Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mom kills two in her TA

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 04:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JosephIV
Give the kid a break. I've had the good luck to have gotten rides in big block 'Vettes, GT350 Shelby, GTO's, and even a real COPO 427 Nova to name a few. This was while I was a kid in the late 70's early 80's and each time was ***** to the wall on a public road with no traffic. Yes it was irresponsible, yes I was a kid, but man it would have been a different childhood if my family's friends drove them like they were worn out Plymouth K cars.
If you've never done anything wrong then feel free to throw out a holier than thou attitude at this kid. If not, get out of the kill story section because 99.9% of the stories including my own contain some irresponsible behavior and will offend your sensitivities. I don't do it in traffic, nor with anyone else in the car but definitely take responsibilities for my own actions.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:13 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i hope there trailer gets blown away
Old 05-22-2008, 04:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by 1987firechicken
A bad childhood? Are you high? Yeah it was terrible my mom not letting me drive on her lap when I shouldn't be at the wheel at all. It's because of this crap we could never have a no-limit highway. People would have their 12 y.o. doing 160 on it and killing families. I'm sorry my mom wanted to keep me SAFE by not letting a young, inexperienced, underage/illegal driver behind the wheel. And we all know that nothing is safer than riding on your parents lap with an airbag too close. I don't need my head or life anyway cause if you did crash you would be dead. Britney Spears comes to mind with her toddler in her lap driving around. I hope that was sarcasm (gets lost over teh interbutts).
There's a big difference between driving at 160 mph and on old farm roads. As far as I've seen, more adults die in car accidents than kids driving in an adult's lap out in the country. What the **** does this have to do with Brittney Spears? Was the kid driving? Sure it's immoral to some but so is street racing. I'm not saying give the keys to a 10-year-old, but don't be so low as to completely denounce a 13-year-old to learn how to drive or be in a race with his or her parent.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea screw this post without pics of his mom !
Old 05-22-2008, 10:21 PM
TECH Regular

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Rushin
There's a big difference between driving at 160 mph and on old farm roads. As far as I've seen, more adults die in car accidents than kids driving in an adult's lap out in the country. What the **** does this have to do with Brittney Spears? Was the kid driving? Sure it's immoral to some but so is street racing. I'm not saying give the keys to a 10-year-old, but don't be so low as to completely denounce a 13-year-old to learn how to drive or be in a race with his or her parent.

Holy **** dude you were serious . More kids don't die in lap ridings bc most people arn't ******* stupid enough to do that tard. Learning to drive is one thing, racing is a whole different story. Wreck and kill your kid and I guarentee you won't do it again. Just one less carbon copy moron of you around.
Old 05-22-2008, 10:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

I thought that she literally killed two. (people)
Old 05-23-2008, 12:24 AM
11 Second Club

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by 1987firechicken
Holy **** dude you were serious . More kids don't die in lap ridings bc most people arn't ******* stupid enough to do that tard. Learning to drive is one thing, racing is a whole different story. Wreck and kill your kid and I guarentee you won't do it again. Just one less carbon copy moron of you around.
I guarantee you, you'd be a much nicer person if mommy would let you drive when you were a kid. I also guarantee you that if you let your kid drive in a parking lot when he's 13, he will be a much better driver by the time he's 16. If you feel so strongly about kids being in a car then don't race on the streets. As a matter of fact, stop driving, because you can kill too many kids like that. In all seriousness, however, there is no point in being so uptight. You can kill a kid in a street race just as quick as you can driving 2 miles to work every day.
Old 05-23-2008, 06:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

i've been street racing since 16 and just driven normal since 13-14ish and have never had an accident i'm just not stupid. some parents can actually trust us, not all kids are irresponsible(how ever thats spelled) ******** lol. but they would never race with me in the car like how id never race with my neice that young you got too much to do still and it would be ignorant for your parents to risk your life.

Originally Posted by JosephIV
Give the kid a break. I've had the good luck to have gotten rides in big block 'Vettes, GT350 Shelby, GTO's, and even a real COPO 427 Nova to name a few. This was while I was a kid in the late 70's early 80's and each time was ***** to the wall on a public road with no traffic. Yes it was irresponsible, yes I was a kid, but man it would have been a different childhood if my family's friends drove them like they were worn out Plymouth K cars.
If you've never done anything wrong then feel free to throw out a holier than thou attitude at this kid. If not, get out of the kill story section because 99.9% of the stories including my own contain some irresponsible behavior and will offend your sensitivities. I don't do it in traffic, nor with anyone else in the car but definitely take responsibilities for my own actions.

big difference between someone getting on it and street racing. but this thread is pretty dumb and you guys are fighten over a thread some kid probably typed out in his school library while he was waiting for his mommy to pick him up STOP IT lol. sounds like BS to me anyways and if it is true the kid dont know dick.
Old 05-23-2008, 06:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

i forgot to put before quote does that make my parents bad parents for trusting me soo young? dad grew up doing it in farmlands and he taught me well. for the ******** that may say yes to bad parenting I dont smoke/drink no drugs and always kept a B average in school. just because the kid drove doesnt mean bad parenting it means he's shown his parents that they can trust him. but
"But I have been involved in numerous street races and been the driver in more then one." and
"But my street races were in a Expedition"
make me call bs. and lap driven doesnt count as driven ********. think about back in the day, that was the thing to do. lettin your kid drive like that where the smallest mistake you can easily catch and stop is just now gettin made a massive deal like beating your kids. If my kid stole or had the ***** to fight with me imma beat that *** just like what happened to me. we're just growing into one big ******* with all the ***** people that continue to change the rules. your the same type of ******** that probably continue to make marijuana illegal or seat belts be enforced. im gonna stop while im ahead because i can go on about this **** forever as you can read lol
Old 05-23-2008, 10:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You guys are so ******* uptight! And it's obvious someone is yanking our chain...this is funny.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Spiers
You guys are so ******* uptight! And it's obvious someone is yanking our chain...this is funny.

Ya know...

Plus,
Old 05-24-2008, 08:39 AM
11 Second Club

I dont know about you *******, but how do you think I caught the car bug? Because of rides in muscle cars and sports cars before I could drive...

Racing with your kids in the car, proves that you just dont give a **** about your family. Racing with no passenger, means you dont give a **** about someone elses family. Anything can happen out there. The morality police can now go to sleep.

Every single one of us has taken a family member, or friend for a quick jaunt, and often times that involves squeeling tires, and powerslides..... This is what will keep the musclecar, sports car movement alive. But no, I wont go 140 on a public road with little johnny sitting shotgun.

I think ricers come from families that dont let the kid drive, or show them what real cars are or can do. Nuff said.