Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

NEW Jaguar XF Supercharged, STI, & Hemi...

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 06:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Jaguar XF Supercharged, STI, & Hemi...

So today I was headed west down Victory Blvd. in my TA to goto a friends house. I took a glimpse of this sleek looking shiny sedan make the same turn as me. Then I see him in my rear view mirror speeding around other vehicles, and then he pulls up next to me at the red light. I didn't expect him to try to race me, so i didn't even bother to see if he would bite. Because his rear bumper was at my rear drivers side fender. I sit back, and adjust the tunes on my radio. The light turns green, and the Jaguar takes off. He had me around a car and a half somewhere between 35 - 45mph, and all I see is his tail pipes smoking. I stomp my foot on the gas pedal, I start to pull up to him. An other white fellow would seem to look as if he was going to play golf, and drink a tea was driving it. I had about two and a half car lengths on him. Until I shut her down around 105mph, he then disappeared somewhere behind traffic.

As I continued westbound down Victory still, I see this yellow 98 or so GTI driving faster than most would, so I followed him until he had to make a left hand turn before Woodley. And now in my rear view was a white 04+ STI, couldn't see who was driving. He/She then jams its all fast, cutting off the car in the right lane next to us, and swings to the further right lane. There was a clearing ahead of me, so I punched it to catch up. The STI then does a drastic Nascar evasive maneuver over onto the I5 Fwy. I had a nice chuckle over what I saw just then.

Lastly when I head to park down my friends street I see a car pulled over by a black and white. I took another look and noticed the typical black and white was a Dodge Charger Hemi RT.

So just the trip to my friends house was rather exciting, just to play NCAA 08.