Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

rear rotors. brand? place to buy?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2003, 02:54 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default rear rotors. brand? place to buy?

i need new rear rotors. i want to stick with the oem non drilled non slotted rotors. i can go to autozone and get them for $61 each. they are aimco's. is there anywhere online that selles them cheeper? also, does brembo make rear rotors that are oem? thanks for the help.
Old 10-02-2003, 11:32 PM
Teching In

Default Re: rear rotors. brand? place to buy?

i need new rear rotors. i want to stick with the oem non drilled non slotted rotors. i can go to autozone and get them for $61 each. they are aimco's. is there anywhere online that selles them cheeper? also, does brembo make rear rotors that are oem? thanks for the help.

Go to www.rockauto.com around $18.00 for Raybestos professional grade rotors. Very solid rotors for street or track.
Old 10-02-2003, 11:36 PM
Teching In

Go to www.rockauto.com around $18.00 for Raybestos professional grade rotors. Very solid rotors for street or track.

OOPS! Sorry! They are for C5s only! I should of looked at the car you posted for.
Old 10-03-2003, 06:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My local autozone didn't carry rotors for my car and wanted $78.00 or more for them??? I ordered a pair of Bendix rotors from Larry at Carbotech (as I remember, they were $55 each). www.carbotecheng.com