Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Took my aggression out on an SI

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 06:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jack B.
I asked a question, how exactly is that trolling?
trolling is being an *** without offering anything substantive to the conversation. (see below for more detail)

Fella says his H/C small shot LS1 is "top of the food chain." No one says anything to the contrary.
plenty of people have called him out on it. regardless, there are much better, less trolly, less douche bag ways of calling some one out than you did.

in review: people who sign-up for forums just to call people out are seens as trolls...especially when they have 0 posts.

use some disgression.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SS101
trolling is being an *** without offering anything substantive to the conversation. (see below for more detail)

plenty of people have called him out on it. regardless, there are much better, less trolly, less douche bag ways of calling some one out than you did.

in review: people who sign-up for forums just to call people out are seens as trolls...especially when they have 0 posts.

use some disgression.
**** off. You don't make the rules. I'll present my argument in the most effective and direct manner possible. At the time I made my concise commentary on his BS claim, no one had said a thing. I will say it how I say it, if you don't like it, ignore it. You're a ******* baby, get over yourself.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:25 PM
On The Tree

**** off. You don't make the rules. I'll present my argument in the most effective and direct manner possible. At the time I made my concise commentary on his BS claim, no one had said a thing. I will say it how I say it, if you don't like it, ignore it. You're a ******* baby, get over yourself.
no but big unit makes the rules and i got a feeling hes not gonna be your biggest fan.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dynotune04
no but big unit makes the rules and i got a feeling hes not gonna be your biggest fan.

Eh, it's the internet. Personally, I don't believe I've done anything wrong. Perhaps some think I'm rude, I prefer to say that I state my opinion in a manner that gets the point across.

If big Unit decides to ban me, so be it. I guess it's a bad thing to actually bring some reality to someone's delusion.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:30 PM
TECH Resident

I'll present my argument in the most effective and direct manner possible.
well technically, you weren't really making an argument per se as much as trying to start one. i say that because the you posted a question and not a statment; it wasn't really a thought provoking question either, just rude. but please, rant on, this is really quite amusing.

summarily: sometimes letting them dig their own graves is the best part
Old 04-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SS101
well technically, you weren't really making an argument per se as much as trying to start one. i say that because the you posted a question and not a statment; it wasn't really a thought provoking question either, just rude. but please, rant on, this is really quite amusing.

summarily: sometimes letting them dig their own graves is the best part

Grave? BWWWWAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

It's the internet fella. This ain't real life. I won't be calling anyone up crying if the choice is made to ban me.

As far as my question, the implication was clear as a bell. I was making a point about his comment. If your too goddamn stupid to see it, don't blame me, blame your parents.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:40 PM
TECH Resident

It's the internet fella. This ain't real life. I won't be calling anyone up crying if the choice is made to ban me.

As far as my question, the implication was clear as a bell. I was making a point about his comment. If your too goddamn stupid to see it, don't blame me, blame your parents.
dig your own grave is clearly a figure of speech (you may want to blame your parents for missing that one?)

implications are well and good but you clearly said what you did just to be inflamitory...was that really nessecary??

obviously not (that question was rhetorical in case it slipped by you btw). i think it's clear that a h/c f-body is not the top of the food chain, but when your food chain consist of an h/c f-body and an SI civic...hehe, the lion and the mouse are pretty self explanitory.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:52 PM
Staging Lane

Old 04-21-2008, 07:57 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Trav's_TransAm
yeah this thread is going downhill pretty quick huh? i hope some mod puts it out of its misery lol.

i could do the right, morally upstanding thing, be the better man, (insert cliche here), and back down; but i'd like to give this "jack" character that opportunity and maybe let him salvage himself in case he does decide to become a contributing member one day.

that and pride is my most favorite sin lol.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:25 PM
12 Second Club

e-warriors so brave, so fierce. you can be as awesome and right as you want to be behind a keyboard
Old 04-21-2008, 08:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 35thLE02
e-warriors so brave, so fierce. you can be as awesome and right as you want to be behind a keyboard
hey thats a nice camaro you got there.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:48 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Dynotune04
hey thats a nice camaro you got there.
+1...i like the camaro split spokes much more than the 'vette split spokes, they look like *** on a T/A tho
Old 04-21-2008, 08:58 PM
12 Second Club

how about you **** OFF you ******* dumb ***! if you dont have somthing interseting to talk about example (LS1,fast car, etc)then SHUT THE **** UP AND STAY OFF THIS SITE!
Old 04-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Banned

Old 04-21-2008, 10:36 PM
Teching In

I signed up just to ask this question:

Are you ******* serious?
He is serious, and for being an LSx series or an F-body, it makes you on top of the food chain!! Nuff said . Also Bro, What do you drive? If you say anything ricer plz
Old 04-21-2008, 11:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1nut377
how about you **** OFF you ******* dumb ***! if you dont have somthing interseting to talk about example (LS1,fast car, etc)then SHUT THE **** UP AND STAY OFF THIS SITE!

Aren't you the clever one?
Old 04-21-2008, 11:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by T/A_Man85
He is serious, and for being an LSx series or an F-body, it makes you on top of the food chain!! Nuff said . Also Bro, What do you drive? If you say anything ricer plz

TT '04 Cobra and an 07 Z06. Do I pass muster?
Old 04-21-2008, 11:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Pictures + time slips??
Old 04-21-2008, 11:45 PM
Banned

If you actually had those cars you wouldn't show up here with zero posts and join just to put someone else's car down.

You're a troll, go away.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow...this seems to have run out of hand. Jack b, your not going to make any friends here, there is a polite, concise way to disagree that gets your point across tactfully. Yours is not it.