Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Bitch is off the stands!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 07:37 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bitch is off the stands!!!!!!!!!

So I finally get off my *** and actually fixed something on my car. I put a different flywheel and pressure plate in. I start her up and go for a little spin. I drive through town a few times just seeing if there are any rough edges needing to be knocked off. I really didn't think about racing anyone. Ok I did but didn't expect to.

On my way out of town I run into all things a NSX. I am now more convinced than ever these cars where made for women. I am cruising around what I guess to be 60 something (speedo no longer is hooked up). I see 2 guys in a NSX waiting to pull out.

As I approach his buddy points my direction and then they pull out after me. Now I am thinking "will they or wont they run me"? I slow down a little to let them catch up. They run up on me then do a ricer fly by. This area is known for cops so I figure I would just let a dumb *** be a dumb ***.

As I enter into the next town I manage to catch up to them at a light. The buddy (It's alaways the friend) says " I guess you didn't want any"? Kind of laughing with a smirk. I ask "Are you serious"? I am confused at this point. His car whispered while mine roared at the stop light.
The light turns green again and they take off. I will admit the cute little thing moved out pretty well while I slowly eased into the throttle. I end up catching up to them on the highway a few miles later. It seems they thought to slow down to "punk" me again.

We get next to each other at this point and his friend starts running his **** holster again. I could not hear him over the sweet humm of my huge pissed off engine. We slow down to what must have been 30ish. He then purges his nawzzzzz on me and they look over with evil little smiles.LOL At that point it just got interesting for me.

So I do the the noble thing and just respectfully roll my eyes. They get pissed. He yells on three. I am in 2nd gear and he honks it off. The little POS two honks me on his count and takes off. I hit the pedal and spin for a bit as they are about 3 cars ahead with a camera sticking out. Traction comes when 3rd hits and I pass his car like he has stopped. I would say by mid 4th there where about 8-10 cars between us.
We do it a few more times and the out come only got worse as the rubber seemed to grip a little better. They end up turning off. I some how doubt they will be posting it on youtube. The look on the camera mans face was funny as hell as I blasted past them. It went from Haha to huh in .2 seconds.

Over all a lame kill but my first in months. I will be getting slicks and hunting bigger prey soon. I will be posting video.

Last edited by unit213; 05-18-2008 at 08:34 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 07:47 PM
Banned

lol thats funny...
Old 05-18-2008, 07:48 PM
***Repost Police***

Good kill man... so what is your setup, anyway?
Old 05-18-2008, 07:53 PM
TECH Addict

HOLY ****! about damn time man
Time for me to get my **** stomped I guess
Old 05-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Good kill man... so what is your setup, anyway?

Didnt you read the thread? Hes running a big pissed off engine...
Old 05-18-2008, 08:00 PM
TECH Regular

LOL I wish I had N2O to make it even worse on them.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:01 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
HOLY ****! about damn time man
Time for me to get my **** stomped I guess
LOL I'll give you a call when I head that way. It should be soon. I will be stationed at Ft.Sill before long. I believe it is an hour away from there.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn leaving on the second honk must be the norm now or something. I would say good kill but I wouldn't even consider that a race. More like the NSX watched you drive away really fast.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:05 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
LOL I'll give you a call when I head that way. It should be soon. I will be stationed at Ft.Sill before long. I believe it is an hour away from there.
Ft Sill being an hour from Ennis? or me being an hour away from there? Its almost 4.5 hours to this side of Dallas...and thats doing 85mph.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:08 PM
TECH Regular

Ft Sill being an hour from Ennis? or me being an hour away from there? Its almost 4.5 hours to this side of Dallas...and thats doing 85mph.
Yeah an hour from the big D. I may make way way down to Waco. I liked Waco back in the day. I would like to see what Valley mills dr looks like now.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:09 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by mchdg86
Damn leaving on the second honk must be the norm now or something. I would say good kill but I wouldn't even consider that a race. More like the NSX watched you drive away really fast.
Yeah but it's all I had. Feels good to be back in the sadle. I am not going to do any digs with this setup. I had to use a brass clutch with factory pressuer plate. I was bored and got tired of not driving my car. It is just a patch until I get my McLeod twin.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:14 PM
TECH Addict

Yeah an hour from the big D. I may make way way down to Waco. I liked Waco back in the day. I would like to see what Valley mills dr looks like now.
Well, I'll probably be visiting my brother who lives in Teague, about an hour from Dallas. I'll let you know when I'm gonna go up there
Old 05-18-2008, 08:17 PM
TECH Regular

Well, I'll probably be visiting my brother who lives in Teague, about an hour from Dallas. I'll let you know when I'm gonna go up there
Please do. I like meeting up and putting faces to the names. Bring your Cobra man.

Allngnc5 will be meeting me at my place this August. He is getting a new setup and we should have some good footage of 2 badass cars going at it. I look forward to that.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah but it's all I had. Feels good to be back in the sadle. I am not going to do any digs with this setup. I had to use a brass clutch with factory pressuer plate. I was bored and got tired of not driving my car. It is just a patch until I get my McLeod twin.
Damn, So I guess I'm not gonna get to see the beast in action at TRP any time soon. What CI is your motor?
Old 05-18-2008, 08:37 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

You mean you weren't in awe of the almighty NSX?

Way to smoke that little riceburner.

...and it's about time you got that bitch off the jack stands.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:38 PM
TECH Addict

Please do. I like meeting up and putting faces to the names. Bring your Cobra man.

Allngnc5 will be meeting me at my place this August. He is getting a new setup and we should have some good footage of 2 badass cars going at it. I look forward to that.
With the setup I'm gonna have by then, I'm hoping to run a mid-low 11 at 125-128 or so. I'm gonna need a 3.4 Whipple to even think about beating you
Old 05-18-2008, 08:44 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by mchdg86
Damn, So I guess I'm not gonna get to see the beast in action at TRP any time soon. What CI is your motor?
Just a lil 370!!!! Or.....is it. LOL I hit 555rwhp 506 rwtq NA. And no you will not see me running at TRP for at leats another month. I am just going to drive her for now and hit some roll races when they present themselves. On my 18" bling blings most fast cars from a roll will kill me. So I need slicks to put it down.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:46 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by unit213
You mean you weren't in awe of the almighty NSX?

Way to smoke that little riceburner.

...and it's about time you got that bitch off the jack stands.
I was in awe. I was like "Awe.....how cute".
Old 05-18-2008, 08:46 PM
TECH Regular

With the setup I'm gonna have by then, I'm hoping to run a mid-low 11 at 125-128 or so. I'm gonna need a 3.4 Whipple to even think about beating you
GET THE WHIPPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2008, 08:48 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

GET THE WHIPPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T88

Quick Reply: Bitch is off the stands!!!!!!!!!