Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Strano Hollow bar update

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 11:32 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 135 Likes on 88 Posts

I just told you a few posts up... The bars were delayed because ES didn't get the bushings to Addco in time, so Addco couldn't ship bars on time, so I didn't get them when I expected. They are now confirmed to be on the way to me via UPS Freight.

I'll hold off of on a date since I don't want to be bitten in the butt if UPS is a day longer in delivery than normal.

They are on the way. In case you all haven't noticed, it's the middle of Feb and this is traditionally a slower time of year. Plus with things the way they are in much of the business world nobody wants to have a lot of inventory sitting around. That was the case here, we are building back up.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 02-20-2009, 01:17 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I say take your time, dont need to stress yourself any more than what you already are. I know there is a lot of R&D going into making bars that fit well and perform well. especially when dealing with a new company that has never done it before. so I say have patience. if you want to flame me, so be it. just know its not going to make those bars come any faster.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:17 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Taken4granted....... Appreciate the note and that's exactly how I feel. I'm doing my best here. I don't have complete control over the build and fitting process, and will not settle for something messed up to make it happen faster.

Hollow sets (front and rear) will be available again. When they are you can be sure you'll read about it here on LS1tech. In the meantime we have options. If none of those suit you, we'll just have to wait it out a little big longer.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 02-20-2009, 03:39 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Update on pending orders:

Truck arrived with limited amount of bars (all backorders will be filled plus a few more on this batch). I'll pack them tomorrow and all pending orders for Solid front/hollow rear bars will be picked up by FedEx my Monday.

Old 02-23-2009, 11:50 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

All pending orders for solid front/hollow bar sets are done and will be picked up today by FedEx Ground. I have one more pending order for Christopher Teng, your order will ship tomorrow.

Old 02-23-2009, 03:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about an update on the hollow ones Sam?
Old 02-23-2009, 04:14 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I know I've said this before: I will update hollow bars when I have update to give..... I don't really see much point in claiming to "update" something when there is nothing new to report.

When hollow bars are ready to be ordered, you will know as I'll post it here on LS1tech.com.

Quick Reply: Strano Hollow bar update