Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Raced my friends 07 Tundra.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, I used to sell the new tundra's and they are no slouch for a truck that size. We used to have some fun in them on our lunch break...lol...good times...oh yeah and the RCSB's are low-mid 14 sec trucks...
Old 05-10-2008, 08:52 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Black Plague
And the guy with the F-Body time to put some mods on that thing dude.
If you are referring to me man, yeaa i know i need some mods. I actually had a SVT Lightning messing with me lastnight. Im not a dumbass, if i had a close call with this Tundra, im more then likely gonna get my *** beat by the Lightning right now. There was also a early 00 Silverado 1500 trying to race me too....idk wtf it is with these guy's in trucks around here always trying to race me. I guess cuz my car's appearance is straight up stock and they figure i must not be packing any good power.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:55 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by tkimrey
Yep, I used to sell the new tundra's and they are no slouch for a truck that size. We used to have some fun in them on our lunch break...lol...good times...oh yeah and the RCSB's are low-mid 14 sec trucks...
Yeaa, i believe my friend says he takes off traction control, puts it into the Manual mode i guess you would call it. Revs it up to about 1500rpm and get's a solid take off with that.
Old 05-10-2008, 09:08 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by COD02SS
Fast Trucks = SRT10 Ram, Lightning, Denali

Anything else = Wannabe's
Fixed it for ya. I would not classify the Denali as being in the WANNABE's category. You do know that they 6.2 in these things is based of the LS3 and is rated at 405 from the factory..Right?

I would rank it right up there on par, or better, than the Lightning. STOCK lightning that is.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:44 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by DopdBrd
Fixed it for ya. I would not classify the Denali as being in the WANNABE's category. You do know that they 6.2 in these things is based of the LS3 and is rated at 405 from the factory..Right?

I would rank it right up there on par, or better, than the Lightning. STOCK lightning that is.
When you gonna get off the Denali's nuts?
And I'd like to see that day that GM makes a truck that can keep up with the L stock vs stock
Old 05-11-2008, 12:09 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
When you gonna get off the Denali's nuts?
And I'd like to see that day that GM makes a truck that can keep up with the L stock vs stock
I will never stop....