Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Totally bitch slapped a 5.7 GTO.

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008 | 10:05 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by blkbltgoat
fabric is how i get the girls in my car!
me-hey baby my look at how awesome my fabric is
Blonde with 36DD and a 24waist- damn that looks i wonder how it would feel agaisnt my nude body

And anyways i would rather know about the gay folk so i can keep an eye on them. if you dont know where they are they can turn ya which is why so many fbody owners are gay.
ummmmmmmmm..........................BOO!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!Try again. That was weak. Mike you can do better than that man! I mean come on. This is a public forum and you didn't do yourself any credit on this reply. DOH!
Old 03-27-2008 | 10:05 PM
TECH Addict

fabric is how i get the girls in my car!
me-hey baby my look at how awesome my fabric is
Blonde with 36DD and a 24waist- damn that looks i wonder how it would feel agaisnt my nude body

And anyways i would rather know about the gay folk so i can keep an eye on them. if you dont know where they are they can turn ya which is why so many fbody owners are gay.
LOL this is hilarious
Old 03-27-2008 | 11:07 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
ummmmmmmmm..........................BOO!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!Try again. That was weak. Mike you can do better than that man! I mean come on. This is a public forum and you didn't do yourself any credit on this reply. DOH!
your right she was a 42EEE with a 18 inch waist. and she strip down nude when she saw my car and started running waving at me and screaming save me, save me the fbody's terrible interior. how was that
Old 03-28-2008 | 06:31 AM
TECH Regular

It occuredd to me last night. There are people out there more gay than a GTO owner. They drive Mustangs. Cobra owners are the drag queens of thier little world.!!LOL
Old 03-28-2008 | 09:24 AM
12 Second Club

thats because they were fbody owners before. every gay GTO owner owned a fbody when they became gay.
HA HA you admit it then they became gay when they owned the fbody and ONLY came out when they bought the GTO so FACE
no not all GTO owners are gay but the ones that are owned an fbody first
Damn computer lag.
computer must be an fbody!
your right she was a 42EEE with a 18 inch waist. and she strip down nude when she saw my car and started running waving at me and screaming save me, save me the fbody's terrible interior. how was that
blkbltgoat! you are one funny ****........
Old 03-28-2008 | 11:24 AM
Staging Lane

Cobra owners are the drag queens of thier little world.!!LOL
cobra owners are the drag queens! thats why they have a snake on their car.
and thank you cabro i try hard to please the internet mass. cobra=drag queen.
Old 03-28-2008 | 12:40 PM
12 Second Club

It occuredd to me last night. There are people out there more gay than a GTO owner. They drive Mustangs. Cobra owners are the drag queens of thier little world.!!LOL
were in oklahoma are you..... i am about 10 mins from the texas oklahoma border.....
Old 03-28-2008 | 12:43 PM
TECH Regular

I am near Tulsa, 45 minutes north, up by the Kansas border. What town you from?
Old 03-28-2008 | 12:44 PM
TECH Regular

Ah never mind I read your sig.
Old 03-28-2008 | 12:44 PM
12 Second Club

wichita falls.......
Old 03-28-2008 | 12:46 PM
TECH Regular

Do you ever get up to Tulsa to race?
Old 04-06-2008 | 06:30 PM
10 Second Club

Do you?
Old 04-06-2008 | 06:43 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Jordan S.
Do you?
I'll be there soon enough to tear up your punk ***.
Old 04-06-2008 | 08:01 PM
On The Tree

this thread is still going on. it is longer than the bible. lol
Old 04-06-2008 | 08:58 PM
Launching!

fbodies are for queers who secretly wish they had an ls2 gto haha... seriously though... most fbodie guys i meet and beat end up saying something like "i test drove a gto and was gonna get it but it wasnt fast enough" or something like this... so they go ahead and pay 7-9k for thier z or ta or whatever.... thats a major price difference homie... if you didnt get approved is okay... lol or didnt have enough. stop window shopping and stick with what you can afford... so i see where this hate comes from.... because i wanted a z06 vette and am always picking on them and racing them because i couldnt afford one haha

Last edited by thatboyvic; 04-06-2008 at 10:55 PM.
Old 04-06-2008 | 09:07 PM
10 Second Club

They didn't even have GTO's when I bought my first 4th gen, thats why I don't have one. If I had the choice I'd buy a Z28, GTO's are much nicer crafted than Fbodys thats for sure. Race cars arent suppose to be comfortable IMO, they are suppose to be fast.

You do have one thing right though, I bought a Z28 because there was no way in hell I could have bought a vette. lol

And you'll be a no show just like last year confuzed.
Old 04-06-2008 | 11:00 PM
Launching!

yeah we have an s10 that we are dropping an ls1 into.. thats my race car... my gto is something to pimp but i like to roll the streets and if something like a vette or a ***** out z28 come up i wont just get my *** handed to me you know? you have to work for it haha... its awesome, at 160mph it feels so smooth. there is no rattles, shakes, vibrations, nothing... you cant smell exhaust, or hear the clutch rattling, you can enjoy cold a/c and a beautiful interior while having ***** available upon request... its a wonderful daily driver worth every penny... now the exterior i am not 100% about lol but i do love it when my 612 lift is bumpin and people are like WTF?? is that a cavalier??? haha

some old guy came up once and asked me to pop the hood... he was impressed with the sound of the car... he was like " wow my wife has a g6" hahah i was like "its a gto" then he was more impressed and sat it in and what not... its funny... but i need to do a monaro conversion... that is the plan not to leave it a gto

Last edited by thatboyvic; 04-07-2008 at 02:10 PM.
Old 04-06-2008 | 11:03 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jmdgto
this thread is still going on. it is longer than the bible. lol
wait which bible? i know the second one is the longest, thats where jesus fought the snake with frodos light saber.
Old 04-06-2008 | 11:11 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by thatboyvic
yeah we have an s10 that we are dropping an ls1 into.. thats my race car... my gto is something to pimp but i like to roll the streets and if something like a vette or a ***** out z28 come up i wont just get my *** handed to me you know? you have to work for it haha... its awesome, at 160mph it feels so smooth. there is no rattles, shakes, vibrations, nothing... you cant smell exhaust, or hear the clutch rattling, you can enjoy cold a/c and a beautiful interior while still having some ***** available upon request... its a wonderful daily driver worth every penny... now the exterior i am not 100% about lol but i do love it when my 612 lift is bumpin and people are like WTF?? is that a cavalier??? haha

some old guy came up once and asked me to pop the hood... he was impressed with the sound of the car... he was like " wow my wife has a g6" hahah i was like "its a gto" then he was more impressed and sat it in and what not... its funny... but i need to do a monaro conversion... that is the plan not to leave it a gto
Yeah yeah......all that's great. But you said it best when you self admitedly stated if you get a GTO you will lose some of your *****. I'll keep mine thank you and drive my WS6. Oh and the things you complained about with the smell of fuel and such.....that got me excited! That is the very thing I love about my Fbody and most would agree. Then again we didn't lose any of our *****.
Old 04-06-2008 | 11:34 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah yeah......all that's great. But you said it best when you self admitedly stated if you get a GTO you will lose some of your *****. I'll keep mine thank you and drive my WS6. Oh and the things you complained about with the smell of fuel and such.....that got me excited! That is the very thing I love about my Fbody and most would agree. Then again we didn't lose any of our *****.
the smell of fuel gets you excited? you must drive the girls wild with that just out of the gas station smell.