Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Alignment specs, am I off?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 12:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I get the crown idea but I live in a smaller city in texas and there are no crowns. All the roads look like they are "paved" asphalt but are just unfinished roads so we don't really have crowns in the roads. I will try adjusting the specs today with a different shop.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:32 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Ryanmgaspard
I get the crown idea but I live in a smaller city in texas and there are no crowns. All the roads look like they are "paved" asphalt but are just unfinished roads so we don't really have crowns in the roads. I will try adjusting the specs today with a different shop.
You would be amazed man, it doesnt take much road crown to make a tight steering car roadwalk... either way it goes the cross on your specs needs to swap sides, idk man just see what a good front-end shop can do for you.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Fortunately or unfortunately, however you look at it, I have a lifetime alignment through Firestone, just got to get them to make it right It's been about 4 times now through 2 different Firestones.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:12 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Ryanmgaspard
Fortunately or unfortunately, however you look at it, I have a lifetime alignment through Firestone, just got to get them to make it right It's been about 4 times now through 2 different Firestones.
Damn man! that sucks... Im a front-end tech here at bird-kultgen (waco), I would be more than happy to take a look at it for you, but we are kind-of busy... and bossman might not like the camaro being inside a ford house... LOL!
I hope firestone figures out your car...!

Quick Reply: Alignment specs, am I off?