Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

m6 z vs a4 z

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 07:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default m6 z vs a4 z

ok this a buddy of mine that made fun of me for the longest time because my car was close to stock and he thought he could walk all over me well i took the smerk off his face friday night. his mods are k&n cai, edelbrock longtubes, ory, tune, 3:42's and a fiberglass ss hood. my mods are a lid k&n filter free ram air mod, stock exhaust with no muffler, and dr's. we took off from a 50 roll and i was in second honked and we were off and i just walked away from him, second race we went from 60 i dropped into 2nd and honked it off and his bumper stayed right next to my front wheel. raced my buddies z that same night and he only got 2 cars on me and he has lt's, td's, 4:10's, lid, free ram air mod, p&p tb, and a tune. they were tryin to say they're cars were runnin like **** haha i was like dude i honestly think i have just a tad bit of a freak/ what yall think.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:34 PM
Launching!

Thats a nice avatar.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

haha thanks
Old 05-26-2008, 12:29 AM
On The Tree

bro i don't know whether to reply or look at your avatar, well looks like i stopped looking at your avatar and replied. well its going to run strong in stock form, take it the track and see what it can do.