Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

What a night ...

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2003, 09:03 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What a night ...

Alright ... so I'm coming home from school tonight ... and I'm on a 2 lane (in each direction) road. I pull up next to a guy in a GT stang. It's been rainin here for days, but today it wasn't so the roads were decent. He sees me and takes off, so I blow by him real quick, and then line up and 3/4 throttle it to stay with him, and wave. A car is coming up in my lane so I get in the left lane behind him. So the guy decides to be a dick and slows down to like 45 (in a 55) and matches speeds with grandpa next to him, so I am stuck. Up ahead, the road turns into 3 lanes, where it intersects another major highway, so i get into the right lane, when it turns into 3 so I can go passed these 2 jokers.
As I get in there, the guy in the stang decides he wants to get in that lane too. And blindly swerves over the 2 lanes and comes about 3 inches away from my left mirror before he realizes I am there, then swerves back into the middle lane.

He goes past me and into the right turn lane as I stop at the light to go straight. I look out my right window at him, and watch him spit on my car. I get really pissed about **** like that, so I slammed on the gas and made a right after him, and in about 3 seconds I was up next to him. It was him, and a buddy of his sittin shotgun, with the window rolled down, so I roll down mine ... and he looks over and gets a "wtf, how'd he get next to me" look on his face. So I yell over ... "did you just spit on my car *******?" And hes like "nah, I spit, but not on your car" ... meanwhile his dumbass passengers all sitting there laughing like its funny. So we're doin like 20 mph, and I spit from my car to his, right on him. hehe. Then I was like "And if you wanna pull over in the gas-station up here, I'll break your face for almost wrecking my car also".

So I speed away and pull upto a pump in the gas station all pissed off. (I had to get gas anyways hehe). So I get out and the mustang guys drive slowly by, and all they do is yell "F U!"

So I lean back into my car to get my wallet and get some gas and when I get out, this guy in his mid 30's is gettin out of his busted *** red pickup truck yellin how I took his spot bla bla bla.
Now, I'm all pissed off about those other guys, so I was like "well buddy, looks like its not your spot, or you'd be parked there". So he gets all pissed and pushes me into the side of my car. So I get back up and am like "whats your problem, just find another pump bla bla bla". And hes like, " i dont think so punk, you took my spot".. Then SWINGS at me?!?!
So I side kick the guy in his kneecap, and then grab the top of his head and introduce his face to my knee. Just then the gas station attendant comes out yelling and screaming in some weird *** language. I do manage to hear POLICE, however, so I hopped back in my car and drove to a gas station a little later down the road.

What a weird *** night eh?

Btw, this story is completely made up.
Old 09-04-2003, 09:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What a night ...

hahaha... nice story
Old 09-04-2003, 09:26 PM
Staging Lane

Haha, what a nice story, 5 mins of my life wasted, oh well not much else to do with that time anyways.
Old 09-04-2003, 09:49 PM
Truck addict

hey stupid *** phantom. You know you got your *** kicked and you know you ran away from those guys as well. They probably spit in your face. Also dont make up stories to make your life more interesting. Dumbass homo. Later suckers. ahahhahahhahahhahahhaha
bullit, I would love to meet you and stomp a hole in your ***. You talk much, much trash but yet never seem to want to meet anyone to back it up. My truck might not outrun your car but I can sure as hell drag you around with it.
Old 09-04-2003, 09:53 PM

bullit, I would love to meet you and stomp a hole in your ***. You talk much, much trash but yet never seem to want to meet anyone to back it up. My truck might not outrun your car but I can sure as hell drag you around with it.
I think thats sufficient ...
Old 09-04-2003, 10:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

I don't post often, but damn, Bullit, really, get a life, a car, or somthing, cuz all I have seen you post are these childish negative replies. There is no way your gay *** has a car thats remotely quick, which is probably why you have all this time to read and choose who and when you are gonna respond. If I were you, I'd stay hiding behind the safety of your PC, b/c it seems like no one here likes your retarted donkey licking ***

Bullit=
Old 09-04-2003, 11:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Way to go man.... Having Trolls like Bullit around makes this site so much fun....
Old 09-05-2003, 01:13 AM
Staging Lane

Nice kill.
Old 09-05-2003, 02:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

trolls like bullitt definitely give me something to laugh at on this forum... nice kill phantom... is the story really fake or was it just another trick to evade the po-po?
Old 09-05-2003, 02:11 AM
Teching In

lol@!!
Old 09-05-2003, 02:34 AM

trolls like bullitt definitely give me something to laugh at on this forum... nice kill phantom... is the story really fake or was it just another trick to evade the po-po?
Telling you would defeat the purpose of saying it was fake, now wouldn't it?
Plus, I was kind of hoping one of the ******* in the stang read through this site.
Old 09-05-2003, 11:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

hey stupid *** phantom. You know you got your *** kicked and you know you ran away from those guys as well. They probably spit in your face. Also dont make up stories to make your life more interesting. Dumbass homo. Later suckers. ahahhahahhahahhahahhaha
Na judging by your setup you probably could outrun bullitt. I hate when people pull that kinda crap I dont blame you for getting mad phantom. Oh and sounds like the guy at the pump deserved his junk kicked in to. I don't think you were too irrational. Good job on the "killz".
Old 09-05-2003, 02:21 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude, Phantom, were you excreting some sort of Alpha-male wolf type hormone yesterday? Seems like you pretty much pissed off any male who came within 20 feet of ya. Maybe you shoulda walked by some women to see what kind of reaction that musk would cause.

Take it easy, and thanks again for the Nitrous info.
Old 09-05-2003, 10:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds more like somthing that probably happens to bullit all the time.
Old 09-06-2003, 01:03 AM

Dude, Phantom, were you excreting some sort of Alpha-male wolf type hormone yesterday? Seems like you pretty much pissed off any male who came within 20 feet of ya. Maybe you shoulda walked by some women to see what kind of reaction that musk would cause.

Take it easy, and thanks again for the Nitrous info.
Yeah well, I think the stang guy was just pissed at me for the fact he was utterly embarressed when he stepped on the gas ... and I also think he thought I was attempting to block him from going into the turning lane (noooo not me .. hehe).

The guy in the gas station however, I don't know what was up with. There were like 3 other open pumps that he could've gone to, so I don't understand what his problem was. Well, either way, he gets to tell his wifey that he instigated a fight with, and then got smacked around by a 21 year old, for absolutely no reason.

Old 09-06-2003, 01:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey Phantom, are you sure you're not Texan?
We have distance spitting contests! and you'll make a serious contender. Nice kick too OUCH
Old 09-06-2003, 02:49 PM

Hey Phantom, are you sure you're not Texan?
We have distance spitting contests! and you'll make a serious contender. Nice kick too OUCH
Nah man, I'm a New Yawka.

I was actually pretty surprised it made it to him ... but I guess we were going slow enough so the wind didn't influence it that much. The expression on his face when I pulled up next to him was by far the best part of the night.

Old 09-07-2003, 03:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Phantom, I was just in NY for adirondack nationals in Lake george... were you there?
Old 09-07-2003, 05:44 PM

Phantom, I was just in NY for adirondack nationals in Lake george... were you there?
Nah man, I was probably workin
Old 09-07-2003, 05:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

that sucks... it was awesome