Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Are Mustang realy that slow!?!?!?!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2003, 10:33 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Are Mustang realy that slow!?!?!?!?!?!?

That just blows ***! If I ever ran 13.01, i'd be so pissed I didn't dip into 12s... argh. I can only imagine your frustration. I feel your pain!
Yeah,it does blow ***...but that was with 100% humidity and a 3660 raceweight (full interior w/ spare+jack with full tank of gas). Soon, very soon...I hope to drop at least a second off of that At least it's faster then a bullitt :p
Old 08-05-2003, 11:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah,it does blow ***...but that was with 100% humidity and a 3660 raceweight (full interior w/ spare+jack with full tank of gas). Soon, very soon...I hope to drop at least a second off of that At least it's faster then a bullitt
I didn't mean the time sucks, I just meant it sucked that you got that close to 12s and didn't hit it... It's a good time.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:29 AM
Teching In

I'm goin from what Nine Ball said a while ago, they make 350-360 at the crank. Oh, and the 1999 GT was tested on HPTV, and put out 194 rwhp. That was in the automatic, so the manual puts about 205-215 to the wheels. That is pathetic, it sounds to me like the GT is over rated? Anyone? Also, they have tested older GTs with better results from the factoy, as well as a 96 GT putting 198 rwhp in M5 status, haha, this sound a little fishie eh?
I also saw an episode on HPTV where a LS1 corvette (C5) made 260RWHP and after modding it, it made a whooping 280+RWHP. I don't seem to trust those guys much...
Old 08-05-2003, 12:05 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Uhh Bullit, I live in Houston man. Where do you hang around? I got some new mods I need to test.
I'll give u a handicap of 2 car length. (You know like the ladies T in GOLF)
Don't worry, I'll be gentle. (Bitches go for that line all the time).
I'll even buy you a beer to drown your sorrow after the
He has been challenged to race numerous times ... most of the challenges he just ignores, and the ones that he actually does accept something SUDDENLY happens to his car the night before to make it undrivable.

Such as the night where "unfortunately I wont be able to make it tonite as I just blew my rear end, later suckers hahahahaha"

Now personally, if I just blew my rear end, I wouldnt be saying "later suckers hahahaha" but we all know the intelligence level we're dealing with here.
Old 08-05-2003, 12:48 PM
Teching In

This is my 1st post here and just to set the record straight Im no Troll, I have owned a LS1 and enjoy trying all kinds of domestic pony and sports cars out but a 99+ GT can run mid 13's. This vid is a 01 Auto GT with nothing but Flowmasters and a K&N drop in. Most people would agree that Flows actually hurt HP so I wouldn't say it's a real good mod to have.
He runs a mid 13.
http://www.mach1style.com/bm/multime...c8/UA2k1GT.wmv
It's a 13.66 and he only wins the race with a decent hole shot. The board didn't show the time on the vid but you can tell he ran a mid 13 just by the time of the other lane.
Old 08-05-2003, 01:16 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Bullit,

man you are hilarious. I'm not sure if it's intentional or not... but your posts make me laugh.

Why don't you set down the crack pipe, take out the map, find AUSTIN, and then come up here on a Saturday night when we are racing? We'll have you run against some of us so we can separate fact from fantasy. It'll be fun.

Old 08-05-2003, 01:19 PM
Launching!

Yeah,it does blow ***...but that was with 100% humidity and a 3660 raceweight (full interior w/ spare+jack with full tank of gas). Soon, very soon...I hope to drop at least a second off of that At least it's faster then a bullitt
I didn't mean the time sucks, I just meant it sucked that you got that close to 12s and didn't hit it... It's a good time.
Nah I didn't take it that way
Old 08-05-2003, 01:43 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey stupid asses, I dont know where you guys get your facts from, a 99+ GT will dyno like 225-230 rwhp. But then again those GT'S are POS. My car stock dynoed like 243 rwhp. That is too bad ***. Also i'd like to say that i have never turned down a challenge from anyone. I have never posted that my rear broke on my car. You need to stop making crap up phantom. Hey phantom shut the hell up homo. I'll kick your *** bitch. Hey whitefire you wish your car was faster than this bullitt, bitch. Hey camaroSS shut the hell up. Sure you can beat on those GT's But i bet the race wouldnt be the same against a bullitt. **** this car is faster than the pre- 03 cobras. Bitch. Your a whiney bitch,(and your mom) Hey camaro kid i dont like your sig homo. You better change it or you'll be asking for an *** kicking. Same goes for everyone else that talks crap about me or this Bullitt. Later suckers. hahahahhahaahahhaha

Hey you forgot to insult me! I'm so insulted!
MUuuuuhahahhahahahaha!
Old 08-05-2003, 01:55 PM
11 Second Club

Wow, he realy is dumb. Does he not know that the only difference perfomance wise in his car is the exhaust? I think he sucks on ****** before he posts, so he is all gayed up before he speaks. I am proud to say that I plan to race a Bullit, don't see too many though. Not too many people dumb enough to buy them like Bullitt5046. 5hp difference from a stock GT? Race a Z28, if you win I'll give you a shiney new penney. Know what, beat a Z28, and I will prsonaly send you a free New K&N Filter. Take that offfer, stick it up your ***, race a LS1tech person so he can document it, and the filter is yours.
Old 08-05-2003, 02:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

But then again those GT'S are POS. My car stock dynoed like 243 rwhp. That is too bad ***.
Lol, I didn't know bullitts were that ****** weak! Stock auto LT1s dyno 250+ consistantly! Wow, those bullitts really are jokes. Looks like your the sucker for buying such a slow piece of ****. hahahahhahahahhahahahaha!
Old 08-05-2003, 02:44 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

hey southfl shut the hell up too...

Now that's more like it!!!
Good job son. Stop slackin' off.

Old 08-05-2003, 03:42 PM
Launching!

hey stupid asses, I dont know where you guys get your facts from, a 99+ GT will dyno like 225-230 rwhp. But then again those GT'S are POS. My car stock dynoed like 243 rwhp. That is too bad ***. Also i'd like to say that i have never turned down a challenge from anyone. I have never posted that my rear broke on my car. You need to stop making crap up phantom. Hey phantom shut the hell up homo. I'll kick your *** bitch. Hey whitefire you wish your car was faster than this bullitt, bitch. Hey camaroSS shut the hell up. Sure you can beat on those GT's But i bet the race wouldnt be the same against a bullitt. **** this car is faster than the pre- 03 cobras. Bitch. Your a whiney bitch,(and your mom) Hey camaro kid i dont like your sig homo. You better change it or you'll be asking for an *** kicking. Same goes for everyone else that talks crap about me or this Bullitt. Later suckers. hahahahhahaahahhaha
Oh god this is hilarous. Go back to playing flashlight tag with the rest of the 12 year olds please Remember Bullitt, its better to be thought of as a fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt
Old 08-05-2003, 04:48 PM

Wow, he realy is dumb. Does he not know that the only difference perfomance wise in his car is the exhaust? ...

I don't understand how he could not ... I started a whole thread devoted to showing him that his bullitt is nothing more then an extremly light modded GT. Btw, 243 is WEAK. That is by far the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

Old 08-05-2003, 04:59 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

It's amazing. This last one takes the cake.
That's some funny ****.
Old 08-05-2003, 06:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Hey camaro kid dont call my car a piece of ****. Your the one with an LT1 bitch.
Lol, if you lived near me, I'd show you how nice the blackouts look on my taillights.

Hey marobitch, how many stock auto LT1'S do you see run 13's stock? Well that's what my car ran in when it was stock bitch.
Uh, almost all of them. With a halfway decent driver, LT1s usually run 13.6-13.9. Most of the drivers on LT1tech.com ran in the 13s bone stock. Some of the better drivers on that site have run 13.5 and 13.6 completely stock, while the not-so-good drivers run mid 14's. I never owned my car while it was stock, but it will be timed soon. I'll be sure to post any encounters that I have with Bullitts on this site.

At least i can drive my car however the hell i want to, unlike yourself who has to be careful not to break something.
Lol, what about that "broken rear end"? Lololol. You ***** *** bitch. I bet it feels good to know if somebody ever hits your car from behind, you'll burn to death. Boy, do I wish I drove a Ford!

Keep enjoying that slow *** Mustang!!!
Old 08-05-2003, 06:57 PM
Teching In

hey yall new poster here...bullit ur like that guy that everyone tries to ignore cause hes so full of crap and BTW wat exactly have u done to ur car...and iv been a fan of mustangs since i was like 8 and then i started comin to this site and now(while i still like the stangs)i want an SS cause the lack of power the stangs have plus i love the way them thangs look when they r layin parallels oh and BTW later suckerzzz
Old 08-05-2003, 08:39 PM

Lol, what about that "broken rear end"? Lololol. You ***** *** bitch. I bet it feels good to know if somebody ever hits your car from behind, you'll burn to death. Boy, do I wish I drove a Ford!
He definately did say that a few posts ago, regardless of what he says.

Btw, bullitt, you left me out of that last insult post of yours ... I am extremely pissed.
Old 08-05-2003, 09:23 PM
Launching!

Btw, bullitt, you left me out of that last insult post of yours ... I am extremely pissed.
LOL you can only imagine how it would sound. It would more likely be: "Shut up xphantomws6x you're a real bitch. My bullit would stomp you in the ground. Hahaha later suckers"

I guess I am a mind reader

Old 08-05-2003, 09:54 PM
TECH Resident

LOL you can only imagine how it would sound. It would more likely be: "Shut up xphantomws6x you're a real bitch. My bullit would stomp you in the ground. Hahaha later suckers"

It's not too difficult to read the mind of a pea-brain .
Old 08-05-2003, 10:12 PM
Launching!

It's not too difficult to read the mind of a pea-brain .
Good point