Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2000 LS1 A4 vs 2007 Honda Accord

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 12:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 94Mustang302ci
Stop Posting What If Threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeez How Hard Is It To Read The Rules For Posting!
??? that funny we thought this site was for GM LsX cars,, u might want to read the rules ur self.. i think its call Mustangmodforums.com or something like that.. Man why would a blueoval ppl even enter a real gm site?? Oh yea CAR ENVY kinda like you guys all have ***** envy or something .. man makes me just laugh and shake my head at the found on rode dead guys

I would Never go to mustang sites unless its a good vid to watch .. WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH ALL U ******* STANG OWNERS??

Like they say in Bars at closing time.. GO HOME
Old 08-01-2008, 01:22 PM
11 Second Club

lol ah here we go, you just provoked ever mustang owner on this website.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Staging Lane

late model accords have the same "optimistic" speedometer they put in BMWs so the owners can have speedo bragging rights. They've even been TSBs regarding this. Assuming %5 error this guy didn't even break 148mph. Go shut him up.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:07 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by stockz
??? that funny we thought this site was for GM LsX cars,, u might want to read the rules ur self.. i think its call Mustangmodforums.com or something like that.. Man why would a blueoval ppl even enter a real gm site?? Oh yea CAR ENVY kinda like you guys all have ***** envy or something .. man makes me just laugh and shake my head at the found on rode dead guys

I would Never go to mustang sites unless its a good vid to watch .. WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH ALL U ******* STANG OWNERS??

That was... COMPLETELY unnecessary. He was talking about the rules of THIS "GM LsX car" website.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:35 PM
TECH Addict

Old 08-01-2008, 09:19 PM
On The Tree

the mustang guys are here to keep everybody honest. so we don't here stories about f-bodies with "free mods" stomping on GT500s and KB Cobra. oh wait that still happens maybe the mustang guys really don't have much use here.
Old 08-02-2008, 01:02 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nhraracer
Also

Sounds like he wants to know who would win to me...
It would fall under this however
More like "looks like" he was making a statement that he was going to shut him up.Guess if you read it enough times it will say whatever you want it too....

If he just wants to know the validity of someones claims, it has better place than in a Street racing kills section.
If you want to be moderator, apply for it....this forum doesnt need neighborhood watch...
Old 08-02-2008, 01:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well now that this thread has gone down the ******* in a hurry, and will be locked in a minute I might as well squeak in some sarcastic comment here

"you can probably tow the accord to 155" but i highly doubt it would go that fast. I'm sure it is governed before that too. And I dont know if i would trust an accords all season tires to 155mph, especially for any extended period of time...like the time it would take it to get there. So race him. You will definitely win, and then you can watch as his tires blow, save him and his friends, and be a hero in the local newspaper!
Old 08-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
They're definitely quick for what they are, but you'll skull-**** it.
LOL @ skull ****....i concur!!!
Old 08-02-2008, 06:07 PM
Staging Lane

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...083&highlight=
Old 08-02-2008, 06:13 PM
Staging Lane

Does anyone ever read the rules anymore??????
Ah Ok I mis-read. Also whats with the title "2000 LS1 A4 vs 2007 Honda Accord" if he wasnt try to figure out who would win? As far as I know I dont think his car affects how fast the honda is?
Also

Sounds like he wants to know who would win to me...
It would fall under this however

If he just wants to know the validity of someones claims, it has better place than in a Street racing kills section.

Old 08-02-2008, 09:48 PM
12 Second Club

several people have been called out by imports latey including myself. they must be making another fast and furious movie and they are getting all pumped up.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

VTEC FTMFW

benchracing ftl. vid or lock.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
haha now that was funny.... but i do kind of agree. i mean this is called LS1tech so you would think that people with ls1,had ls1,or like ls1 are in here. like its ok for mustang owners to be in this site. (share with us stories, or what they know) i just dont like when mustang owners come in this site and talk a hole bunch of ! that just really bothers me. i dont go on mustang websites and say how fast my car is or why mustangs suck... and i thought mustang owners dont like us "GM" people? haha maybe im wrong? but really to all the mustang owners on here. when you log onto this site please think about WHAT this site is called..... and dont ruin it for the other ls1 owners on here. go do that in your own mustang site. thanks. now go ahead and lock this thread... haha

Originally Posted by ****** srt8
several people have been called out by imports latey including myself. they must be making another fast and furious movie and they are getting all pumped up.
and actually there is another one being made so your probly right. do a search on here. theres tons of pages with pics and the story line. i havent looked at it yet (theres so much i just said screw it)
Old 08-03-2008, 09:53 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by DoggyB22
haha now that was funny.... but i do kind of agree. i mean this is called LS1tech so you would think that people with ls1,had ls1,or like ls1 are in here. like its ok for mustang owners to be in this site. (share with us stories, or what they know) i just dont like when mustang owners come in this site and talk a hole bunch of ! that just really bothers me. i dont go on mustang websites and say how fast my car is or why mustangs suck... and i thought mustang owners dont like us "GM" people? haha maybe im wrong? but really to all the mustang owners on here. when you log onto this site please think about WHAT this site is called..... and dont ruin it for the other ls1 owners on here. go do that in your own mustang site. thanks. now go ahead and lock this thread... haha

I am not sure about all the other Mustang owners on here but I have owned 2 LSx based vehicles in the recent past and decided to stick around. Have any of you ever been to the MF street/strip section? Half the guys there are LSx/LTx owners!!
Old 08-03-2008, 03:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

ooo no im not saying that no mustang owners should be in here... cuz yea im sure some of you have had an LSX engines. im just saying i dont like when "mustang" owners are in here and then say how fast their cars are or talk some BS about ours... but as long as you dont talk the talk and ruin it for ls1 people im fine with you being here.. just kind of find it weird if the people dont like ls1 why they here?

but lets NOT lose focus of this thread.... sorry
Old 08-04-2008, 03:35 AM
Launching!

OK, is his accord auto or manual?

My friends '05 6-spd V6 accord went 14.4 at 9?mph stock. Also, Every V6 '03-'07 V6 Accord is goverend at 135mph. Since they dnt make a aftermarket piggy back ECU and you can't get a re-flash for that accord, you have to go full stand alone ECU to wipe out that 135 limiter so I call BULLSHIT on him going 155mph if he is stock.

IDK what your 1/4 time is i'm assumng mid to high 13s from a '00 A4 ls1, My boys Accord now runs high 13s wit exhaust and intake off nitrous, low 13s spraying, so if your friends '07 aint stock, its gonna be closer then you all think.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by phirepower
is this a joke? A family sedan vs a v8 muscle car, and you're worried? WTF?
The M5 is a four door family sedan...
Old 08-04-2008, 08:37 AM
On The Tree

Well to teh op...Just shrug everything he says off lol. You have to do that crap daily around here in oxford. And to everybody else way to f*ck up yet another thread with the mustang comments.
Old 12-07-2013, 04:26 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dd11856
So, I have a co-worker that is intent on ******* my Z28 for some reason. I don't even drive the car much, so I don't know why they've decided to smack talk me. Anyway, this person has a 2007 Honda Accord V6 that they claim to have gone "155 with four people in it." I really don't care, but this person has talked so much junk I am beginning to get real tempted to shut them up. I mean, damn, I know my car is slow, but unless I am really missing something the Honda, which seems to be bone-stock, should run high 14s and I just can't believe it would sniff 155.

Am I totally out of the loop on something?
I had an accord that did 14.0 @ 102 mph, it was a v6 6 speed, with j pipe/catback and intake, 243 whp and stock pre cats/exhaust manifold.

Best pass first time at the track in my 2.73 automatic camaro with cat deletes and a programmer was 13.6 @ 103 mph... I have no doubt my accord would have beat my camaro stock from a roll(well get ahead a car and stay there to 100, while the camaro slowly comes around past that). In fact I beat a ws6 6 speed from a dig by the fact I know how to drive.

I do mid 12's @ 108-110 mph now.

My friend has a full bolt on v6 accord did 13.4 @ 107 mph, and it's only the 3.0 liter not the more powerful 3.5.

LT1 6 speed asked if i was turbocharged, I beat him from a roll.

Just don't go out with a high ego if you trap less then 105 mph or you will get embarassed, lt1 owners are the worst at this and make me lmao.

I raced a ls1 gto 6 speed from a dig twice and was half a car ahead to 100 both times, I knew he was going to come around me after that so i let out at 100.

FYI All v6 6 speeds and auto's are limited to 135 mph!

Last edited by 4PointSlow; 12-07-2013 at 04:34 AM.

Quick Reply: 2000 LS1 A4 vs 2007 Honda Accord