Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Strano Hollow bars: $429 shipped....

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 01:33 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 142 Likes on 92 Posts

Default Strano Hollow bars: $429 shipped....

The *ONLY* swaybars with a proven competition pedigree where corners are involved. The only set of 35/22 sized bars that are tubular and hollow at both ends of the car for maximum weight savings. In fact, only one other set of bars is hollow at both ends, and that's Hotchkis which are significantly more money, and the rear bar is too large (but I sell those too if you are interested in those).

$429 *shipped* via ground freight to the 48 states.

http://www.stranoparts.com/partdetai...=126&ModelID=7

Click the link and you can see the picture (it's huge so you can see the coating and the hardware).

Strano Bars are powdercoated gloss black. The bars come with all new hardware, urethane bushings, brackets and end-links, even grease. When compared to a solid set of 35/22 bars you save 20 pounds. When compared to a solid set of 32/21 bars you save about 15 pounds.... That's way more weight than you will save spending a lot more money on Chrome-Moly LCA's and PHB's... In fact we're talking not just a weight savings that's close to a lightweight K-member but from parts that also do more than just save weight. They make the car roll significantly less, and do so with balance. Despite claims a 32mm solid bar is not as stiff as a 35mm hollow bar, and it weighs more doing less roll control.

Strano Bars come with the knowledge, development and sense that took me to a total of 12 SCCA National Championships. No other vendor can come close to match that record--and that doesn't even count the results my customers put up. All 12 titles have come since 2002, and since 2007 I'm 20 for 22 @ National events and undefeated @ the National Championships.
13 SCCA Pro Solo Nationals Championships
2023 UMI King of the Mountain Champion

Last edited by Sam Strano; 09-21-2009 at 01:45 PM.