WS6 vs LS2GTO

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 03:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WS6 vs LS2GTO

WATCH ME GET RAPED!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbPsPupmJY0
This was an old video I found of me and my friends old WS6 before and after his TNT kit(100) shot both cars are 6speeds and have passengers. Tell me what u think. Thanks for seein me get walked
Old 04-11-2008, 09:03 AM
Launching!

was that with the mods in your sig? both appeared slow.... good death though
Old 04-11-2008, 09:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

PBM M6 06GTO BONE STOCK with (Kooks LT,w/o cats ,stock catback with flowmasters,K&N intake, cam 232/234 .595in .598ex,20% UD Pulley, spec 3,wieght reduction,and 5.7 trunk&fender badges off an 04

That's is easily the "stockest" car I've ever seen!
Old 04-11-2008, 12:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

x 2 on the ?????'s
Old 04-11-2008, 01:30 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LSWONGTO
WATCH ME GET RAPED!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbPsPupmJY0
This was an old video I found of me and my friends old WS6 before and after his TNT kit(100) shot both cars are 6speeds and have passengers. Tell me what u think. Thanks for seein me get walked
What I think is you should of bought an Fbody. Winning races is more important to me than fit, finish and comfort. Nice death BTW.

God I'm bored!
Old 04-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Launching!

fbody is a waste... lol he clearly won without nitrous. with an extra 100 shot it wasnt impressive either... both seemed slow to me... lol i beat a ws6 on spray no biggie... but like i said some guys just dont seem to know what they are doing with these goats...

goat owners: you cannot play around with fbody owners... lol they know their **** or have a friend who does... got to be on your game... i wish some of you guys were closer... i need to set up a track day and get these goat owners some lessons on roll racing... haha what do yall do race in third? drop the **** out of it and rip that bitch... most vids i see are pansy drivers..(i have yet to see someone banging gears). wtf? stay off street tires too they are a waste get your street race hustle on fellas and step it up for real
Old 04-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
What I think is you should of bought an Fbody. Winning races is more important to me than fit, finish and comfort. Nice death BTW.

God I'm bored!
why? you dont even have a stock motor...lol so what is your reason for staying inside you crap mobile? if that was your case you should have bought a ******* bike lol since winning races is more important... they are around the same price as your **** mobile and half the comfort... so stop lying ninja hahaha
Old 04-11-2008, 04:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by thatboyvic
why? you dont even have a stock motor...lol so what is your reason for staying inside you crap mobile? if that was your case you should have bought a ******* bike lol since winning races is more important... they are around the same price as your **** mobile and half the comfort... so stop lying ninja hahaha
someone is tryin to start a fight!!
Old 04-11-2008, 05:06 PM
TECH Regular

A bike sounds great! I just never rode one before. So..............that's out. I know as soon as I get on one and ride I will be SOLD! So I don't. My marriage can only afford one vehical getting modded.
As for crap mobile.........................still faster than any Unicorn!!!!
Old 04-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Launching!

lol yeah i too am scared of a bike... i know i cant trust myself on one my wife knows that also.. i have to see how fast i can go on anything i drive... i am not ready to die... haha

i would rather be a unicorn then crap on wheels lol...

squall no internet fighting for me just friendly fire
Old 04-11-2008, 05:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
A bike sounds great! I just never rode one before. So..............that's out. I know as soon as I get on one and ride I will be SOLD! So I don't. My marriage can only afford one vehical getting modded.
As for crap mobile.........................still faster than any Unicorn!!!!
now cunfuzed. we all know you have the fastest car on jack stands. lol
Old 04-11-2008, 05:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Those WS6's along with other fbodys tend to ow most GTOS mod for mod right thatboyvic
Old 04-11-2008, 05:38 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by jmdgto
now cunfuzed. we all know you have the fastest car on jack stands. lol
:b ang:
SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-11-2008, 05:41 PM

goat owners: you cannot play around with fbody owners... lol they know their **** or have a friend who does... got to be on your game... i wish some of you guys were closer... i need to set up a track day and get these goat owners some lessons on roll racing... haha what do yall do race in third? drop the **** out of it and rip that bitch... most vids i see are pansy drivers..(i have yet to see someone banging gears). wtf? stay off street tires too they are a waste get your street race hustle on fellas and step it up for real
I honestly agree with that. It's not that the Goats lack in performance, it's just that they aren't hammered hard enough
Old 04-11-2008, 05:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL Yeah all the goats we see racing are only 3/4 throttle
Old 04-11-2008, 05:45 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
I honestly agree with that. It's not that the Goats lack in performance, it's just that they aren't hammered hard enough
It's because Goat drivers sacrifice testosterone in order to slip easily into that plush leather with the excent fit and finish. We have several scientificly video case studies of this being problematic with goat boys.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:15 PM
Launching!

no mod for mod no... and the f body guys are huffing gas all day thats why they get on here and speak of thier imaginary races
Old 04-11-2008, 06:34 PM
TECH Regular

no mod for mod no... and the f body guys are huffing gas all day thats why they get on here and speak of thier imaginary races
Listen to the Unicorn rider talk about the imaginary!!!!!!!!LOL
Old 04-11-2008, 06:59 PM
Staging Lane

they aren't imaginary, if there is a green light an f-body is racing whatever is closest to them going the same direction.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:44 PM
Launching!

going the same direction yes but always slower.... i see you guys think goats are imaginary so then this explains all of your fake stories about beating us...lol i guess its from all the fumes you guys smell in your **** shacks on wheels