Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

How would I do against mid-level crotch rocket?

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 02:43 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by unit213
You don't think 800rwhp is enough to hang with a liter bike?
800rwhp will definitely be liter bike territory. I could then see a car of that stature taking one out, but still wont "kill" it. At the track most definitely I could see a well put together car with a nice shot of spray and all bolt ons and all that good stuff taking out a liter bike. Bc from a dig, is where in-experience shows ALOT more. Were talking about from a roll on the interstat though.

I dont know this guys mods, but it must be something serious like I said. I'm not here to bash anyone. Just saying that some bolt ons and a lil nitrous is not gunna do it, not even for a 600cc most likely.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:47 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
Bjamick..... You are correct.LOL I was exagerating it was a 600 bike with a no armed retard riding. I figured my K&N airfilter and split fire plugs should push me past the liter bike barrier.LOL Come on man..................................... I wish you lived closer.
LOL, I dont even know what you have done to your car. I just now looked at your pics in your sig. I cant tell what CID your motor is by the pics, nor can I tell whats in the bottom end. I also dont know how much your spraying or anything. I am just saying a 1000 is a nasty machine.
Old 05-27-2008, 03:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 96ta
what does that have to do with anything?

depends most people usually put high 400rwhp and can keep up from what ive seen.
dude i've literally slaughtered 3 honda CBR's. One off the line and two with a roll.
Old 05-27-2008, 03:06 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bjamick
LOL, I dont even know what you have done to your car. I just now looked at your pics in your sig. I cant tell what CID your motor is by the pics, nor can I tell whats in the bottom end. I also dont know how much your spraying or anything. I am just saying a 1000 is a nasty machine.
I would be surprised if his car does not make 800rwhp.
Old 05-27-2008, 03:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bjamick
I destroyed a 600 from a 50 roll. Of course I was on my FZ1 ..

Yes bikes can be beat, but in order to beat a 1000 you better have alot of money and a few turbos to do it. A 600 I would think bolt ons and a 150 shot and full exhaust should do it .
That is what I had before my Twin Implants and you are right that will take them