****. But I'm done with both of you. Let's not ruin any threads
Old 02-20-2008, 10:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^ I wish you had that attitude more often.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:30 PM
Teching In

Thats what you do. You have a post count of 5 in the regular forums, because all you do is sit around the street racing section and post garbage about how great your precious imports are. Funny how you describe your exact weight and the computer you use, both of which are typical of an Evo driver. Are you Asian?? And I bet you watch anime and get off to it too. That would really top it off.
Just because I don't post in the other sections doesn't mean I don't browse through them. I mean who doesn't enjoy reading about your amazing Pacesetter headers or APC tail lights. I understand that you're mad about being 100lbs, but instead of sitting in your mom's basement, hit the gym. Protein and creatine could help you bulk up. Then maybe next time you wouldn't have to have your little sister break loose bolts for you.

Again with the awesome comebacks. Seriously, you must be 16 years old. After all, nobody with any self worth would be caught driving an Evo if they are out of high school, 4 cylinder riceburners are a fad, just like Yoyos and Pokemon. Both of which you still probably play with.
I do enjoy a good Yoyo from time to time. Keeps me occupied while I'm watching your slow car struggle to accelerate. And no, I'm not insulting F-bodies, Corvettes, or GTOs with that comment, that is directed only towards your pile of ****. That is if you even have a car. I rather like Corvettes.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:09 AM
Banned

this thread is probably the most entertaining thread i have read since my last story that turned out just this way and ended up 8 pages long. . . wow! comon you guys i wanna hear from the op. find out what the F*CK that dude changed to get ya like that. the way i see it its 1 to 1 now you gotta win this next one and the series is yours!