Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Took my aggression out on an SI

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 02:53 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 180ls1
how do you own me? Dont get all mad. You have a different definition of what the top of the food chain is. Most people will agree with me i can assure you that. Where are you located in california?

Hint:

4 million is a lower number than 2% of the cars/trucks in the world. So you're attempt at proving me wrong was all kinds of retarded.

And I live in sonoma wine country.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZMONSTER!
Well, addmiting you have a problem is the first step to recovery...*******!

It's not a problem...and it's spelled ADMITTING.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:00 PM
12 Second Club

well i dont think you get it mr jack know one gives a flying **** about you and your shity cars on this site.there just shitty cause you own them.and if you even do own them where are the slips? where are some ****** videos dumb ****?, and where are you located im sure there more than just me and a couple of other dudes on here that would love to ****** somke your ***.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1nut377
well i dont think you get it mr jack know one gives a flying **** about you and your shity cars on this site.there just shitty cause you own them.and if you even do own them where are the slips? where are some ****** videos dumb ****?, and where are you located im sure there more than just me and a couple of other dudes on here that would love to ****** somke your ***.

I'm sorry, I don't speak retard.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:19 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jack B.
I'm sorry, I don't speak retard.
what are you some 12yr old kid thats playing with daddys computer.
stupid ****
Old 04-22-2008, 03:24 PM
12 Second Club

Old 04-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Banned

what are you some 12yr old kid thats playing with daddys computer.
stupid ****

So let's hang on for a sec here, I'm a little confused.

YOU are calling ME a "stupid ****"?

Just what the hell is going on here? Son, go sit in the retard chair. You are too goddamn stupid to be in the same room as me. Go on, git. Git!

GIT!
Old 04-22-2008, 04:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hint:

4 million is a lower number than 2% of the cars/trucks in the world. So you're attempt at proving me wrong was all kinds of retarded.

And I live in sonoma wine country.
thats why i said less than. that means anything less than 2%, You just owned your self with your own lack of reading skills while trying to be a legalistic *****.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:16 PM
Banned

thats why i said less than. that means anything less than 2%, You just owned your self with your own lack of reading skills while trying to be a legalistic *****.
4 million cars and trucks that would beat him haha. If an low 11 second/ high10 second car is not at the top of the food chain then what is? I bet less then 2% of the cars in the world would take his car in the 1/4, that is not the top of the food chain?
My god, you aren't the sharpest knife are you? The clear implication of your first sentence is that there are not 4 million cars/trucks in the world that would beat his car. Then you proceed to say you bet less than 2% of the cars would beat his in the 1/4 mile. The result of your phrasing is that the 4 million number I quoted is greater than 2%, when in fact it is much less than 2%. So you proved me "wrong" by proving my point. You stupid ************. Please just stop now, you aren't in my league. Go try someone else, little boy. I'm superior to you in every way.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

My god, you aren't the sharpest knife are you? The clear implication of your first sentence is that there are not 4 million cars/trucks in the world that would beat his car. Then you proceed to say you bet less than 2% of the cars would beat his in the 1/4 mile. The result of your phrasing is that the 4 million number I quoted is greater than 2%, when in fact it is much less than 2%. So you proved me "wrong" by proving my point. You stupid ************. Please just stop now, you aren't in my league. Go try someone else, little boy. I'm superior to you in every way.
haha you are dense my friend what did you want me to say 1.3245% it is still less then 2% and 4 million and it still stands. Go back to school.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:28 PM
Banned

haha you are dense my friend what did you want me to say 1.3245% it is still less then 2% and 4 million and it still stands. Go back to school.
What?

Think about what you're typing. I said there were 4 million cars and trucks (facetiously, btw) in the world that would beat his car. You attempt to prove me wrong by saying that you bet "less than 2% of cars will outrun his."

Now, you must realize that by making that statement, you are implying that 2% of all cars in the world would be a LOWER number than 4 million. You still follow?

The problem with your argument is that 4 million is approximately .4% of the cars in the world.

So, I effectively made the statement that .4% of the cars in the world would beat his car, and you rebute that by stating that "less than 2% of the cars in the world would beat his."

You do realize that .4% is less than 2%?

You proved me wrong by reiterating my point? Way to go smart guy...

And you call me dense? Pay attention, junior.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:32 PM
12 Second Club

So let's hang on for a sec here, I'm a little confused.

YOU are calling ME a "stupid ****"?

Just what the hell is going on here? Son, go sit in the retard chair. You are too goddamn stupid to be in the same room as me. Go on, git. Git!

GIT!
i wish you were in the extact room i was in ,cause you wouldnt even need a chair cause i would knock you the **** out!
Old 04-22-2008, 04:34 PM
12 Second Club

haha
Old 04-22-2008, 04:35 PM
Banned

i wish you were in the extact room i was in ,cause you wouldnt even need a chair cause i would knock you the **** out!

Ask me how I can afford the stuff I have. When I answer, think about the inherent violence of my chosen profession. Then ask me if I'm scared of some half retarded ****** fatass redneck e-thug.

Here's a clue; it's the offseason.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:36 PM
On The Tree

Wow this thread is hilarious.

And JackB, if you end up sticking around please get some pics up. You have some nice cars.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jigen
Wow this thread is hilarious.

And JackB, if you end up sticking around please get some pics up. You have some nice cars.

Last edited by Jack B.; 04-22-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

What?

Think about what you're typing. I said there were 4 million cars and trucks (facetiously, btw) in the world that would beat his car. You attempt to prove me wrong by saying that you bet "less than 2% of cars will outrun his."

Now, you must realize that by making that statement, you are implying that 2% of all cars in the world would be a LOWER number than 4 million. You still follow?

The problem with your argument is that 4 million is approximately .4% of the cars in the world.

So, I effectively made the statement that .4% of the cars in the world would beat his car, and you rebute that by stating that "less than 2% of the cars in the world would beat his."

You do realize that .4% is less than 2%?

You proved me wrong by reiterating my point? Way to go smart guy...

And you call me dense? Pay attention, junior.
quit making stuff up. I hate arguing with an idiot they will drag you down to their level and beat you with expierence. So I am done with you. You seem to have a problem with everyone and your statements could not be more immature and non educated.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:42 PM
12 Second Club

what ever ****** **** yourself
Old 04-22-2008, 04:43 PM
12 Second Club

quit making stuff up. I hate arguing with an idiot they will drag you down to their level and beat you with expierence. So I am done with you. You seem to have a problem with everyone and your statements could not be more immature and non educated.
couldnt have put it better myself
Old 04-22-2008, 04:44 PM
Banned

As I suspected. You fucked up and don't want to admit it. It's ok, spout your cliches of the beaten and run along now.