Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

25% off Koni's at Tire Rack...

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 09:17 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Another + for Sam. I got his springs and Koni's from him during the last sale and love them. Just order new brakes and his sway bars
Knowing I can call with questions and knowledgeable recommendations a great piece of mind.

Now if we could get rid of the 15 inches of snow on the ground
Old 02-09-2010, 09:26 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+2 for Sam. See he is here to help with everyone with the best pricing and FREE tech support. Tire Rack has NO KNOWLEDGE or EXPERIANCE to tell you anything if you have any questions. Sam will walk you thru from the moment you get the shocks in hand. But if one want to deal with non supportive customer service with no knowledge-and post negative stuff about them. We dont want to hear it cause you have been warned about it alot on here.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:21 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 135 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by dhowdy
Sam, any idea how long your current sale will last? I sure hope it's also until June since I'll be poor until then...
Slated to be until around the end of June...

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 02-09-2010, 12:21 PM
TECH Regular

I absolutely hate sam. Every time I think I'm about to stop spending money, he has a sale. My hallway is also filling up with boxes that are from StranoParts... I don't have room to put my shoes anywhere! That rat bastard!
Old 02-09-2010, 03:42 PM
12 Second Club

Know how you feel. Get one area of car done-then improve another-then have to do this for that. Im needing a better front bar and the WATTS with an ADJ rear bar now. And now with these new style joints(roto) they look to be good for the street. I really like the way and predictable my car was with a midmount TQ arm and heim joints on the LCAs. Plus for its good for the winter bench racing sessions at work.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:20 PM
pjb
TECH Resident

another vote for Sam. Support the guy that supports us. His help is invaluable, as some of the recent install problem threads have shown; if they had Sam's advice up front they wouldn't be doing their installs 2 or 3 times to fix problems. The few bucks you might save somewhere else will cost you in the long run. We all need Sam's expertise, so let's help him stay in business.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Mat
Launching!

I just ordered a set of springs, 4/4's and Strano bars from Sam. Very happy with the order process and shipping. Can't wait to install the parts. Also learned quite a bit while on the phone placing the order in general conversation. I'll be calling back when I'm ready to install as well for some tips.

+1 to Strano -- Screw Tire Rack.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:29 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Sam Strano
Slated to be until around the end of June...
yayyyyy, welp guess you'll be getting a good chunk of my tax return!
Old 02-12-2010, 12:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

got a pair from Sam

it is only for the rear ones but those are the ones that i needed right now.