Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

H/C/Stalled LS1 vs Few Bolt on LS1

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 11:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
LOL I like the way you think. I would be to damned scared to curb those bastards though.LOL I really want the 01 02 WS6 rims. 17" tires are much cheaper and with a full spool rear in my DD I like that idea.
Yea I want a set of D10s for the track but I will probably just end up getting the new Billet Specialties. They weigh about the same (alot lighter than the Pro Stars I have now) and cost alot less. Now the CCW classics I would LOVE a set of 18" ones however everyone I know thinks they are ugly.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:24 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by mchdg86
Are you TwIzZtEdLoGiC? Yeah he was telling us all at sonic that it was a 675rwhp car. If he is putting down what he says and only pulled about 4 cars on Cory I am extreamly unimpressed with those cars.
Yeah that's me over there and on a few other boards. I rode in the car when he first got it. It pulled nicely but not scary fast. He says its a different animal now. But if your buddies Woobie (LT1) can keep from being blown out all motor................ I know he had 0 traction issues as he told me the MT drag radials where dead hooking all night.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:25 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Yea I want a set of D10s for the track but I will probably just end up getting the new Billet Specialties. They weigh about the same (alot lighter than the Pro Stars I have now) and cost alot less. Now the CCW classics I would LOVE a set of 18" ones however everyone I know thinks they are ugly.
I didn't know CCW made an ugky wheel?!?!?!LOL I want a set of wheels that will show off the drilled and slotted rotors. I have a set of Boyd Coddington wheels............not a fan. So I stay with the Drag lites..............for now.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah that's me over there and on a few other boards. I rode in the car when he first got it. It pulled nicely but not scary fast. He says its a different animal now. But if your buddies Woobie (LT1) can keep from being blown out all motor................ I know he had 0 traction issues as he told me the MT drag radials where dead hooking all night.
It wasn't exactly all motor, more like intermitent burst of nitrous instead of a constant spray. Hell it still had paper tags on it so he couldn't have gotten it too long ago.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:36 PM
TECH Regular

It wasn't exactly all motor, more like intermitent burst of nitrous instead of a constant spray. Hell it still had paper tags on it so he couldn't have gotten it too long ago.
Yeah he hasn't had it a month. In that month it has been in the shop for 3 weeks getting modded and repaired. Seems wheel hop is bad on those cars and he tore the rear out. He bought the car hunting me. Everyone is telling me he is saying he is faster. I am willing to let him prove it.
I am going to contact him and try and get him out next weekend. I have a buddy in a blue 03 Termie that is just dieing for a piece.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah he hasn't had it a month. In that month it has been in the shop for 3 weeks getting modded and repaired. Seems wheel hop is bad on those cars and he tore the rear out. He bought the car hunting me. Everyone is telling me he is saying he is faster. I am willing to let him prove it.
I am going to contact him and try and get him out next weekend. I have a buddy in a blue 03 Termie that is just dieing for a piece.
Man from what I have heard about your car it wouldn't even be a race. He sounds moe like a compleat jackass the more I hear about him. Are you going to try and get him to go to TRP or out on the street? If its at the strip I would like to get a peice of him since he just got the car and probly can't launch for **** and I get a hell of a lot of a better launch at the track.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:45 PM
TECH Regular

Man from what I have heard about your car it wouldn't even be a race. He sounds moe like a compleat jackass the more I hear about him. Are you going to try and get him to go to TRP or out on the street? If its at the strip I would like to get a peice of him since he just got the car and probly can't launch for **** and I get a hell of a lot of a better launch at the track.
Yeah that is the opinion of alot pof people who come in contact with him. LOL I want him anyway he will race me. If it is at the track it will be ugly! His best hope is from a roll. I believe he will be at the track next friday. I will be there watching.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah that is the opinion of alot pof people who come in contact with him. LOL I want him anyway he will race me. If it is at the track it will be ugly! His best hope is from a roll. I believe he will be at the track next friday. I will be there watching.
Sweet, I highly doubt he will be able to out do my 1.65 sixtys.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:47 PM
TECH Regular

He keeps forgeting his car is not exactly light weight either.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah don't they weigh around 4000 w/o driver?
Old 04-27-2008, 11:58 PM
TECH Regular

From what I read. He weighs 240ish. So that means his weight disadvantage is huge!
Old 04-28-2008, 07:18 AM
Staging Lane

I'll smoke that LS1 azz in my Honda!
Old 04-28-2008, 09:02 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Fasglas
I'll smoke that LS1 azz in my Honda!
well slant eyes u must have like $15,000.00 in that motor to be able to beat either one of us...I do remember this being an ls1 forum....not mustang or hondas....so how bout u take those chopsticks in ur glove box and shove them up ur a** and talk bout ur vtec powah on a honda forum....
Old 04-28-2008, 09:21 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by tylermurphy1
well slant eyes u must have like $15,000.00 in that motor to be able to beat either one of us...I do remember this being an ls1 forum....not mustang or hondas....so how bout u take those chopsticks in ur glove box and shove them up ur a** and talk bout ur vtec powah on a honda forum....

Your sig says 12.90.....Pffft.....that firechicken is gonna have to do better than that to hang.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:33 AM
TECH Regular

Your sig says 12.90.....Pffft.....that firechicken is gonna have to do better than that to hang.
knock knock......

....******** - STFU

no one mentioned some piece of **** in this thread, so keep ur worthless comments to yourself....
Old 04-28-2008, 09:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How good do we need to do? Haven't ran my car with the new setup but if you think you can hang with an AFR headed, PatG cammed, direct port nitroused stroker car, bring it.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:05 AM
Staging Lane

I wanna put a spankin on some of the Tulsa boys. I'm in their neighborhood and they seem to think they're bad azz. Especially the CuNfUzEd dude, I'll bet the only way his car could leave rubber is if he threw it out the window. He needs to experience the wrath of a Honda!
Old 04-28-2008, 10:36 AM
TECH Regular

I wanna put a spankin on some of the Tulsa boys. I'm in their neighborhood and they seem to think they're bad azz. Especially the CuNfUzEd dude, I'll bet the only way his car could leave rubber is if he threw it out the window. He needs to experience the wrath of a Honda!
Oh good god I needed that! Thanks. Now get your vett running and we'll talk!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 10:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PowerShift408
How good do we need to do?
+1 on that. I'll be willing to drive down to tulsa to shut your *** up. Even though I know over half of the tulsa boys could do it already.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tylermurphy1
haha...thats funny..cuz i do believe here in oklahoma we go on the 3rd honk not the 2nd...
Funny.. we seem to have that same problem in Joplin.. Mustang boys must not know how to count or something..