Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR anti squat brackets and SFC mounting

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 04:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default BMR anti squat brackets and SFC mounting

I have some BMR upgrades, adj. panhard bar, anti squat brackets, control arms and adj. torque arm, stock springs with relatively new bilstein shocks (5k miles on them). My question is im looking for bolt in SFC's that will bolt to the anti squat brackets, I do not want weld ins. my future mod is sway bars, and SFC's im looking real hard at the Strano bars as well, I like the curves but with the T-tops out the car has way to much flex, and im thinking the SFC's may correct this?, im not wanting to change springs or shocks because i want stock ride height, I dont want to start planning the enter or exit strategies on parking lots LOL. I am on stock 16"s runing Kuhmo rubber all around.

99 T/A 6 spd low miles (33K)
full bolt on and cam
4:11 gears
Old 08-03-2009, 02:15 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Hello, our frame connectors bolt to the front lower control arm mount but you will need to weld the connectors in. The bolt in connectors usually are noisier than the weld in versions. The weld in versions tie the whole floor and frame rails together better than the bolt in versions. The frame connectors will help eliminate the flexing in the chassis. If you decide to go with a weld in connector give BMR a look. We offer two different versions, tubular and boxed. The boxed version is a stronger connector but a heavier piece. Here is a link to our site. If you have any questions please give me a call.

http://www.bmrfabrication.com/F4.htm
Attached Thumbnails BMR anti squat brackets and SFC mounting-sfc.gif   BMR anti squat brackets and SFC mounting-tubular2.gif  
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 08-03-2009, 04:46 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GO boxed and don't look back !!!