Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Are Mustang realy that slow!?!?!?!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2003, 10:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Are Mustang realy that slow!?!?!?!?!?!?

Also to ugot8 shut the hell up. Get your *** back to alabama. You dont want none of this bullitt.
lmgdao.

uhhhh...

right.. i haven't left alabama??

and uh.. bullitt = bullshit
man .. just face it .. you drive a pos 4.6 that runs high 14s [IF THAT] .. and the only reason you're here running your mouth is because your mommy and daddy bought you your mustank before you realized WHO OWNES !!!

Old 08-06-2003, 12:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hey bullitt check out my profile!
"PARENTAL ADVISORY"
Old 08-06-2003, 12:40 AM
Banned

Dude you have to say one thing for ol'bullitt, He makes sure the respond to everyone. Hell he made sure to tell Southfl "thanks". I just smile and laugh at him. "Bullitt For President"
Old 08-06-2003, 12:42 AM
Banned

Oh yeah I picture him typing his replies real fast and all hunched over his computer like Egore of something. I think he has done alot of the ol' bathtub crank if ya know what I mean
Old 08-06-2003, 01:24 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Btw, bullitt, you left me out of that last insult post of yours ... I am extremely pissed.
LOL you can only imagine how it would sound. It would more likely be: "Shut up xphantomws6x you're a real bitch. My bullit would stomp you in the ground. Hahaha later suckers"

I guess I am a mind reader

I don't think your really reading his mind ... he posts the same dumb comment everytime. Just as I knew he would chime in with some stupid remark in this thread, he did (even after I posted that he would, he still was dumb enough to do it) ... same 3 phrases over and over.....
"shut up" ... "my cars better then your POS's".... "hahaha later suckers!!!!"
Old 08-06-2003, 02:12 AM
Launching!

Also i'd like to say that i have never turned down a challenge from anyone.

Bitch you never ******* answer back on them or say that your not going to waist your time. Smart kid i wouldnt want to get into a race that I for sure new i was going to lose. And for that later sukers thing, bitch grow up i did that in second grade. Read my sig Bitch im calling you out lets race. I will race you,if I win you cant ever post on here agian and i I lose then......well **** that im not that slow
Old 08-06-2003, 08:01 AM
TWS
10 Second Club

Bullit,

Why don't you set down the crack pipe, take out the map, find AUSTIN, and then come up here on a Saturday night when we are racing? We'll have you run against some of us so we can separate fact from fantasy. It'll be fun.

Notice that he totally ingored my invitation to come over here and race?
I'm probably one of the geographically closest posters to him in this thread, so let's try to get him to come into town and race with the Austin crew. Probably 1% chance of actually happening, but at least if he got stomped by every car at the meet then he might shut up.
Old 08-06-2003, 08:10 AM
Launching!

I totally agree. There are these three kids in my town, all best friends, and they all have old foxes that all run 13s. Not blisteringly fast, but they can definitely keep up with stock LS1s. A kid I work with has an old fox with a 327 with a huge cam and ported heads that runs 11s all motor. Pretty impressive, if you ask me.
Actually it does not take as much as y'all think to get a fox bod stang to run well. My car has very mild heads and cam. It only makes 274rwhp on the dyno and weights in at 3350lbs with driver on the scales. To date out of the maybe 9 runs the car has made the best has been 12.37 at 108mph.
Old 08-06-2003, 09:04 AM
Teching In

am i the only one that thinks that bullit is jus a lil ****** that doesnt even have a car and goes around in his mommys car tryin to pick races
Old 08-06-2003, 09:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Man, I've spent the last 3 days looking for that punk (Bullit123)alias (Bullit5046). Damn he is even schitzo. I got a friend in DMV (nice Babe) I'm going to call her for a favor. I'll find out where that sucker lives. I will tape the challenge,(assuming he takes it) and post it on the web. Damn if that boy had a car as fast as his mouth, we would all be in trouble .
Lets create a possy guys! Target: Bullit123
You better hide little one, I'm gonna find uuuuuuu
Old 08-06-2003, 09:37 AM
Teching In

[/quote]

lmgdao.

uhhhh...

right.. i haven't left alabama??

and uh.. bullitt = bullshit
man .. just face it .. you drive a pos 4.6 that runs high 14s [IF THAT] .. and the only reason you're here running your mouth is because your mommy and daddy bought you your mustank before you realized WHO OWNES !!!

[/quote]
In all reality a Bullit or 99+ GT will run high to mid 13's STOCK.
You may not like Bullit and from what I have seen I don't blame you guys (comming on in and bashing Fbodies on a LS1 site, not very cool at all). But lets be realistic. They do run 13's. I posted a vid of one doing it. I got more if you like.
Old 08-06-2003, 11:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

You may not like Bullit and from what I have seen I don't blame you guys (comming on in and bashing Fbodies on a LS1 site, not very cool at all). But lets be realistic. They do run 13's. I posted a vid of one doing it. I got more if you like.
With a terrific driver, yes. There is no way that your every day driver will run a stock Bullitt or GT toa mid-13. Where do you get your info? Any car that dynos around 240 rwhp will NOT run steady 13s. More like steady 13.8-14.2... LT1s run quicker than those, and most drivers have trouble getting past 13.8. Maybe with some gears, full exhaust, etc, but definitely not stock. As for your videos, you have no idea what the car has in it. Try going to a real track before you defend THE ENEMY!!!

Sorry buddy, your just wrong on this one.
Old 08-06-2003, 11:20 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude you have to say one thing for ol'bullitt, He makes sure the respond to everyone. Hell he made sure to tell Southfl "thanks". I just smile and laugh at him. "Bullitt For President"
Yeah, the "thanks" was a curve ball. I didn't know how to react to that! This guy used to **** me off, now he just cracks me up. I say we brand him our mascot, or better yet, keep him on a collar and chain in the basement a-la-gimp, I think he'd enjoy that one more. He seems to be very masochistic. Whenever prospective TROLLS come around, we say "Bring out BULLITT!" and he'll do his thing on command.
Old 08-06-2003, 11:30 AM
Launching!

Actually my father ran a 13.7x at 100.xx mph in his 2000 GT 5 speed with just a k&n air-filter.

My personal best in his car is like a 14.0 at 99.xx mph.
Old 08-06-2003, 11:32 AM
Teching In

With a terrific driver, yes. There is no way that your every day driver will run a stock Bullitt or GT toa mid-13. Where do you get your info? Any car that dynos around 240 rwhp will NOT run steady 13s. More like steady 13.8-14.2... LT1s run quicker than those, and most drivers have trouble getting past 13.8. Maybe with some gears, full exhaust, etc, but definitely not stock. As for your videos, you have no idea what the car has in it. Try going to a real track before you defend THE ENEMY!!!

Sorry buddy, your just wrong on this one.
I am the enemy,
I own a 98 Cobra.
Although I have owned a LS1 and a LT1 in the past.
You can either take my word for it that that car was stock with mufflers and a K&N or you can consider me a liar.
Who cares what a driver can do with a car lets talk about that the car can actually do. A 99+ GT or Buillit can and actually do run 13's quite a bit.
Thats like me saying Fbodies equipped with LS1's can't run high 12's because I have never seen one do it.
We got 1999 Cobra owners running 11.6's with only 312 RWHP with a little over 200 lbs taken off their Stock weight (granted he does have mad gears and switched out the IRS for a straight axle).
The fastest recorded 98 Cobra time Stock was a 13.0*.
Trust me the car can do it and more and more owners are doing it. The car in the vid is actually an auto.
1 big problem with Ford Ecc's.
If you lift off the gas when shifting the system pulls timming. You can loose up to .5 in the 1/4 just by lifting off the gas when shifting a 5sp.
Old 08-06-2003, 11:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

We need to "Bring out BULLITT!" on that MR2 post. There are plenty of prospective trolls there.
Old 08-06-2003, 12:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

I am the enemy,
I own a 98 Cobra.
Although I have owned a LS1 and a LT1 in the past.
You can either take my word for it that that car was stock with mufflers and a K&N or you can consider me a liar.
Who cares what a driver can do with a car lets talk about that the car can actually do. A 99+ GT or billit can and actually do run 13's quite a bit.
Thats like me saying Fbodies equipped with LS1's can't run high 12's because I have never seen one do it.
We got 1999 Cobra owners running 11.6's with only 312 RWHP with a little over 200 lbs taken off their Stock weight (granted he does have mad gears and switched out the IRS for a straight axle).
The fastest recorded 98 Cobra time Stock was a 13.0*.
Trust me the car can do it and more and more owners are doing it. The car in the vid is actually an auto.
1 big problem with Ford Ecc's.
If you lift off the gas when shifting the system pulls timming. You can loose up to .5 in the 1/4 just by lifting off the gas when shifting a 5sp.
A car is only as fast as the driver can make it go. Like I said, they can go into mid 13s with a terrific driver. Maybe you didn't see that part. But every day, consistently, is a different story.

Who cares what a driver can do with a car lets talk about that the car can actually do.
Look at the new STi and Evos. They are definitely capable of low 13s and mid 13s stock, respectively, but few owners can actually run them that fast because of how hard it is to launch a car with AWD.

What the car can do often matters just as much how good the driver is. You seem like a bit of a rookie to me
Old 08-06-2003, 12:24 PM
Teching In

Rookie huh?
Been running at the track for over 10 yrs. I more than likely have over 1200 runs under my belt.
Im currently running my heavy *** Cobra vert into the 11's.
I have had 10 sec Fox bodies.
Had my 01 TA in the 11's and my LT1 in the 12's.
Sorry but I don't think Im a rookie.
So the C5 that my mom drives isn't capable of a 12 sec run? Saying a car can only run a 14 because the drives sucks is a cop out. I bet I could jump into a pro stock ride and only pull off a 9 or 10 but that does not mean the car can't run a certian time.
I saw your post stating that they need a good driver to run them but as more and more people in the 99+ GT's get to the track and get seat time we in the Mustang community are seeing 13's more as the norm rather than the non typical run. Especially from the folks who have at least 20 or so runs down the track.
Rookie.
LOL thats a good one.
Old 08-06-2003, 12:31 PM
Teching In

BTW
To angst towards you or others here. Just trying to make light of something thats commonly incorrect.
Old 08-06-2003, 12:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

There's no winning or losing this dispute, so I'll stop it right here by not responding... it's just gonna keep going back and forth with me saying "They don't" and you saying "They do".