Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Need suspension upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 11:19 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need suspension upgrade

Well I feel like I'm at the point where a suspension upgrade is needed....my best ET is 11.01 and now that I put a cam in I wanna upgrade my suspension for my expected lower ETs. Got different opinions as what to go with n stuff but I'm still unsure. Opinions?
Old 02-06-2009, 12:01 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Leave me know

Hello,
What are the modifications that are already done suspension wise? Leave me know
Thanks Again,
Brad
Old 02-06-2009, 12:56 PM
11 Second Club

None....i'm on my stock bottom...stock rear (besides my 3.73's)
Old 02-06-2009, 01:45 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Hello, i would suggest lower control arms, relocation brackets, a torque arm and a torque arm relocation bracket. The lower control arms will help your car become more consistant, the relocation brackets will allow you to adjust your instant center for better weight transfer. Upgrading your torque will make the car more consistant and will increase the cars performance due to less flex. As far as the torque arm relocation bracket that will save yout tranny from getting busted and our bracket has adjustment holes to raise or lower your torque arm which affects how hard your car will launch. There are several other pieces that you can add to increase your performance also. If you have any questions about any of our products or need help choosing which ones are right for you please give me a call.
Attached Thumbnails Need suspension upgrade-tca001.jpg   Need suspension upgrade-cab2-thumb.gif   Need suspension upgrade-ta001-small.jpg   Need suspension upgrade-tcc006-small.jpg  
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 02-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BMR Sales
Hello, i would suggest lower control arms, relocation brackets, a torque arm and a torque arm relocation bracket. The lower control arms will help your car become more consistant, the relocation brackets will allow you to adjust your instant center for better weight transfer. Upgrading your torque will make the car more consistant and will increase the cars performance due to less flex. As far as the torque arm relocation bracket that will save yout tranny from getting busted and our bracket has adjustment holes to raise or lower your torque arm which affects how hard your car will launch. There are several other pieces that you can add to increase your performance also. If you have any questions about any of our products or need help choosing which ones are right for you please give me a call.
sorry for the threadjack but on your ta reloc brkt which direction is softer ...lower or more upper ? and your link in your sig pic has extra http and stuff ..
Old 02-06-2009, 02:16 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ScrapSilicon
sorry for the threadjack but on your ta reloc brkt which direction is softer ...lower or more upper ? and your link in your sig pic has extra http and stuff ..
Hello,
The lower you go on the relocation brackets give you better traction! What we have experienced is that some people position them to there own performance satisfaction! If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be glad to help.
Thanks Again
Brad
Old 02-06-2009, 02:30 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Lowering the front down hits the tires softer. Sorry about the link, its fixed now.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 02-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Launching!

sorry for the threadjack but on your ta reloc brkt which direction is softer ...lower or more upper ?
Originally Posted by UMI Sales
Hello,
The lower you go on the relocation brackets give you better traction! What we have experienced is that some people position them to there own performance satisfaction! If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be glad to help.
Thanks Again
Brad
thank you but was referring to the torque arm relocation bracket ..believe you're referencing the rear lower control arm relocation brackets

Originally Posted by BMR Sales
Lowering the front down hits the tires softer. Sorry about the link, its fixed now.
thanks and so by moving the ta's mount/brkt up on the ta reloc brkt's mounting points hits/plants the tires a little more ? you're welcome on the link