TECH Regular

Originally Posted by troopercar
Them boys in the Tennessee and North Carolina mountains might use it right
HEY!.... no we use these..

hahahah i kid i kid!
Old 04-10-2008 | 03:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sp00led Ya
They do everything well... and can do everything well. Like a 10 second STi... can still do very well as a DD or road course racer.
Swing on its nuts a little more why don't you.

A 10 second STI (extremely rare and extremely cost prohibitive to build) would not do well as a DD. Turbo lag until 5,000RPM, agressive cams that make the engine want to stall, no low end power whatsoever, **** poor fuel economy, and enough bad noises and vibrations to kill a small child do not make good DD's. I don't know what you're smoking, but it must be from Asia.
Old 04-10-2008 | 03:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Did ONEDUMBASSWS6 get banned again or something
**** off. Why haven't you killed yourself already?? Its been a long time coming, for sure.
Old 04-10-2008 | 03:50 PM
Banned

You misunderstood me... I was saying that it is purpose built in the sense that it's not a car that you take out on a dusk cruise of the beach with the top off kind of thing. It's all performance nothing else where as a Vette or F-Bod, they are good for all of it.
All out performance...no.

If you want all out performance, you don't start with a tall, top heavy economy car as a platform, you don't put a stupid looking body kit on it, and you don't put a big plastic wing on the back to show off, either.

All out performance is something like a Corvette or Lotus Elise. Not a 4 door ricemobile with a fart can sticking sideways out the back.
Old 04-10-2008 | 03:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6

If you want all out performance, you don't start with a tall, top heavy economy car as a platform, you don't put a stupid looking body kit on it, and you don't put a big plastic wing on the back to show off, either.

All out performance is something like a Corvette or Lotus Elise. Not a 4 door ricemobile with a fart can sticking sideways out the back.
Not an Elise, because those dont go fast in a straight line.
Old 04-10-2008 | 04:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ImportsFail
I'm taking about all out performance, not just fast in a straight line. Neither of which the STI is.

If you want to get really technical, Ariel Atom owns everything.
Old 04-10-2008 | 04:13 PM
***Repost Police***

**** off. Why haven't you killed yourself already?? Its been a long time coming, for sure.
Well that wasn't very nice, was it?
Old 04-10-2008 | 04:32 PM
Banned

Well that wasn't very nice, was it?
You call me out for no reason (like always) and I tell you how it is. Don't address me, and we won't have a problem.
Old 04-10-2008 | 05:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Import fanboi?
Yep.
Only trolls use "USA #1" trying to "mock" rednecks.
He also used the word "nippon", which I've only see one other person on here use before, and its the same guy that always gets in arguments with 25PSI. Im guessing 25PSI is on here acting the exact opposite of how he normally does as to mock some of the rednecks here. He also seems to be too careful with his wording, instead of "the camaro will beat it", he says"the camaro will beat it in a strait line".
Maybe Im wrong, either way he needs to be banned...
Old 04-10-2008 | 05:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JD_AMG
Yep.
Only trolls use "USA #1" trying to "mock" rednecks.
He also used the word "nippon", which I've only see one other person on here use before, and its the same guy that always gets in arguments with 25PSI. Im guessing 25PSI is on here acting the exact opposite of how he normally does as to mock some of the rednecks here. He also seems to be too careful with his wording, instead of "the camaro will beat it", he says"the camaro will beat it in a strait line".
Maybe Im wrong, either way he needs to be banned...
well your wrong because im not him, and I believe his new name on here is 240zxtt, retard. I actually do hate imports, and believe USA is number 1.
Old 04-10-2008 | 06:24 PM
On The Tree

well your wrong because im not him, and I believe his new name on here is 240zxtt, retard. I actually do hate imports, and believe USA is number 1.
Then why don't you join the Army you *****
Old 04-10-2008 | 06:25 PM
On The Tree

An Elise is almost as fast in a straight line as an SVT Cobra, you fucken dumb ***.
Old 04-10-2008 | 06:26 PM
On The Tree

You two are so stupid, you know nothing about cars and make yourselves look even more short yellow school bus with every post.
Old 04-10-2008 | 06:29 PM
***Repost Police***

You call me out for no reason (like always) and I tell you how it is. Don't address me, and we won't have a problem.
If people that knew you were full of **** didn't talk to you, you'd be talking to... nobody.
Old 04-10-2008 | 06:40 PM
On The Tree

If people that knew you were full of **** didn't talk to you, you'd be talking to... nobody.
Call him out all you want, I will make sure I find every post he ever makes and give him hell until he quits or tries to kill me.
Old 04-10-2008 | 06:41 PM
On The Tree

ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS... want more ? TOO ******* BAD! ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

There you go crack baby, count how many times I ADDRESSED you
Old 04-10-2008 | 07:04 PM
TECH Resident

i think this thread has readed the lock point by now lol
Old 04-11-2008 | 10:43 PM
Banned

ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS... want more ? TOO ******* BAD! ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESS ADDRESSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

There you go crack baby, count how many times I ADDRESSED you
I'm glad you wasted your time typing that, its funny for me.

Now go do everyone a favor and shoot yourself.
Old 04-12-2008 | 09:09 AM
On The Tree

I'm glad you wasted your time typing that, its funny for me.

Now go do everyone a favor and shoot yourself.
Well, I am pretty good with an assault rifle... 4 consequtive head shots at 300 meters with a dry site and 5.56mm rounds... I could probably make one hit my head... OR! *****
Old 04-12-2008 | 01:49 PM
11 Second Club

Well, I am pretty good with an assault rifle... 4 consequtive head shots at 300 meters with a dry site and 5.56mm rounds... I could probably make one hit my head... OR! *****
This should get you banned. You just threatened to shoot someone.

FWIW, there no doubt are badasses on this site, they are not the ones making stupid threats on the internet.