Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Just got my new DKT LCA's!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 06:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

joe,
call lee at bmr, he will tell you that the extreme are for race. well that is what he told me some time back. point is - that deflection is a very small amount of difference between the two. better example. look at spohn race torque arm it is a rod end that bolts to the body. now BMR still uses a poly mount and has very fast cars that use it(mightymouse) so poly to rod is not that much difference. the big difference is the articulation. a rod end has articulation, and a poly joint doesnt. but a JJ joint has both, articulation and quite ness.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I was just messing with you Big Bird.

I keep coming into this thread because I am very interested in seeing how these things work out as more people start using them.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by joeZ96
I was just messing with you Big Bird.

I keep coming into this thread because I am very interested in seeing how these things work out as more people start using them.

Resurrecting this thread, as I'm also anxious to find out how well the DKT arms work out. I ordered a pair about a month ago, and I'm hoping to have them soon....real soon!
Old 09-15-2009, 07:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

The funny thing about suspension parts that work right is the fact they don't do anything to drawl your attention to them; that's how my DKT LCA's have been.

Enjoy your silent articulation!
Old 09-16-2009, 06:22 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 99Bluz28
The funny thing about suspension parts that work right is the fact they don't do anything to drawl your attention to them...
Very true!!

Old 09-16-2009, 08:43 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by leadfoot4
Resurrecting this thread, as I'm also anxious to find out how well the DKT arms work out. I ordered a pair about a month ago, and I'm hoping to have them soon....real soon!
You ordered a month ago and still haven't received them?
Old 09-16-2009, 09:08 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by UMI Performance
You ordered a month ago and still haven't received them?
ryan,

we all know that parts run out of stock. when i ordered my front stuff from you. i was patient with the 7 week wait on that.

Inventory does run out. we all know this happens in the market.

Last edited by Big_Bird_WS6; 09-16-2009 at 09:15 AM.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:14 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Big_Bird_WS6
Ryan, dont start.

i oredered my k-member and front lower and upper arms and took me 7 weeks to get them
I wasn't trying to start anything... just being curious was all. I remember you jumped on me when your order was taking longer than expected. It was actually 3-4 weeks and it was (2) k-members along with a upper and lower A-Arm set during peak season. Now that you are making items too do you see how easily it is to get behind and hard to get caught back up?
Old 09-16-2009, 09:19 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wasn't trying to start anything... just being curious was all. I remember you jumped on me when your order was taking longer than expected. It was actually 3-4 weeks and it was (2) k-members along with a upper and lower A-Arm set during peak season. Now that you are making items too do you see how easily it is to get behind and hard to get caught back up?
i have about 50 sets of arms laying around. i am just waiting for Curry to finish my custom Johhny Joint batch again. lol

and i wasnt trying to start anything either. that is way i edited my post.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:24 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Big Bird WS6
i have about 50 sets of arms laying around. i am just waiting for Curry to finish my custom Johhny Joint batch again. lol

and i wasnt trying to start anything either. that is way i edited my post.
Sounds good Devin. Sometimes customers don't understand what it takes to manufacture products and keep them in stock... its a challenge of its own. Once you experience it yourself its totally different. LS1tech is an exception and these guys here know sometimes good parts require a wait

Ryan
Old 09-17-2009, 06:15 AM
TECH Veteran

Sounds good Devin. Sometimes customers don't understand what it takes to manufacture products and keep them in stock... its a challenge of its own. Once you experience it yourself its totally different. LS1tech is an exception and these guys here know sometimes good parts require a wait

Ryan

Fortunately for me, I spent 37 years working in a "custom manufacturing" department of a Fortune 500 company, and understand how delays can occur. It doesn't make them any more pleasant, but I do know how they develop....

Quick Reply: Just got my new DKT LCA's!