Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Hilarious race! Tiberon GT vs. 99-04 GT and 96-98 Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 09:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ThisBlood147
I think, Assman, that less flaming would have insued if you hadn't tried to insenuate that the results of that race were due to Mustangs being "that" slow and inept as a generalization. I think we could have all gotten a good laugh off the fact that these two nimrods couldn't race their rides to save their life. But you really shouldn't be surprised that fireballs get tossed around when you try to make it off like Tibbies are a good race for an SN95 Cobra or 2V GT.

If you disagree, that's fine.............I'm just trying to lend some mediation to the fray.
Thats exactly why most of us jumped in. No way on gods green earth is a Tibby able to hang with those cars unless something is amiss. Then he starts crying when we bring that up
Old 04-10-2008, 10:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wasn't crying Chief, just how you guys start moaning gets me going! I feel you though ThisBlood147, makes sense, I just have a small tolerence for stupidity, but I am working on it. Haha, I know I beat the drivers (no need to go into detail on them, but my guess is their english isn't so great ).
Old 04-11-2008, 11:49 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by jt76
those Sn95 cobras are strange... my friend had one and you had to rev the **** out of it to make power....
There all about the driver, ive seen guys run those things well into the 15's then ive seen guys run mid 13's stock. Anyone that could somewhat drive a 4v cobra should have killed your girls tiburon

Quick Reply: Hilarious race! Tiberon GT vs. 99-04 GT and 96-98 Cobra