Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Honda Civic Almost get killed!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 02:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda Civic Almost get killed!!!

So I'm up in Billings with my 3yo Daughter and Girlfriend for a day of shopping and fun. Billings Mt has around 300k people so its not a big city,but pretty good size. Any ways, so I'm sitting at a light and this 2000+ Honda Civic pulls up next to me. He's looking at me, revving his engine and blowing kisses at my Girlfriend. I have my daughter with me and its mid day so I have no intention of racing this guy. So I get pissed, and pop the clutch real fast but just enough to make the car lurch forward a bit. Well this guy peels out and pulls out into traffic almost getting him self killed. This little punk was paying so much attention to me he thought the light had turned green and the race was on. But no no no no...it was still red. **** with me and my family you get the horns.
Old 08-01-2008, 02:49 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

LOL

What a douche.
Old 08-01-2008, 02:55 PM
Launching!

Good job man! It would have been one less ricer on the road!
Old 08-01-2008, 03:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nelson from the simpsons: "HA-ha!"
Old 08-01-2008, 03:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

same **** happened to me but he was racing someone else and ran me and my girl off the road.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I wish I had got a video of it, or at least a picture of it. But it happened so fast, there was no time.
Old 08-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Launching!

Idiot, STupid!
Old 08-01-2008, 07:00 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by brandotron
Good job man! It would have been one less ricer on the road!
It could've also meant one innocent family/person off the road too......
Should've just left well enough alone and ignored him. You could've (whether intentional or not) contributed to an accident and possibly someone's death.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 94Mustang302ci
It could've also meant one innocent family/person off the road too......
Should've just left well enough alone and ignored him. You could've (whether intentional or not) contributed to an accident and possibly someone's death.
Man, if you can't joke about dead people and their kids, then the terrorists have already won.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Staging Lane

Man, if you can't joke about dead people and their kids, then the terrorists have already won.
Well when u work in law enforcement and see someone dead because of something like this it gets a whole lot less funny.......

One of the reason I will never become a state trooper is they see this type of stuff on the regular. Seeing children dead/seriously injured for whatever reason is part of the job but not something I enjoy. I do understand where the O/P is coming from.....

Not long ago two classmates of mine who also happened to be related to one of my best emplyoees at my other job (UPS) lost their life to two people racing through traffic... both parents are dead and they leave behind two children. Street racing is street racing and just plain stupid is just plain stupid. Opening your car up on the highway @ 150++ won't draw a beatdown like racing through traffic will. At least not from me.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Staging Lane

Actually the terrorists have already won.... George Bush was elected to two terms!
Old 08-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Banned

Actually the terrorists have already won.... George Bush was elected to two terms!
Yeah because the liberal options are anti-terrorist...you are a ******* idiot and are a typical cop. Last time I checked, me and my fellow servicemembers actually made a difference and if we werent sent there we wouldnt have had that chance. Maybe you should just be an e-cop instead huh? Dont respond because you already lost.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Im prior service, US Army 82nd Airborne. So I'm not going to get into politics. So it was either I **** with this kids head, which in my eyes had he gotten into an accident. I would not have contributed at all to an auto accident. He was the idiot not paying attention not me. Or I get out of my car jerk him out of his and beat the **** out of him right there in front of everyone for being a dumb *** punk kid driving mommy and daddies brand new car and thinking hes a bad ***. That's the problem with today's youth, Parents would rather be there child's friend and not there parent. And it leads to dumb ***'s like this kid. Yeah, I could have been responsible and ignored the kid, but what then? what would that solve? only that he thinks he can get away with being a punk. And what happens next time? I guarantee from now on he will be more careful when he's driving and if not and he gets himself killed. I call that Natural Selection.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by capn smokey
Yeah because the liberal options are anti-terrorist...you are a ******* idiot and are a typical cop. Last time I checked, me and my fellow servicemembers actually made a difference and if we werent sent there we wouldnt have had that chance. Maybe you should just be an e-cop instead huh? Dont respond because you already lost.

***-u-me..... I guess you know whether or not me or memebers of my family served. Everyone that did serve doesn't share your opinion! Name calling? Please grow up! Typical cop? I guess you know a lot of cops personally too.... man next time I'm at church I won't even bother asking God anything I'll just log on to LS1tech and let you tell me
Old 08-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Staging Lane

PFC Terry, USMC? CapnSmokey simmer down cheif probably explains why you're still a private!
Old 08-01-2008, 09:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Whao. Guys. Calm down. Stupid Cop guy, with the crossed out Swastika, take your trolling **** and get the **** you. YOU are the typical Marine, acting like you're the hot ****. Get out of here if you can't have a decent conversation. Only thing I see you as decent for is inflating your own ego, and compensating for a small dick by both becoming a Marine, and talking **** on the internet. Big man has a gun, so he can talk **** on a car forum. You're really cool.

Last edited by Semper91-RS; 08-01-2008 at 10:01 PM.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:07 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ninjai_ruken
So I'm up in Billings with my 3yo Daughter and Girlfriend for a day of shopping and fun. Billings Mt has around 300k people so its not a big city,but pretty good size. Any ways, so I'm sitting at a light and this 2000+ Honda Civic pulls up next to me. He's looking at me, revving his engine and blowing kisses at my Girlfriend. I have my daughter with me and its mid day so I have no intention of racing this guy. So I get pissed, and pop the clutch real fast but just enough to make the car lurch forward a bit. Well this guy peels out and pulls out into traffic almost getting him self killed. This little punk was paying so much attention to me he thought the light had turned green and the race was on. But no no no no...it was still red. **** with me and my family you get the horns.
LOL i love it. everyones got to get so uptite its a car fourm.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Semper91-RS
Whao. Guys. Calm down. Stupid Cop guy, with the crossed out Swastika, take your trolling **** and get the **** you. YOU are the typical Marine, acting like you're the hot ****. Get out of here if you can't have a decent conversation. Only thing I see you as decent for is inflating your own ego, and compensating for a small dick by both becoming a Marine, and talking **** on the internet. Big man has a gun, so he can talk **** on a car forum. You're really cool.
and who are you?
Old 08-01-2008, 10:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by capn smokey
From one "fellow service member" to another... breath Private. Do yourself a favor and don't repsond to this thread anymore.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well when u work in law enforcement and see someone dead because of something like this it gets a whole lot less funny.......

One of the reason I will never become a state trooper is they see this type of stuff on the regular. Seeing children dead/seriously injured for whatever reason is part of the job but not something I enjoy. I do understand where the O/P is coming from.....

Not long ago two classmates of mine who also happened to be related to one of my best emplyoees at my other job (UPS) lost their life to two people racing through traffic... both parents are dead and they leave behind two children. Street racing is street racing and just plain stupid is just plain stupid. Opening your car up on the highway @ 150++ won't draw a beatdown like racing through traffic will. At least not from me.
Im not saying I was right for how I reacted and yes it was immature of me to play into his game. But I thought I would give him a dose of his own medicine so to speak. And thank you for your service as a peace officer. Stay safe.

Quick Reply: Honda Civic Almost get killed!!!