Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Torque arm relocaton kit measurements

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 04:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Torque arm relocaton kit measurements

Anyone that has this kit from UMI or any other company that makes one, I'm looking for measurements on how wide it is and how far it hangs down. I need to get one because my torque arm broke the mounts off of the tailhousing, but I don't think the relocation crossmember will fit with my exhaust setup because it looks like it is taller on the ends than the stock crossmember. If anyone has this info that would be great.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:01 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello,

Thanks for the interest and I will be glad to help.

Our torque arm relocation kit will not effect any ground clearance and does not hang any lower than the factory transmission crossmember. It mounts in the same holes as the transmission crossmember. I can check a few measurements and will get back to you in the morning so you know how far the torque arm mount itself sticks out. But I need to know what transmission this is? Also do you have any pictures from under the car of your exhaust set-up?

Thanks!
Ryan
Old 02-22-2009, 05:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sure, its for M6 and I will get a pic of the exhaust right now. I just don't want to spend 230$ for a product that I might end up not being able to use.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

The arrow indicates where I think there will be a problem, the exhaust pipe goes directly over the bolts.

Quick Reply: Torque arm relocaton kit measurements