Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

GTR R35 vs C6 Z06

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 11:42 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know your next question is going to be what are my mods so here they are. 2002 Z28 Camaro A4 with Trickflow 215cc heads milled to 62cc, Harland sharp shaft roller rockers 1.7 ratio, 23X/23X-64X/61X-114LSA cam, FMS chrome-moly hardened 5/16" push rods 7.500", ARP hex head bolts, FMS ported oil pump, LS6-2 timing chain, 30lb SVO injectors, SLP 85mm MAF, SLP Lid, K&N drop in, Hooker longtubes, custom true duals with Magna pack mufflers, PTC 4400 Stall converter, built 4L60E, Strange 12bolt with 4.10 gears, Billet Specialties light weight rims 15X10 in the rear and 15X3.5 in the front, 28" tall Hoosiers in the rear, ported fast 90mm, NW TB, Custom Racetronix / Walbro 255 pump and dyno tuned by Allan Futral.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:05 AM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by dailydriver
Yup. Just like the 'telephone game' played by all of the Poopra worshipping ricetards (NOT what the bonafide, real tuners are actually doing) making physically impossible claims for their 'God's (Shinto?)engine/trans/rear' in their MKIV TT wundercar.
How do you bring it back to Supra-hate in every thread you post in?
Old 10-06-2008, 12:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
How do you bring it back to Supra-hate in every thread you post in?
Now you did it. You're gonna get the Honda-hate and they say that is ten times worse than Supra-hate.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:09 AM
***Repost Police***

You're right man, my bad...
Old 10-06-2008, 12:09 AM
TECH Resident

In real world conditions the GTR is slower. Not smart racing when wet. IMO
Old 10-06-2008, 08:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
infact I have seen one where the front end was almost lifting off the ground when excellerating at about 50mph
no ...
Old 10-06-2008, 10:34 AM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by AngryJ
no ...
Yesssss, I kid you not... Lot lifting off the ground but the front end was raised up and it was pulling big time... Could have been mod'd over stock as you never know...
Old 10-06-2008, 10:35 AM
On The Tree

Yesssss, I kid you not... Lot lifting off the ground but the front end was raised up and it was pulling big time... Could have been mod'd over stock as you never know...
I'm not an AWD expert, but how would one lift?
Old 10-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Village Idiot

Pull and torque to the rear wheels... Like most drag cars... I saw what I saw and I don't lie.... The Fwd must not come into the equation is all I can say...

It was in a u-tube vid and the driver was shiting his pants with excitement saying the GTR has too much power... He was gunning it on a track...
Old 10-06-2008, 01:34 PM
On The Tree

No offense Jibby, but I'm starting to believe you are a compulsive liar. In this thread alone you've managed to negate any respect I could possibly have for you. You claim to know all about the Nissan GTR Turbo's?? (as if there was a non-turbo trim)??

Those GTR's are badass.. 4wd too... Kinda light in weight and very fast... I know all about these Nissan GTR turbo's... Definetely Nissan's claim to fame..

I've seen those GTR's at the track and they seldomly lose...
1) It's AWD, not 4WD
2) It is nowhere near "light in weight"
3) You apparently know as much as the average 16 year old about the GTR
4) You haven't seen them competing at the track

... They [GTRs] are smaller cars ...
5) They aren't "smaller cars". The GTR is much bigger than the Z06 in length, width, and height.

...infact I have seen one where the front end was almost lifting off the ground when excellerating at about 50mph when shifting gears...
6) Bullshit

It's still a clutch and shift car...
7) The GTR does not have a user operated clutch

... [the GTR] could have been mod'd over stock...
8) 99% chance it wasn't because the ECU is too difficult to crack

Pull and torque to the rear wheels... Like most drag cars... I saw what I saw and I don't lie.... The Fwd must not come into the equation is all I can say...
9) Pull to the rear wheels? wtf is that?
10) You do lie (refer to "I know all about these Nissan GTR turbo's")
11) If FWD has no affect, then only ~200 lb-ft of torque at the rear wheels was almost lifting the front end of a 3800lb car? GET REAL!

12) Yes, I'm bored at work, so I felt it was neccessary for me to point out how often you contradict yourself and look ignorant. Again, no offense, but for christ's sake ...
Old 10-06-2008, 07:38 PM
Village Idiot

No offense Jibby, but I'm starting to believe you are a compulsive liar. In this thread alone you've managed to negate any respect I could possibly have for you. You claim to know all about the Nissan GTR Turbo's?? (as if there was a non-turbo trim)??

1) It's AWD, not 4WD
2) It is nowhere near "light in weight"
3) You apparently know as much as the average 16 year old about the GTR
4) You haven't seen them competing at the track

5) They aren't "smaller cars". The GTR is much bigger than the Z06 in length, width, and height.

6) Bullshit

7) The GTR does not have a user operated clutch

8) 99% chance it wasn't because the ECU is too difficult to crack

9) Pull to the rear wheels? wtf is that?
10) You do lie (refer to "I know all about these Nissan GTR turbo's")
11) If FWD has no affect, then only ~200 lb-ft of torque at the rear wheels was almost lifting the front end of a 3800lb car? GET REAL!

12) Yes, I'm bored at work, so I felt it was neccessary for me to point out how often you contradict yourself and look ignorant. Again, no offense, but for christ's sake ...
Man, you spent alot of time trying to down my posts.. Dude, don't you have anything better to do with your time you frigg'n loser... I was wrong about the weight issue but everything else I can back up with facts... Try again you frigg'n moron!!!! I am not going to spend the time to battle you on every thing you claim...I've got better things to do...

I will try and find the video that illustrates the front end lift on the GTR on the track during full power up and that should shut your hole up temporarily...This would be to satisfy the other poster and readers and not you.. Stay tuned...

These haters are starting to **** me off...Oh, and yes I have seen the GTR in full effect on a track, and on the upcoming vid on U-tube..Seen on at a car show, seen two on the streets of Los Angeles and Malibu.. The GTR doesn't have a clutch you say well that is news to me also...

I may be wrong once in a while but I do not lie... I have not owned one but I have seen them around and am aware of their capabilities and power stats.. That is what I ment when I say I know about them..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-06-2008 at 07:48 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:08 AM
10 Second Club

Man, you spent alot of time trying to down my posts.. Dude, don't you have anything better to do with your time you frigg'n loser... I was wrong about the weight issue but everything else I can back up with facts... Try again you frigg'n moron!!!! I am not going to spend the time to battle you on every thing you claim...I've got better things to do...

I will try and find the video that illustrates the front end lift on the GTR on the track during full power up and that should shut your hole up temporarily...This would be to satisfy the other poster and readers and not you.. Stay tuned...

These haters are starting to **** me off...Oh, and yes I have seen the GTR in full effect on a track, and on the upcoming vid on U-tube..Seen on at a car show, seen two on the streets of Los Angeles and Malibu.. The GTR doesn't have a clutch you say well that is news to me also...

I may be wrong once in a while but I do not lie... I have not owned one but I have seen them around and am aware of their capabilities and power stats.. That is what I ment when I say I know about them..

Look man, I'm not trying to down you are anything but you are on an LS1 website blazing facts about an import car almost as if you were it. Most guys on this site are hardcore F-body fans and will defend them to the end. I my not speak for everyone but I think I speak for most when I say. If you are going to defend the import world and argue to the bitter end for them. Then maybe you should go to an import site!! Please don't take this personal but allot of so called facts you have haven't been posted yet. And I cannot see a AWD car yanking the front wheels off the ground either.. Just food for thought..
Old 10-07-2008, 08:08 AM
On The Tree

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

that's realy funny

i should get more
and more
Old 10-07-2008, 09:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by odarabla
Look man, I'm not trying to down you are anything but you are on an LS1 website blazing facts about an import car almost as if you were it. Most guys on this site are hardcore F-body fans and will defend them to the end. I my not speak for everyone but I think I speak for most when I say. If you are going to defend the import world and argue to the bitter end for them. Then maybe you should go to an import site!! Please don't take this personal but allot of so called facts you have haven't been posted yet. And I cannot see a AWD car yanking the front wheels off the ground either.. Just food for thought..
Actually, I don't mind that he's backing the GTR. I love those cars and anything else that performs well.

What I find hillarious is his arrogance on top of the insane amounts of ignorace in his posts. Jibby, just admit you don't know **** about the GTR or Fbodies for that matter. I'd much rather read that than the bullshit spewing from your finger tips. You're not going to fool the very knowledgeable fanbase at LS1Tech

Too many things to about in this post, but this has got to be my favorite:
I will try and find the video that illustrates the front end lift on the GTR on the track during full power up
... While you're at it, why don't you try to find a picture of the GTR with the flux capacitor on full blast

Last edited by AngryJ; 10-07-2008 at 09:10 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:47 AM
10 Second Club

Actually, I don't mind that he's backing the GTR. I love those cars and anything else that performs well.

What I find hillarious is his arrogance on top of the insane amounts of ignorace in his posts. Jibby, just admit you don't know **** about the GTR or Fbodies for that matter. I'd much rather read that than the bullshit spewing from your finger tips. You're not going to fool the very knowledgeable fanbase at LS1Tech

Too many things to about in this post, but this has got to be my favorite:
... While you're at it, why don't you try to find a picture of the GTR with the flux capacitor on full blast
Dudes been here a whole 2 weeks and have already managed to **** everbody off!! LOL Good luck in your LS1tech future pal..
Old 10-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Village Idiot

You 3 guys get pissed off easily, I guess it's entertaining for the readers so I will go along with it for now..... I don't even really like the GTR's, to be honest..So, I don't really know what some of you guys are talking about when saying go join an import forum or something..... I think the GTR's are ugly has hell I just said they are fast as hell that's it, which they are!!!! They can beat the Z06 which everyone is saying is not the case.. They can beat the Vipers and 911's too.......

I can't stand Nissan in general because because they are too costly and hard to work on period.. Can be a bit ricey too which I do not like..

If you guys like to battle, I can act like children too... I'm on this forum to learn about the LS2 motors and that's really about it, but I find myself chimming into the street race section with you clowns... Anyway, Before I go here is one of the links I was trying to find on the GTR...

Using the launch control is tricky and you could get bad launches, it's not that uncommon like you guys think... Gee, I wasn't so off in my comments after all now was I ladies....Is this video and link on the GTR lying too???..

http://www.carzi.com/2008/01/22/firs...in-33-seconds/

I can't find the video where the front two wheels of the skyline were lifting at pull, but it is there and a jap was driving it on a track and the GTR is white in color...The guy was saying the car is too fast, bla bla bla....I am not lying you silly bastards.. Now have a nice day

PS. I can always back my claims with video's and writeups unlike most.. If i am wrong at times it happens which is not that often as I'm only human....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-07-2008 at 11:56 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by odarabla
Dudes been here a whole 2 weeks and have already managed to **** everbody off!! LOL Good luck in your LS1tech future pal..
Who's everyone? A couple of Ford guys praising their so claimed "fast Mustangs" and 3 people on this thread, Oh ****!!!!! I'm ruined what ever will I do? It's been a month too and not two weeks so get your facts straight... . If I have pissed off a few Ford Mustang owners on this LS1tech forum, I think I can live with that one..

I would bet you I've made more people laugh on this forum then get really pissed off at me too.... So take it easy when you talk too me, Sosa.. You little monkey..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-07-2008 at 11:53 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

I'm pretty sure Jibby is some of sort of troll basically ******* with us. He shows up to act retarded in a few threads and act stupid.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:49 AM
On The Tree

They can beat the Z06 which everyone is saying is not the case.. They can beat the Vipers and 911's too.......
Beat them how?

Using the launch control is tricky and you could get bad launches, it's not that uncommon like you guys think...
Speaking from personal experience or what? What's so tricky about it?

What does this prove?

I can't find the video where the front two wheels of the skyline were lifting at pull
Too bad. That's the only video of the GTR that I would like to see.

PS. I can always back my claims with video's and writeups unlike most.. If i am wrong at times it happens which is not that often and I'm only human....
You claimed a GTR could pull the front wheels. I want proof. And no offense, but you've been wrong quite a bit about the GTR, a car you've been touting. A lot of the **** that people say here contrary to what you say doesn't really require proof, like the GTR not having a clutch. This isn't the local hangout. A lot of people here know their **** and will call you out when you post something that's not true. That's why I usually keep my mouth shut unless I'm certain of something.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Yea maybe but they are laughing at you not with you. Have fun Jibby.

Quick Reply: GTR R35 vs C6 Z06