Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Not a kill story, but...

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 03:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not a kill story, but...

Well this isn't a kill story, I don't know of another forum to post this is, and this is the only forum I've posted in. But I've noticed some talk about people getting tickets and having other police problems.

Just curious if anyone has any good ticket stories.

I, for one, have gotten away with some pretty good ****.

1) Pulled over for going 65 in a 25....let me go
2) Pulled over for going 75 in a 45....let me go
3) Pulled over for going 75 in a 35....let me go
4) Pulled over for going 58 in a 40....ticketed

That was my second ticket, though. My first ticket, I was speeding and about to go through a light when it turned yellow. I just didn't act quickly enough, because I sped up slightly to make the light, and THEN noticed a cop sitting there, so I tried slowing down as to not get the speeding ticket, which screwed me because I missed the light by a ****** mile. And I couldn't slam the brakes because the road was soaked and I would have slid into the intersection. Hahaha man that sucked. I HATE yellow lights.

As for the speeding ticket, I got deferred adjudication and got that bad boy wiped clean.
Old 08-13-2003, 04:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: Not a kill story, but...

Coincidentally I was pulled over in my 86 mr2 doing 108 in a 35!

Long story but here it goes.

My brother just moved back to town and every time we saw each other in town we drove like idiots after each other.

He had a 95 tbird with headlights remarkably similar to a crown vic. I saw them come up behind me late one night, thought it was him cause he was tailgating, and dumped the clutch.

I ran to 105mph before the guy registered what was going on.

I slowed down for a turn then went to the next red light and this car in the mirror was coming very fast on my dr side and almost sideswiped me.

That's when I saw the red stripe and almost ****. He was a city cop. Our windows were down and his exact quote was "I suggest when that ******* light turns green you pull that mother ****** over."

I never had a cop cuss me for a traffic infraction!! He cussed me for a solid 30 seconds after I pulled over, I kept trying to cool him down. I told him why I did it and that I was also testing out the new clutch.

To my suprise the guy was joking with me within 5 minutes. Then he gets serious and told me I was clocked at 108mph and if I wanted to do that **** to go to the interstate with it.

He told me to go home and if he saw me again that weekend he would arrest me. To which I reply "but I live here". He then said "you had better be goddamned sneaky about it for the next two days then."

Coolest cop ever!!
Old 08-13-2003, 07:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: Not a kill story, but...

wow, you guys are too lucky. i needs me sum o' dat