Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice
View Poll Results: Will Killemall wreck his NSX?
Yes, because the NSX will still have too much torque!
55.32%
No, the Vipers' v10 was to blame.
6.38%
Who cares?
31.91%
I don't have an opinion.
6.38%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Do you think KILLEMALL will wreck his NSX?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 04:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do you think KILLEMALL will wreck his NSX?

I was reading in the paper the other day about Dodge prducing the 25000th Viper when I suddenly realized that Killemall has wrecked two of these cars due to "too much torque." Just out of curousity I wanted to see if anyone else thought that he would wreck his new NSX. I don't think his poor NSX will last until the end of the year so happy voting. I don't mean to wish killemall any harm but I just wanted to see what other people thought about his driving skills.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

LOL at the reason being too much torque.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Banned

rofl!
Old 06-01-2008, 06:13 PM
TECH Addict

He will once VTAKKK kicks in.
Old 06-01-2008, 06:21 PM
11 Second Club

I hope you wreck your car and live to get your face rubbed in it...did you think about that?
Old 06-01-2008, 06:28 PM
TECH Regular

WHo cares was my vote but, that is only because we will never race.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:09 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by rocksws6
Who cares? Let him wreck it. No skin off my back. I can't imagine his insurance rates though.
I thought you got banned?
Old 06-01-2008, 07:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
I thought you got banned?
I thought he was talking about LS1Seeker but after looking at it again I think he was talking about me. Guess I better be quite before I get banned. I didn't even know I was making anybody mad. Sorry Unit and everybody else I bothered. I'll go away now.

Last edited by rocksws6; 06-01-2008 at 07:29 PM.
Old 06-01-2008, 08:01 PM
TECH Addict

I thought he was talking about LS1Seeker but after looking at it again I think he was talking about me. Guess I better be quite before I get banned. I didn't even know I was making anybody mad. Sorry Unit and everybody else I bothered. I'll go away now.
I'm pretty sure Unit was talking about LS1Seeker since he did get banned, and you're still here
Old 06-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Please check your PM!

You're not getting banned. Sorry for any confusion. The LS1 seeker
clown got the boot.
Old 06-01-2008, 08:38 PM
10 Second Club

Wow sorry for the cunfusion guys.......
Old 06-01-2008, 08:43 PM
Launching!

ha ha ha..Hey man Im honerd...A thread all about me..THANKS...

In all fairness the next step you should take is too see how many of those Vipers of the 25,000 have been wrecked...Id bet money over 10,000 have been wrecked...

Beleave it or not 500 rwt SAE and no traction control has bitten more than just a few viper owners..Hell I almost wrecked my bone stock 99 Viper the first day I had it just leaving a stop sighn...

Go to wrecked exotics.com and look how the Vipers dominate...Anybody laughing needs to go rent a Viper for a day...It will blow your mind..The low end power when you shift gears is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!! But the higher rpm power is lacking..Thats why they only trapp around 120 mph...Not a hole lot of grunt past 5000 rpm's...

As for the NSX..Well those things are nearly impossible to wreck man..Mine blows my mind with how stable it is at 80 mph in a tight turn ( but it dose have a after market adjustable suspension though)...I dont even know where the limit is on the NSX...It's really just that solid ( still slow as hell though, even with a supercharger compared to my SRT10)
Old 06-01-2008, 09:06 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Killemall
Hell I almost wrecked my bone stock 99 Viper the first day I had it just leaving a stop sighn...
I just had to quote this.

Anybody laughing needs to go rent a Viper for a day...It will blow your mind..The low end power when you shift gears is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!
Ummm...no...it's not. This is why you should be driving a SUV.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:13 PM
On The Tree

ha ha ha..Hey man Im honerd...A thread all about me..THANKS...

In all fairness the next step you should take is too see how many of those Vipers of the 25,000 have been wrecked...Id bet money over 10,000 have been wrecked...

Beleave it or not 500 rwt SAE and no traction control has bitten more than just a few viper owners..Hell I almost wrecked my bone stock 99 Viper the first day I had it just leaving a stop sighn...

Go to wrecked exotics.com and look how the Vipers dominate...Anybody laughing needs to go rent a Viper for a day...It will blow your mind..The low end power when you shift gears is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!! But the higher rpm power is lacking..Thats why they only trapp around 120 mph...Not a hole lot of grunt past 5000 rpm's...

As for the NSX..Well those things are nearly impossible to wreck man..Mine blows my mind with how stable it is at 80 mph in a tight turn ( but it dose have a after market adjustable suspension though)...I dont even know where the limit is on the NSX...It's really just that solid ( still slow as hell though, even with a supercharger compared to my SRT10)
dude are you fuggin crazy. you got enough trouble with crashing attempting to go in a straight line. now you wanna tackle corners. wow!
Old 06-01-2008, 09:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dynotune04
dude are you fuggin crazy. you got enough trouble with crashing attempting to go in a straight line. now you wanna tackle corners. wow!
sig worthy, may I use it?
Old 06-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Launching!

You guys are just never gonna get it...When You go buy a FGT and laugh at me about wrecking my Vipers then maybe Ill feel bad..

Right now your pushin mustangs and laughing at me wrecking my vipers...That just really isnt gonna faze me...

A stock 03 SRT10 is a full second faster than a stock 03 Cobra..Ones capable of high 11's and the other is capable of high 12's..As well the vipers worth more than double the cobra...

So lets reverse it....You wreck your two stock high 12 second cobras that cost 35-40 grand and a bunch of guys driving stock high 13 second 20-25K LT1 camaros rag on you about it endlessly...

Is it really gonna ruffle your feathers???? To you your Cobra is a "real car" and the high 13 second 20-25K LT1 that any guy with a job could afford means nonthing to you..

Thats the way I honestlt feel when you clown me..Ive had two viupers and your driving a mustang..Just dosent faze me much man...

HONESTLY...But it is funny, so keep up the good work..Im game
Old 06-01-2008, 09:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by zraver
sig worthy, may I use it?
sure why not
Old 06-01-2008, 09:30 PM
Launching!

People who buy a new car with that much power should be required to take and pass a driving course before purchase. Then if they still end up wrecking it they should be beat in the face repeatedly with a tire iron for destroying such a nice car.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:32 PM
On The Tree

You guys are just never gonna get it...When You go buy a FGT and laugh at me about wrecking my Vipers then maybe Ill feel bad..

Right now your pushin mustangs and laughing at me wrecking my vipers...That just really isnt gonna faze me...

A stock 03 SRT10 is a full second faster than a stock 03 Cobra..Ones capable of high 11's and the other is capable of high 12's..As well the vipers worth more than double the cobra...

So lets reverse it....You wreck your two stock high 12 second cobras that cost 35-40 grand and a bunch of guys driving stock high 13 second 20-25K LT1 camaros rag on you about it endlessly...

Is it really gonna ruffle your feathers???? To you your Cobra is a "real car" and the high 13 second 20-25K LT1 that any guy with a job could afford means nonthing to you..

Thats the way I honestlt feel when you clown me..Ive had two viupers and your driving a mustang..Just dosent faze me much man...

HONESTLY...But it is funny, so keep up the good work..Im game
that makes me chuckle because well my cobras not stock and i havnt hit any walls with my mid 11 second capable cobra. and to me anything thats fast is worthy car. whats this real car jibba jabba. is that apposed to a fake car? anyting can be made fast. get off your "exotic" high horse. power is power. i dont care if its a viper, ferrari, cobra, lt1 or a fuggin pinto.

Last edited by Dynotune04; 06-01-2008 at 09:37 PM.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Administrator

Ohhh...we get it. You're over-compensating for that little pee pee of yours by
trying to buy high end cars that you can't handle.

Yep...my financial priorities lie elsewhere. My income easily would allow
me to buy a Viper if I wanted.

Stock '03 Cobras are turds, which means a '03 SRT10 is one second faster
than a turd. You like to revert back to the money argument obviously
since that is your only ground to stand on (in your eyes).

Here's where your logic is flawed...no one is driving a stock 12 second
Cobra and no one has wrecked one either.

Neither of them are "real" cars to me. However, it's really easy to ***
whip Vipers in both of them.

Well congrats. You somehow feel approval for simply owning 2 Vipers...
as if that's an accomplishment in life. You've literally done nothing with
them except wreck them. Yeah...great accomplishment. Congrats!

HONESTLY...But it is funny....
Everyone thinks so apparently since people start threads to make fun of you. Can you do me a favor please? Post some magazine information or some dyno numbers in this thread of stock Vipers and stock Cobras. That'll really make things feel like a normal Killemall thread.

When you changed your user name to Killemall, where you referring to your Vipers or was that merely a coincidence?