Old 03-22-2009, 12:10 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Keep the Berger and ditch the rims
Old 03-22-2009, 12:23 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FlashLCD33
I am DEFINITELY going to be doing the whistler mod. It kills me to have an otherwise dark car then see the giant blobs of chrome on the front. As soon as I get some spare time I will be doing that. Also, I have VHT in my garage if I decide to do the sidemarkers. I would do the fronts since they're clear, but then it would be out of place to not do the rears. And then if I did all 4 sidemarkers, I'd want to do the tails. But, I don't want to do the tails because I'd rather not get pulled over for them. (A friend got pulled over twice in 3 days this week for his tinted tails.. gay )

The berger is satin black, and yes I would sell it if I take it off. The emblems were bought on eGay, but Speed Inc sells them as well. They're around $30 a pop

The side molding may come off, I haven't decided yet though. The only thing I'm worried about is the paint under not matching. I also like the idea of having some sort of bumper, since nobody around here has any respect for a clean car.

They are just regular ole Sportlines as far as I know... I didn't know there were "slp eibachs"?

Also - I think I'll be ordering the SS spoiler this week. I'd like to keep the car "kinda sleeper" if I can.. not like it really matters. Everyone in this town knows what everybody has, so there is no surprise. People I don't even know will walk up and ask if I'm the guy with the cammed LS1. Yep

Thanks everyone! This thread was supposed to be in appearance and detailing, but I guess it fits here being that I just lowered it.
Correction. 3 times in 5 days! But keep the berger man, everything is looking good so far. This car has gone through a perfect transformation since the day we picked it up last year!
Old 03-22-2009, 11:05 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Your car looks nice. I think once you do the headlights like you said it will have a really good look to it.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:58 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I totaled the car last night. !end this thread.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:17 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that blows man, if you wanna snag and sell that rear panel let me know how much!

Quick Reply: Lowered the car - MMM Z28 on gunmetal ZR1s with Eibachs