Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slowmofo
this thread is making me hungry

For a cookie I hope.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ponygt65
You didn't read the fourth word in my statement did you?

If you TRULY believe machs are mid to high 13s...You are by every definition Ignorant. mid to high 13s is A4 times....not M5. Try comparing apples to apples. And yes...you are correct in trap speed...Machs are generally 2 mph less..but if you think that is enough to win anywhere anytime....then you are most certainly ignorant and I would advise you eat that cookie before you say anything else ignorant about machs.....I'm sure it tastes better than your 'cheerios' and your own 'foot'.
You truely are the ignorant one I guess, from a roll or a dig the LS1 is faster period. Does that mean Joe Blow in one will beat a Mach everytime?? No. Equal drivers LS1 wins everytime, thats just facts. LS1 driver isnt as good as Mach driver, Mach wins. Whats so hard about it??

Coys just pissed that he would get schooled by a 4 door 4 cylinder POS.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:16 PM
Banned

You think?..hmmm.

I think ls1=mach (with edge to ls1 on top end). From a dig, they're pretty equal.

and it doesn't take 4.30s to edge out an ls fbod darn near every time. 3.90s are easily enough.
I was just speaking from experience. Back when i had an LS1 firehawk i ran a guy in a mach. Both factory stock and i walked him pretty bad in 3rd.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:17 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by COD02SS
I was just speaking from experience. Back when i had an LS1 firehawk i ran a guy in a mach. Both factory stock and i walked him pretty bad in 3rd.
Which is what I typically see, well not pretty bad but walk.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
You truely are the ignorant one I guess, from a roll or a dig the LS1 is faster period. Does that mean Joe Blow in one will beat a Mach everytime?? No. Equal drivers LS1 wins everytime, thats just facts. LS1 driver isnt as good as Mach driver, Mach wins. Whats so hard about it??

Tell you what....when cars drive themselves we can have that debate. Until then, let's keep driver involved in the discussion, shall we? Fact is...from a dig the ETs are EXTREMELY close....MPH...2-4mph (generally). I've owned two machs...you really think I'm that ignorant about them? I'm not blind by other performance either. Can't beat your competition if you don't know anything about them.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Which is what I typically see, well not pretty bad but walk.
ONe race guys...one race. I rarely refer to the roll race I had with an M6 Z...why?...cause it is one race (well....one car, one driver). How can you base one race as the norm?....that is ludacris. BTW - that race was with an SLP M6 Z against my Ex's 295RWHP mach......we did it several times...we were both within a fender of each other (not to mention the 'one time' I pulled half a car because of his short shift). I can guarantee you the mach weighed more too...(mostly cause of me HAHA).

Why is it so hard to people to accept these cars are freaking neck and neck? (and I have said it dozens of times.....the LSF has the edge on a roll)
Old 03-26-2008, 02:25 PM
12 Second Club

Tell you what....when cars drive themselves we can have that debate. Until then, let's keep driver involved in the discussion, shall we? Fact is...from a dig the ETs are EXTREMELY close....MPH...2-4mph (generally). I've owned two machs...you really think I'm that ignorant about them? I'm not blind by other performance either. Can't beat your competition if you don't know anything about them.
Close, but generally speaking ls1's have the upper hand. Any type of roll race it's over for the mach's.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by sworaz
Close, but generally speaking ls1's have the upper hand. Any type of roll race it's over for the mach's.
WOW......this is like talking to a ******* wall.

ANy type of roll race?...r u serious?

See below..as stated above:

ONe race guys...one race. I rarely refer to the roll race I had with an M6 Z...why?...cause it is one race (well....one car, one driver). How can you base one race as the norm?....that is ludacris. BTW - that race was with an SLP M6 Z against my Ex's 295RWHP mach......we did it several times...we were both within a fender of each other (not to mention the 'one time' I pulled half a car because of his short shift). I can guarantee you the mach weighed more too...(mostly cause of me HAHA).

Why is it so hard to people to accept these cars are freaking neck and neck? (and I have said it dozens of times.....the LSF has the edge on a roll)
Old 03-26-2008, 02:28 PM
10 Second Club

If we are going to keep driver in the race as part of saying which car is faster then Mach 1s could be faster than Enzos.

Of course its a "drivers" race. Just like GTOs, Machs, Cobras, Vettes, f bodies, STis, EVOs etc............

Anyone of those can beat the others.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:29 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

lol

The day I give a **** what some ****** in memphis thinks is the day I log off the internet forever.

Old 03-26-2008, 02:29 PM
Banned

I'll agree with that statement
Old 03-26-2008, 02:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Yep..been quite the busy person lately.

6100??...GOOD GOD man....yep...3/10s... shift higher. 2.0 isn't bad on street tires, esp. on your first run. You wont' break an axle with street tires...your more likely to wear the clutch out slipping.
THat would be nice....but get some DRs, or you'll spin like a bottle at a frat party.
Calm down oh great one! LOL I know what I'm doing at the track. I just was trying it easy the first run. Her car has the stock paper filter, snorkle, blah blah and it runs out of steam up top. Anything past 6,000rpms is like BUHHHHHHHHHH. I've got some mods ready for it I just want to get this car deep into the 12's with 3 bolt ons to throw in the Blue blood hater's faces.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

If we are going to keep driver in the race as part of saying which car is faster then Mach 1s could be faster than Enzos.
OK..now you're going from ignorance to stupidity. you're not progressing, your regressing.

WHile we're at it, we'll say a Skittle is faster than an Fbod too. That'll make you happy.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:32 PM
10 Second Club

And all Coy can do is show his immaturity by continuously posting a cookie pic.

Its ok, maybe one day you can runs with the faster guys.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'll agree with that statement

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Calm down oh great one! LOL I know what I'm doing at the track. I just was trying it easy the first run. Her car has the stock paper filter, snorkle, blah blah and it runs out of steam up top. Anything past 6,000rpms is like BUHHHHHHHHHH. I've got some mods ready for it I just want to get this car deep into the 12's with 3 bolt ons to throw in the Blue blood hater's faces.
I was just playing with you.....hey.....you still having an upper rpm issue?....dude, something's up with that tune. You have a scan of the dyno sheet?....with A/R?...and timing numbers? SHe shouldn't be running out up top.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:33 PM
10 Second Club

OK..now you're going from ignorance to stupidity. you're not progressing, your regressing.

WHile we're at it, we'll say a Skittle is faster than an Fbod too. That'll make you happy.
Man what the hell??? I agree Machs are drivers races with f bodies, just like all of those I mentioned. Im agreeing with you!!
Old 03-26-2008, 02:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Man what the hell??? I agree Machs are drivers races with f bodies, just like all of those I mentioned. Im agreeing with you!!
Post 58 doesnt' agree with me?.....if you are negating that post, then I gotcha...but you contradicted that post by saying you agree with me.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

I was just playing with you.....hey.....you still having an upper rpm issue?....dude, something's up with that tune. You have a scan of the dyno sheet?....with A/R?...and timing numbers? SHe shouldn't be running out up top.
I know you were.

Her car hasn't been on the dyno. I'm not worried about it. The stock intake combined with the Mach 1 torque cams seems to me to be the answer to why it falls off above 6,000rpms. It is an awsome car though, I'd love to own one myself but I just have too many toys as it is. My next toy will be a full on Fox body coupe car drag car.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I know you were.

Her car hasn't been on the dyno. I'm not worried about it. The stock intake combined with the Mach 1 torque cams seems to me to be the answer to why it falls off above 6,000rpms. It is an awsome car though, I'd love to own one myself but I just have too many toys as it is. My next toy will be a full on Fox body coupe car drag car.
Maybe we have different definitions of 'falling off'....the cobra's generally have a little better upper rpm curve because of the intake cams. Maybe that's it..but both my machs pulled to redline very nicely.

She has midpipe, catback, and no tune......well....that's probably part of it. Strap it and tune that biotch.