Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Bad News..or Good...depends?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 04:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to hear that the car can be fixed Kev. I was curious if you had any pics of the car when it was wreaked? I was curious to see the damage that was done. I hope you get it back on the road soon
Old 01-30-2005, 04:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Wow, I must have missed this thread the first time around, but I'm happy to hear that you and Brando are okay and that the Camaro can be saved. If there were awards for the most awesome police vehicle this car would certainly win in a landslide
Old 01-30-2005, 07:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My girlfriend's dad was an ex K9 officer in Lancaster. We are wondering where Brando sat the whole time? Her dad drove a Jeep and he had a cage in the back for the K9 and I can imagine there's not alot of room for him with all the police and safety equipment in there.

Glad to hear you and him are ok. Cars can be replaced, people and animals can't!
Old 01-30-2005, 09:58 PM
Launching!

thats sweet that there is a modded camaro. How did you get them to allow you to do that stuff though. Ive never heard of any cop cars being modded, much less have LT headers and a cam and stuff. That will be one sick police car when its done, and damn fun to drive.
Old 01-30-2005, 11:32 PM
TECH Addict

gald to hear the car is saved, but most importantly you and brando are ok. Im not an officer but my dog (rocky) is like family.eats way better than i do!!!

As for the ar, glad to hear you can get it back, its a shame to loose something you worked hard to approve and put together. You know, it just hit me, you by far have the coolest job. I know you dread the fact that someone tries to run and try his luck against a modded f-body, risking his and other people in the process. But, i know a little part of you is liek OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!! A little knight rider action is always good!!!
Old 01-31-2005, 01:17 PM
TECH Junkie

congrats on you and brando making it out safe. what the verdict on the idiot driving, whats he getting for all of that?
Old 02-06-2005, 03:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man I missed this the 1st time around. Glad to here you 2 are all right. If I'm up in the area I need to say HI.

Quick Reply: Bad News..or Good...depends?