Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Wicked funny video, drunk ricer crash.

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 03:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea I've only went up there once, and it was after the speed bumps. I heard they put speed bumps up but the guys I was going with (all f-bodies) called it a different name. I only go up there if I'm bored, because its helarious to watch the rice. And I would say that about 80% of the people racing are white.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:45 PM
On The Tree

AAR (Against All Rice-was a car club that my friend and I wanted to start...lol)...but too me it looks like the cars on either side of the lanes with thier lights on are watching or marking the end of the race. The car that came in front of the ricer looks like it was another *** boy joining the gay parade and got in the way, then got hit..aww too bad.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by IvanGTStang
ZeroFear ur a peice of sh*t . guess what obama is president so deal with it racist fu*k. who is running America white people and guess what its going to **** ......
Chill the **** out.

The truth of the matter is the majority of those import street racers are minorities and wiggers, I don't think he was intentionally trying to offend anyone.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
WTF!!! That is why they are cracking down on street racing! Bastages should all die IMHO!
right its people like that who are causing all the big crackdowns. that was some of the dumbest **** i have ever seen
Old 12-10-2008, 05:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dynotune04
right its people like that who are causing all the big crackdowns. that was some of the dumbest **** i have ever seen
If idiots like these weren't out on the streets causing mass chaos, accidents, and deaths, you can bet nobody would give street racing a second look.

And us sensible people who do a couple runs on deserted country roads wouldn't be labeled as criminals.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by KyleLs1
why was that civic in the last race shooting sparks from underneath??

He must have hit the NAWWWZZZ and blew the floorpan off
. oh **** i just spit my drink

Originally Posted by ZeroFear
A domestic street race goes down like this:

A bunch of dudes in expensive cars find a far away industrial road with two flat nice lanes, mark 1/4 mile off, and then race. When a crash happens here it is normally due to a mechanical failure on the vehicle.

An import street race goes down like this:

A bunch of poor minority's in daily driven 4cyl cars get together along with a huge crowd in front of a public building. They pick the most god awful road known to man, including potholes and cracks. The road only has one lane, so they decide to hijack the adjacent lane and prey cars arnt coming down the road. Sometimes they will try to fit two cars side by side in a single lane, as FWD cars don't fishtale or wiggle like the infidel RWD cars. When a crash happens here, 99% of the time its due to large amounts of people with low IQ being together.
in your neck of the woods, there are no minorities and pretty much every road is a nice flat road that goes on for miles without any sign of other human beings around. you can find the perfect racing spot in 10 minutes no matter how much gasoline you might have been drinking earlier. where real estate is actually worth something, its a lot harder to find a nice spot.

there's a lot of ricers in dd economy cars that attract a lot of attention and somehow manage to lose control at 40mph and come to a rest after contacting the human barrier of spectators, but i wouldn't refer to them as the import racing scene. just like i wouldn't call a 16yr old in a z28 doing donuts in the school parking lot the domestic racing scene. the car doesn't absolve or convict you of being a dumbass.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by riceburnerZ28
I believe this is a repost but I know that area pretty well and this past summer the police laid down speed bumps cause of those lame *** ricers. Everytime I went to that spot I never would get out of my car and I'd park on the end of the block cause it was a matter of time before the boys in blue would show up !

o wow they put speed bumps up
i didn't know

i been in florida the past year

florida isn't any better, well Miami is pretty safe they race on a dark road nobody really uses

but in tampa these ******* are nuts, they race on the main bridge that connects clearwater and tampa, the same strip hulk hugan son crashed is really similar to chicago's southside street racing scene except for the fact the do it on a main road

Quick Reply: Wicked funny video, drunk ricer crash.