Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

07 Scion tC with 30R v/s 01 WS6

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 12:55 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

QUOTE=taeketsu;10014827]That's the kind of attitude that gives us a bad name. It's not rice just because it's a Scion...[/QUOTE]

Of course its rice, it's a Scion. It's not up to rice to decide if it is or isn't "Rice", or the (IDL) Import Defense League or Domestic Driving Rice Supporters (DDRS). Rice doesn't have a brain to make that decision. We named it, and it is only ours to withdraw or not. A domestic can be "riced" but a Japanese car can never be "de-riced". It's just the way it is [!

Last edited by TT632; 09-03-2008 at 01:06 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:01 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TT632
QUOTE=taeketsu;10014827]That's the kind of attitude that gives us a bad name. It's not rice just because it's a Scion...
Of course its rice, it's a Scion. It's not up to rice to decide if it is or isn't "Rice", or the (IDL) Import Defense League or Domestic Driving Rice Supporters (DDRS). Rice doesn't have a brain to make that decision. We named it, and it is only ours to withdraw or not. A domestic can be "riced" but a Japanese car can never be "de-riced". It's just the way it is [![/QUOTE]

Way to say to the rice on the brain boyzz!
I especially like the newest group moniker added (DDRS).
Old 09-03-2008, 03:25 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DVS99TRANS
I agree, but he already beat someone with H/C on here. All I know is it's a decent size came to go with TFS heads
LMFAO, I sure hope he wasn't talking about me! I wonder how bad he "said" he beat me by
Old 09-04-2008, 06:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He said he beat you. I was doubting it though. I actually saw your car at RPM before you had a chance to get it back from them, and by how much he beat me knew he was BSing me. He's trying to intimidate me for what it's worth, but I'll be making the same power you do with gears and built tranny. He will not have a chance in hell no matter if he thinks it's in his favor or not. Race him again, he said that you guys were about even (which i doubt also).

Oh yeah, your car sounds really damn nice by the way. Fran started it up for me, car is in awesome shape too Don't worry I didn't sit down in it or anything, just walked around it.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by dailydriver
Of course its rice, it's a Scion. It's not up to rice to decide if it is or isn't "Rice", or the (IDL) Import Defense League or Domestic Driving Rice Supporters (DDRS). Rice doesn't have a brain to make that decision. We named it, and it is only ours to withdraw or not. A domestic can be "riced" but a Japanese car can never be "de-riced". It's just the way it is [!

Way to say to the rice on the brain boyzz!
I especially like the newest group moniker added (DDRS).
How mature..What are you 12?
Old 09-05-2008, 02:03 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DVS99TRANS
He said he beat you. I was doubting it though. I actually saw your car at RPM before you had a chance to get it back from them, and by how much he beat me knew he was BSing me. He's trying to intimidate me for what it's worth, but I'll be making the same power you do with gears and built tranny. He will not have a chance in hell no matter if he thinks it's in his favor or not. Race him again, he said that you guys were about even (which i doubt also).

Oh yeah, your car sounds really damn nice by the way. Fran started it up for me, car is in awesome shape too Don't worry I didn't sit down in it or anything, just walked around it.
Thanks for the kind words I'll be heading out tonight so hopefully I'll meet up with him and bring my camera this time so he can't say he beat me
You will definitely beat him but once he gets this tune your talking about and stepping up the boost it will be a pretty sweet ride. I'm sure once he does that he will get the better of me, maybe even, I've only lost to a built evo pushing well over 30psi. So 25psi might make it interesting
Old 09-05-2008, 06:37 PM
11 Second Club

Wow thats incredible...I love dunkin donuts. May the force be with you.