Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Turbod Scion TC vs Catback only Z28

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 08:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hahaha, nice. Not only did u beat him but you looked damn good doin it! I'm pretty sure i know where that spot is you dragged at. My dad used to live in beatrice, and i actually bought my car from there back in october.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:42 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by DUhulk78
Hahaha, nice. Not only did u beat him but you looked damn good doin it! I'm pretty sure i know where that spot is you dragged at. My dad used to live in beatrice, and i actually bought my car from there back in october.
Did it happen to be the pewter one at Heartland Motors? Me and my friend were actually looking at that one...It looked decent

The place we ran em at was that stretch of highway that connects 136 to hwy 77 just south of beatrice by the booster station.

I just noticed you changed your sig to the Pewter SS, that was definitely it...haha crazy this world isn't so big after all, just a week ago i found a met a guy in Lincoln who was looking at a camaro that i was looking at before i bought mine that is on here all the time..
Old 04-21-2008, 09:12 PM
Banned

Yup that was actually the one. Been a great car and it's in great condition, just needed a buff job and wax. Hope i didn't buy it out from under you. I got it a week after i got my *** kicked on my cbr600 by a jackass in a cavalier. Should send him a thank you for the car, cause his insurance money bought it, lol. I was thinking about doing that car show in beatrice this summer if they are still doing it. Maybe i'll see ya around town.

Last edited by DUhulk78; 04-21-2008 at 09:20 PM.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:17 PM
TECH Resident

My friend ended up getting a black v6 camaro....he lives down in Wymore. How old are you man? You got msn or anything? Def hit me up If you ever come up here..Do you live in marysville or manhattan?
Old 04-21-2008, 11:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by slikrider20
My friend ended up getting a black v6 camaro....he lives down in Wymore. How old are you man? You got msn or anything? Def hit me up If you ever come up here..Do you live in marysville or manhattan?
I'm 19 and i live in Manhattan right now going to KSU (which you probably hate lol), but i'm originally from marysville and live there during the summers. I don't have MSN but shoot me a pm if you want my e-mail or something, and I'll look ya up next time i'm up around there.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:05 AM
Staging Lane

Is it really worth my saying good kill? I mean, I already know that you were going to win regardless of how good of a driver he was going to be or how bad of a start you got. Sounds to me that both of you got perfect starts. It's a given that wrong wheel drive is going to sit and spin all day long.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:57 AM
TECH Resident

Not really, it wasn't even close, the only reason i raced him was because he was so sure he was going to win and i didn't stand a chance..Oh and yeah some guy in a turbo'd eagle talon thought he could walk me all day so i decided to show him whats up and killed him .. his first words were that thing has to have more than just cat-back exhaust... LoL damn ricers.. I did race a 01 z28 with just a catback/cut-out and won from a stop but then lost by half a car length the second time..i wish we had videos
Old 04-24-2008, 01:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by COD02SS
Get better times before you try and talk ****.
And what times do you run that make you privledged enough to talk **** to other member on this forum?? You don't even have a car or times in your sig.

So basically you're just an other member of the import brigade that come on here to start **** with members. Nothing new there.