Old 04-28-2010, 11:09 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very cool, thanks. It seems we have a similar cam setup
Old 04-28-2010, 01:33 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by HoLLo
I want to get a new torque arm this summer. A friend of mine installed a tunnel mount TA sometime last year, and he listened to complaints of noise and banging from a lot of people, but he swears up and down that there is none whatsoever, and he thanks his proper adjustments for it. I think everyone with noise problems just need to double check their adjustments. I plan to get a tunnel mount after his experience.

Thats good to know. That might have something to do with it.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:04 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HoLLo
I want to get a new torque arm this summer. A friend of mine installed a tunnel mount TA sometime last year, and he listened to complaints of noise and banging from a lot of people, but he swears up and down that there is none whatsoever, and he thanks his proper adjustments for it. I think everyone with noise problems just need to double check their adjustments. I plan to get a tunnel mount after his experience.
Hello
Great to hear! Its really not even a noise issue, What you feel (every now and then) is the shorter arm transferring weight. Due to the cross member being mounted right under the front seats. But some people it doesn't bother. But some people it does. What it comes down to is do you want the car to perform. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!
Thanks
Brad
Old 04-29-2010, 11:41 AM
10 Second Club

Hey Brad, will the UMI torque arm relocation bracket for the A4 clear Pacesetter LT's with TSP true dual system.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:15 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by BJSS25
Hey Brad, will the UMI torque arm relocation bracket for the A4 clear Pacesetter LT's with TSP true dual system.
Hello
Yes if you do not have any clearance issues with the stock cross member. Then they're will not be any issues using our relocation cross member due to we manufacture them to factory specs. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Thanks
Brad
Old 11-20-2014, 03:53 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by nosaj
Need to upgrade my torque arm. Looking at the tunnel mount and the relocation mount. What is everybody's thoughts. I drag race and stree race, Car is not a monster but do need to upgrade on the torque arm. What is the noise difference on these 2 setups (either one of these make alot of noise and if so how much) and which name brand do yall like the most. Thanks.
I installed a Spohn adjustable torque arm with the del bushing , straight bolt on.
Old 11-20-2014, 04:55 AM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a BMR adjustable cross member for sale in parts. It's a standard and I need one for an automatic.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:27 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Old thread, but timely it was brought up. We are about to release our new design short torque arm that is on a whole new level from the currently available ones. No ground or exhaust clearance issues, minimal NVH transference, built in driveshaft loop, and wide range of instant center adjustment. Also 100% bolt on. It will change the whole tunnel mount torque arm game

(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 11-20-2014, 12:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just to bump, we're a dealer for BMR Suspension products and also offer our own Chassis Mount torque arm. If anyone is interested or has any questions, feel free to call me at 409-225-5744.

Quick Reply: Tunnel mount Torque Arms?