Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

dodge charger rt?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 02:46 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Run him for $1,000 and then take a vacation.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99345hp
who sells a chip and where the hell would you put it? I didn't know there was a place to plug one into in a obdII car
The infamous CHIPPED car guy...better not race him..

Old 08-13-2008, 05:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ponygt65

I was talking in General....not to mention the OP said the charger owner claimed to have a Chip. No one mentioned anything about LS's.

Ok newer type OBDII cars or old 1988 GTs. Is that better for you??

I think you knew what I was getting at.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive tried to get him to run and all he wants to do is talk **** about chevys. Everyone on my crew keeps laughing when I tell him lets run and he just keeps talking ****. I know he is full of ****, and I want to shut him up but I think he is just one to talk **** and not back it up. I told him I will race him from a dig or roll, whatever he wants. The only reason I would be worried is I need to do the drill mod or something, because the 2-3 shift is really hard, and 3-4 is almost impossible. Fuckit, if I pull away from him bad before 4th ill just shut it down and tell him it was over. LOL.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:30 PM
12 Second Club

ive beat a hemi r/t with my dodge ram. we were at the track i was running in the 920's and he was running 9.50-60's. he would start to pull back a little towards the end of the 1/8
Old 08-13-2008, 08:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I pulled my neighbor's R/T Charger with my GT when it was still stock. THAT should give you some idea how much of a hurtin' an LS1 should put on one......chip or no chip.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
Ok newer type OBDII cars or old 1988 GTs. Is that better for you??

I think you knew what I was getting at.
OK...now you've just lost me.......but let's see if this helps.....New Edge mustangs have used the Diablo DeltaChip. 2, 3 and 4 stage 'flip chips'. Do google search, you'll see.

Oh, and I know the difference in OBDII and 'non'.

Last edited by ponygt65; 08-14-2008 at 02:10 PM.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:27 AM
12 Second Club

hahaha charger RT what a turd. the srt8 is an ok car but the rt's suck ***. you will smoke him nooo problem
Old 08-15-2008, 08:43 AM
Teching In

yeah as everyone else has said you should have no problem with him, you should atleast pull 4 or so cars on him from a roll. i worked at a dodge dealership for a few years and drove alot of them. They seem kinda quick down low but then just fall on there face. Tho i will say i drove a Plum Crazy Purple SRT8 Charger and it was very impressive, but not for 50grand
Old 08-15-2008, 09:02 AM
Launching!

dude call him out when he starts to talk **** in front of everyone tell him he ain't got a hair on his *** if he doesn't race. and if he starts talking more **** tell him to wash the sand outta his vagina and quit being a bitch. i've used this tactic before sooner or later he'll get mad enough to race, then hand him his *** in a doggy bag, and make him look like the d-bag he sounds like. that will shut his *** up.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by strokerblackhawk
dude call him out when he starts to talk **** in front of everyone tell him he ain't got a hair on his *** if he doesn't race. and if he starts talking more **** tell him to wash the sand outta his vagina and quit being a bitch. i've used this tactic before sooner or later he'll get mad enough to race, then hand him his *** in a doggy bag, and make him look like the d-bag he sounds like. that will shut his *** up.
That is pretty much what I did yesterday at work and the **** talking has stopped. He started talking about my car again, and was saying how his "real car" would stomp it. Well, I pulled $500 cash out of my pocket and sat it on the table.
I said "If you are so confident, I have $500 right here that says your car doesn't deserve to be run on the same road as that black SS sitting right there."
Everyone on my crew just stood there waiting for his response, and he never said a word. He didn't say another word about it the rest of the day. I guess he finally realized that his **** talking needs to stop before he starts losing money. Nobody on the job site likes him because of his damn mouth, so maybe if I can be the one to shut his *** up.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:20 AM
TECH Addict

That is pretty much what I did yesterday at work and the **** talking has stopped. He started talking about my car again, and was saying how his "real car" would stomp it. Well, I pulled $500 cash out of my pocket and sat it on the table.
I said "If you are so confident, I have $500 right here that says your car doesn't deserve to be run on the same road as that black SS sitting right there."
Everyone on my crew just stood there waiting for his response, and he never said a word. He didn't say another word about it the rest of the day. I guess he finally realized that his **** talking needs to stop before he starts losing money. Nobody on the job site likes him because of his damn mouth, so maybe if I can be the one to shut his *** up.
Putting $500 down on an exhaust LS1.....priceless.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:19 PM
TECH Resident

even in manumatic mode those things can't chirp tires, wicked puss cars
Old 08-15-2008, 01:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ive tried to get him to run and all he wants to do is talk **** about chevys. Everyone on my crew keeps laughing when I tell him lets run and he just keeps talking ****. I know he is full of ****, and I want to shut him up but I think he is just one to talk **** and not back it up. I told him I will race him from a dig or roll, whatever he wants. The only reason I would be worried is I need to do the drill mod or something, because the 2-3 shift is really hard, and 3-4 is almost impossible. Fuckit, if I pull away from him bad before 4th ill just shut it down and tell him it was over. LOL.

Strange my 1-2 and 2-3 were the problem before I did the drill mod.

You can take him. All of the **** talking probably just him stalling to get a hand held tunner with a generic tune or something of that nature to where he thinks his car is faster than before. If he is not doing obvious mods I would not worry about. He dosent want to void his factory warrenty .

Do you guys get off at the same time. Catch him in the parking lot and call him out in front of everyelse. If he does nothing all the other employees will see him bitch out with no excuses.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1nut377
hahaha charger RT what a turd. the srt8 is an ok car but the rt's suck ***. you will smoke him nooo problem
dude your sig should say "ls1 fbody-everything you need except for comfort, a good rear end, and a nice interior (and looks if its the average camaro...stock)" JK
Old 08-15-2008, 01:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

HAHAH...that's hilarious. Nice job.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

If you ever want to really **** off a Charger guy, just remind him its not really a Hemi. Some will argue and say it is and the ones that know just get a disgusted look and walk away. Its very entertaining.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
If you ever want to really **** off a Charger guy, just remind him its not really a Hemi. Some will argue and say it is and the ones that know just get a disgusted look and walk away. Its very entertaining.
Or.....call it a semi-Hemi. LOL
Old 08-15-2008, 03:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Cya_Vtec
yeah as everyone else has said you should have no problem with him, you should atleast pull 4 or so cars on him from a roll. i worked at a dodge dealership for a few years and drove alot of them. They seem kinda quick down low but then just fall on there face. Tho i will say i drove a Plum Crazy Purple SRT8 Charger and it was very impressive, but not for 50grand
probably more than 4 cars. i pulled my buddies charger 2 cars from a roll in my bone stock 04 edge gt 5spd.
Old 08-15-2008, 06:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ill see what I can do on Monday. Ill call it a semi-hemi and see what he says. Where can I find the information to back this up?? I dont want to call it that and not be able to explain why. Then I will look like a jackass. LOL